goodbye my friends----I have it!!!

I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didn’t die. Guess it’s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

As for the OP tests have shown Covid cant kill those already brain dead!
The death count is being faked to keep lemmings like you on the scaredforyourlife hook
Yea yea, everything is fake if Trump says it is, elections, mask protection, pandemic deaths.
These things are run and checked by professionals not skivvies like you.
As for scaredformylife I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. I wasn't scared then and I'm certainly not now 6 years later Trumpsters though just invent shit without trying to find the facts. The reason being you can't handle the truth.
Mortality rate 1.9%, critical case rate.46%....testing over 2 million a day at 7% positive test rate.....so what? Its the flu
Do you really believe that? I'm talking about in your heart? I get you love Trump. I get you love your freedom. But Trump is on a recorded call saying it's worse than the flu.
I simply go by facts not what anyone says. We don't record every single case of a cold or the flu or pneumonia, they are all estimates. Covid has documented daily stats, not sure how accurate admittedly, but daily reported stats.....and they all show a declining harm and seriousness rate in both critical case percentage and mortality rate. Remember Killer Cuomo started us off at a global leading 8% mortality rate and now the US is at 1.9% and dropping every day. More testing and more cases is a good thing not a bad thing, it proves this virus is the flu and nothing else.
I won't dispute your numbers. What concerns me is you are looking to them to defend a 'so what' attitude. I'm assuming you don't have a science degree. But even if you do, why in the world would the foremost expert on pandemics, Dr Fauci, beg to differ with with your viewpoint? You expect me to buy your defense of the numbers you spout, despite what renowned scientists are saying. It boggles the mind. It's like you can't remove emotion from the matter.
why are you only seeing what one scientist says and ignoring the ones that say the lockdown will caus as much if not more suffering and death???
cuz he's like the 'lead' scientist. lol. and he's been this country's lead scientist for decades. Fauci is like the one thing republican and democratic administrations have been able to agree on. That he is a scientist beyond reproach was a consensus... before Trump.
but what about the other ones that say the lockdowns are causing more harm than good??
ok, so let's look at this from a common sense perspective: if you
I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didn’t die. Guess it’s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

The death count is being faked to keep lemmings like you on the scaredforyourlife hook
Yea yea, everything is fake if Trump says it is, elections, mask protection, pandemic deaths.
As for scaredformylife I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. I wasn't scared then and I'm certainly not now 6 years later Trumpsters though just invent shit without trying to find the facts. The reason being you can't handle the truth.
Mortality rate 1.9%, critical case rate.46%....testing over 2 million a day at 7% positive test rate.....so what? Its the flu
Do you really believe that? I'm talking about in your heart? I get you love Trump. I get you love your freedom. But Trump is on a recorded call saying it's worse than the flu.
I simply go by facts not what anyone says. We don't record every single case of a cold or the flu or pneumonia, they are all estimates. Covid has documented daily stats, not sure how accurate admittedly, but daily reported stats.....and they all show a declining harm and seriousness rate in both critical case percentage and mortality rate. Remember Killer Cuomo started us off at a global leading 8% mortality rate and now the US is at 1.9% and dropping every day. More testing and more cases is a good thing not a bad thing, it proves this virus is the flu and nothing else.
I won't dispute your numbers. What concerns me is you are looking to them to defend a 'so what' attitude. I'm assuming you don't have a science degree. But even if you do, why in the world would the foremost expert on pandemics, Dr Fauci, beg to differ with with your viewpoint? You expect me to buy your defense of the numbers you spout, despite what renowned scientists are saying. It boggles the mind. It's like you can't remove emotion from the matter.
why are you only seeing what one scientist says and ignoring the ones that say the lockdown will caus as much if not more suffering and death???
cuz he's like the 'lead' scientist. lol. and he's been this country's lead scientist for decades. Fauci is like the one thing republican and democratic administrations have been able to agree on. That he is a scientist beyond reproach was a consensus... before Trump.
Fauchi is a politician first and a doctor last. He lied to the American people just as politicians do and doctors do not.Nothing he says can be trusted.
Ok, so that is your opinion. Which you're entitled to. But how do you prove that? Do you hook fauci up to a lie detector test and ask him if he's a politician first, doctor last. or a democrat? How can you pass such judgement? Is 90% politician 10% doctor. Do the percentages fluctuate occasionally? I'm sorry, but you just can't back up that statement rationally.
You look at statistics and form your own opinions instead of having them formed for you.
Right!!! That's what would make america great again... everyone just ignoring the experts and determining on their own how to interpret the statistics. Although, quiet as kept, the statisticians could be libbers too, you never know. Man. sheesh.
Nothing to interpret, just look at the numbers doofus....you libbers have a problem letting people lead you around by the nose.
the 'doofus' was uncalled for. can't you be civil?

but what about the other ones that say the lockdowns are causing more harm than good??
ok, so let's look at this from a common sense perspective: if you

Fauchi is a politician first and a doctor last. He lied to the American people just as politicians do and doctors do not.Nothing he says can be trusted.
Ok, so that is your opinion. Which you're entitled to. But how do you prove that? Do you hook fauci up to a lie detector test and ask him if he's a politician first, doctor last. or a democrat? How can you pass such judgement? Is 90% politician 10% doctor. Do the percentages fluctuate occasionally? I'm sorry, but you just can't back up that statement rationally.
You look at statistics and form your own opinions instead of having them formed for you.
Right!!! That's what would make america great again... everyone just ignoring the experts and determining on their own how to interpret the statistics. Although, quiet as kept, the statisticians could be libbers too, you never know. Man. sheesh.
Nothing to interpret, just look at the numbers doofus....you libbers have a problem letting people lead you around by the nose.
the 'doofus' was uncalled for. can't you be civil?
Okay I apologize. But truly, the actual statistics are posted on Worldmeters and updated constantly. You can simply look there and see the information the media hypes is not accurate. More cases come from more tests, and the new cases are driving the virus severity waaaaay down. Simple fact.

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is

Here....something to help you through the recovery...

I hope you get well soon.....if you have no underlying issues, you only have a 98% chance of recovering.......

My brother, his wife, as well as my nephew and niece had it........about a week and they were fine...

I'm glad your case seems to be mild. Everyone should be so lucky as you.

98% chance of survival if you are 70 and under....over 70 you have a 95% chance of survival.........

Lots of lucky people in the country...

How about we sue China, and make them pay for the people they killed when they allowed this virus out of their lab.....?

Or are you guys going to keep shilling for them and protecting them?

Thank you for apologizing. I say that sincerely. I get sometimes getting upset with the other side. But I've worked side by side with some hard core republicans and I liked them. Not saying that's the norm even. But give it enough time and I'm sure we can find something to agree on. But anyway, back to covid, I get that the economy is jacked as a result. Trust me, from personal experience, I know. But the scientists --or at least a majority of the scientists in charge-- believe these precautions are necessary. I'm not saying as americans we should act like sheep, but do you really believe as a whole we would be better off if we just allowed individuals to determine how to respond during such a situation?

I'm glad your case seems to be mild. Everyone should be so lucky as you.

98% chance of survival if you are 70 and under....over 70 you have a 95% chance of survival.........

Lots of lucky people in the country...

How about we sue China, and make them pay for the people they killed when they allowed this virus out of their lab.....?

Or are you guys going to keep shilling for them and protecting them?

I’m sorry, where have I shilled for or protected China again? You’re railing against your own imagination.

Thank you for apologizing. I say that sincerely. I get sometimes getting upset with the other side. But I've worked side by side with some hard core republicans and I liked them. Not saying that's the norm even. But give it enough time and I'm sure we can find something to agree on. But anyway, back to covid, I get that the economy is jacked as a result. Trust me, from personal experience, I know. But the scientists --or at least a majority of the scientists in charge-- believe these precautions are necessary. I'm not saying as americans we should act like sheep, but do you really believe as a whole we would be better off if we just allowed individuals to determine how to respond during such a situation?
But consider what the true decision makers have to deal with...on one side expert scientists showing us how smart they are and telling us how dangerous and all the most extreme measure we should take to be safe(and often changing their minds)...and on the other hand the reality of what closure and shutting down the country does to folks and the immense loss of jobs and closing of businesses. And the decision makers have to actually make the decisions that affect us all, weigh the medical expert extreme against the need to support businesses and families and choose the best route to take. The experts can talk and babble all they want about whatever they want to say, they make no decisions.

Oh good, so all those dead people and packed ICUs were fake news.

Phew! I'm going to the neighborhood bar!

What packed ICUs? I am standing in our ICU right now and it’s busy at the same level as always. We have a couple of empty beds and a couple more patients will be move out today. This is in a major metropolitan city too.
Nothing you'd know about in your world.

Hint: You're on "the internet".
Fact is, this pandemic is overblown and your statements (which are I’ll-informed) don’t help.

What packed ICUs? I am standing in our ICU right now and it’s busy at the same level as always. We have a couple of empty beds and a couple more patients will be move out today. This is in a major metropolitan city too.

Fact is, this pandemic is overblown and your statements (which are I’ll-informed) don’t help.
Well, as long as we have talk radio Trumpsters to keep us accurately and fully informed, we're good!

Well, as long as we have talk radio Trumpsters to keep us accurately and fully informed, we're good!
You listen to talk radio more than we do. We just look at the statistics.

Great.....and since you have no original thoughts or real life experience of your own......
How do you know not to put water in your gas tank? Did you do that once? Or did some one tell you not to do that?
Sure, the same people that raised me.....how about you, did someone tell you how to breathe or did you just figure it out?
I’m not the one who thinks listening to others, particularly experts, is is some kind of manhood test on freedom. Stick to the flat earth crew.

Great.....and since you have no original thoughts or real life experience of your own......
How do you know not to put water in your gas tank? Did you do that once? Or did some one tell you not to do that?
Sure, the same people that raised me.....how about you, did someone tell you how to breathe or did you just figure it out?
I’m not the one who thinks listening to others, particularly experts, is is some kind of manhood test on freedom. Stick to the flat earth crew.
Experts who simply babble on when the statistics do not back them up are snake oil salesmen. You stick to the flat earth crew Gullible.

This “Talk Radio Trumpster” has 38 years experience and training in all 4 levels of PPE, biological defense, biological first receiver decontamination, and microbiology. You are simply a blow-hard spouting panicky nonsense on the internet.

hey shill your lies dont work on us,we dont worship the CIA controlled media you trolls do,we listen to doctors that have done research on this and have risked their lives against the establishment to expose the lies of the government,miserable fail. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:no_text11::shutupsmiley:
you really need to stop embarrassing yourselves trolling for the DNC for money, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

you jump to false conclusions with your wild ass babble you come up with that because trump says its true we believe it, has nothing whatsoever to do with trump.

you obviously have reading comprehension problems,a common trait with you america haters the fact you missed where i go by what WHISTLEBLOWERS have said,has nothing to do with trump .:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Only an idiot would ignore all these whistle blowing patriot doctors i mentioned earlier that have exposed corona as a hoax and the yearly flu virus is indeed five times worse and only a moron would ignore how many postal workers that witnessed vote fraud have come forward so stop with this bullshit we let trump influence us crap,grow the fuck up.:ahole-1:

i was talking about this just yesterday to a friend of mine at work who we see eye to eye on government corruption,he was telling me two of his cousins were killed in a car accidenct and their death certificates is listed as covid,they are ruling every death as covid inflating the numbers you clueless brainless sheep.jesus christ,:uhoh3:what an asinine post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back