goodbye my friends----I have it!!!

I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didnā€™t die. Guess itā€™s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

As for the OP tests have shown Covid cant kill those already brain dead!

I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didnā€™t die. Guess itā€™s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.
Youā€™re one of the 2,000 guys who passes by me every morning on the Southern State Parkway.

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is

Rest up and drink liquids. I've had as well as several people I know. Two or three days and it's gone.

Welcome to the herd.
..I get about 7.5 hours sleep regularly ......these last few days much more
Good! Rest. If you're not running a fever, eat a lot of good food. Sounds like you'll be fine, but don't rush it.

Take a hot soaking bath while drinking heavily gingered tea until you're about to.pass out. Pull on a sweat suit and keep warm while you run sweat for half an hour. You will feel better. If you still have a cough, rub on some Vicks, too.

And then go back to bed.
..I remember being sick when I was--o--13 or so.....but I still went out to shovel the snow at church...sweated a lot and I think I felt better

Youā€™re one of the 2,000 guys who passes by me every morning on the Southern State Parkway.
Not if youā€™re in NY vs NC. But probably similar to me if they are drifting right while playing Golf Battle on the phone. Hard to do that and drive straight. But again, I havenā€™t died so it must not be dangerous.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

...most of the C19 deaths are obese/lazy/etc ......at least I had the brains not to let my physical health go to shit

The death count is being faked to keep lemmings like you on the scaredforyourlife hook

The death count is being faked to keep lemmings like you on the scaredforyourlife hook
Yea yea, everything is fake if Trump says it is, elections, mask protection, pandemic deaths.
These things are run and checked by professionals not skivvies like you.
As for scaredformylife I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. I wasn't scared then and I'm certainly not now 6 years later Trumpsters though just invent shit without trying to find the facts. The reason being you can't handle the truth.

Yea yea, everything is fake if Trump says it is, elections, mask protection, pandemic deaths.
As for scaredformylife I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. I wasn't scared then and I'm certainly not now 6 years later Trumpsters though just invent shit without trying to find the facts. The reason being you can't handle the truth.
Mortality rate 1.9%, critical case rate.46%....testing over 2 million a day at 7% positive test rate.....so what? Its the flu

The truth is you are being exploited by your propaganda machine media

Oh good, so all those dead people and packed ICUs were fake news.

Phew! I'm going to the neighborhood bar!
bullshit---they had underlying problems...sure it's bad, but not like the jackass MSM makes it out to be
thats weird...

i just checked with my jackass MSM, and they've been reporting that most cases will be mild or asymptomatic since way back in March :itsok:

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is
The testing is just to get more money. Since July I have been in hospitals at least ten times. About half the time for my broken leg and the other for my wife. She was fine but the doc said the blockage in her carotid artery is blocking most of the blood flow and needs to be fixed. So they cut her neck open and fixed it. Before they would allow her in the hospital she had to have a covid test. On the day of the surgery I was in the surgical unit and then after the surgery I spent the night in her room with her in the hospital. I never had the test done. Lol.

So they tell her she has to take blood thinners now to reduce the chance of a stroke for a month or so. Well, that made her start having internal bleeding and her BP would drop so low she would get dizzy and have trouble breathing and no energy. I rushed her to the ER and again, they make her take another covid test. I'm sitting right there with her but I don't have to take one. They told her to stop the blood thinner stuff. Doc said she has internal bleeding and may need blood and they admit her. Next day she is released and they say the bleeding has stopped. They didn't give her blood. Next day her BP is very low and I rush her back to the ER. Yep, another covid test, but not for me and I'm right in the ER with her at all times. Fast forward to now, a few weeks later, she's ok but tomorrow they are running tests to see if she's still bleeding or not. She's had 4 or 5 covid tests, I have been in the same place with her everytime and have not had one, (not that I want the bullshit) and she don't have it. It's a scam to bleed your insurance.

Mortality rate 1.9%, critical case rate.46%....testing over 2 million a day at 7% positive test rate.....so what? Its the flu
Do you really believe that? I'm talking about in your heart? I get you love Trump. I get you love your freedom. But Trump is on a recorded call saying it's worse than the flu.

Do you really believe that? I'm talking about in your heart? I get you love Trump. I get you love your freedom. But Trump is on a recorded call saying it's worse than the flu.
I simply go by facts not what anyone says. We don't record every single case of a cold or the flu or pneumonia, they are all estimates. Covid has documented daily stats, not sure how accurate admittedly, but daily reported stats.....and they all show a declining harm and seriousness rate in both critical case percentage and mortality rate. Remember Killer Cuomo started us off at a global leading 8% mortality rate and now the US is at 1.9% and dropping every day. More testing and more cases is a good thing not a bad thing, it proves this virus is the flu and nothing else.

Forum List

Back