Gods personal name

It's possible that the devil left heaven because god was just too damn evil for him. And you people have been worshipping the wrong one ever since.

Free will to rape a child. Oh yeah, because god couldn't give the SOB a heart attack before he ever got close to the child. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Wow are you dillusional. Wicked hearts do such things as touch a child. those ruled by satan, and its your advice that he is the right one to serve. God gave all free will to listen to his advice, satan caused mortals to know bad, not God.

Wow are you dillusional. Wicked hearts do such things as touch a child. those ruled by satan, and its your advice that he is the right one to serve. God gave all free will to listen to his advice, satan caused mortals to know bad, not God.

Let me see if I get this right. God knows every move we're going to make from cradle to grave. He knows some POS (THAT HE CREATED) is going to molest a child before he's born. And yet, according to religions, God still put's a soul into the baby that'll grow into a child molesting POS.

Sounds like your god is the evil one. And I'm thinking that the devil was the good one, who's been lied about all these years. Delusional? Religion is delusional.

Free will to rape a child. Oh yeah, that's love. smh.

Let me see if I get this right. God knows every move we're going to make from cradle to grave. He knows some POS (THAT HE CREATED) is going to molest a child before he's born. And yet, according to religions, God still put's a soul into the baby that'll grow into a child molesting POS.

Sounds like your god is the evil one. And I'm thinking that the devil was the good one, who's been lied about all these years. Delusional? Religion is delusional.

No God does not know every move. Your thinking is erred. Proof of that is when satan entered heaven confronting God about Job. God asked him where he had been.
The Nt says God desires all to repent. so if he allready knew he wouldnt say that.
You listened to the wrong teachers.

God knows every move we could possibly make. We still have free will

God knows every move we could possibly make. We still have free will

Which is why God is a violent POS. He knows some whacked out POS is about to abuse a child, and let's him go through with it. That's not love, Asher. That's sick, evil and disgusting. God, if he was all mighty and powerful, he could give that child molester a heart attack before ever touching a child.

I just thought of something. You're making out like humans have more "free will" than god does. That's insane.

No God does not know every move. Your thinking is erred. Proof of that is when satan entered heaven confronting God about Job. God asked him where he had been.
The Nt says God desires all to repent. so if he allready knew he wouldnt say that.
You listened to the wrong teachers.

LMAO.. The book of Job. Another story about the evil actions of your god.

LMAO, you make God out to be powerless. And yet he supposedly created everything. Including the devil.

LMAO.. The book of Job. Another story about the evil actions of your god.

LMAO, you make God out to be powerless. And yet he supposedly created everything. Including the devil.
God created a powerful angel being, he was made head over the earth. He got jealous and wanted worship. He rebelled and came to be known as satan( resister of YHWH(Jehovah) and devil. (slanderer of God).
God created mortals to know only good, to live forever, not aging like now, never sick, never without. On the path to lasting happiness. Satan said mortals deserve to know both sides-good and bad, to base decisions on rather than listening to Gods advice. They would become like God in that aspect. this world is what satan wants for people. A far contrast of Gods plan. God is always correct. Satan and the rebellion in Eden is responsible for all the bad that has ever occurred. It is almost done, this system has proved satan a liar and deciever.
Satan caused all the bad to Job. He challenged God and mortals saying no one would follow God without his full protection. Again he has been proven a liar.

Here are some facts few know.

In the Ot Gods personal name was inspired by God in nearly 6800 spots, Every spot-GOD or LORD all capitol letters. Wicked men removed it, they had no right. Making every one of those translations altered. Not the will of God.
As well, they have fragments ( very old) of the Greek septuagent ( NT). The ones who deciphered them said-- There is proof that Gods personal name is in The NT and was used by the early christians.
This goes along with The teachings of Jesus- John 17:6-Jesus taught that name to his followers, John 17:26, Jesus promises to keep on making that name known. And God himself at John 12:28--In a prayer to his Father, just like at John 17, It says--Father glorify your name. Therefore a voice came out of heaven- i both glorified it and will glorify it again.

So one must ask, Why did the users of the translations that have removed that name, condemn the one that put it back? Facts say God wants his name known and used. The reason--with that back in, it exposes all those other religions as false. They are doing the opposite of what The Father wills and what Jesus wants. Its a very heavy issue because Jesus was clear-Matthew 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)-- by doing the opposite have proved 100% they are these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15-- Run from them.
I am that I am means I am GOD, I don't have another name.

God created a powerful angel being, he was made head over the earth. He got jealous and wanted worship. He rebelled and came to be known as satan( resister of YHWH(Jehovah) and devil. (slanderer of God).
God created mortals to know only good, to live forever, not aging like now, never sick, never without. On the path to lasting happiness. Satan said mortals deserve to know both sides-good and bad, to base decisions on rather than listening to Gods advice. They would become like God in that aspect. this world is what satan wants for people. A far contrast of Gods plan. God is always correct. Satan and the rebellion in Eden is responsible for all the bad that has ever occurred. It is almost done, this system has proved satan a liar and deciever.
Satan caused all the bad to Job. He challenged God and mortals saying no one would follow God without his full protection. Again he has been proven a liar.

HA HA HA HA... So your god was so stupid, that he allows the devil to con him into all this pain and suffering? Wow, your god is stupid. And considering the fact that he didn't correct his mistake, sort of make it seem like he's enjoying it.

There is no i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. Its a mistranslation by the religion that came out of Rome. Mistranslated to deceive.

There's a lot of mistranslations in the bible. And a lot of content left out. Like when Jesus was a young man, he through another off a roof and killed that person. He was almost stoned to death. It became his first miracle.
LMAO, you're worshiping a killer, and claim his dad (God) isn't violent.

Book of Thomas

HA HA HA HA... So your god was so stupid, that he allows the devil to con him into all this pain and suffering? Wow, your god is stupid. And considering the fact that he didn't correct his mistake, sort of make it seem like he's enjoying it.

He is every ones God. You are real funny--You cant create a single blade of grass. He created everything. He knows exactly what he is doing. You dont have a clue and if one isnt supporting Gods side they are supporting satans side. So in the end--who is the stupid one?

There's a lot of mistranslations in the bible. And a lot of content left out. Like when Jesus was a young man, he through another off a roof and killed that person. He was almost stoned to death. It became his first miracle.
LMAO, you're worshiping a killer, and claim his dad (God) isn't violent.

Book of Thomas
There is no book of Thomas in the bible. The religion that came out of Rome tried to add it. That religion never had Jesus. Satan caused all the bad ever.

There is no book of Thomas in the bible. The religion that came out of Rome tried to add it. That religion never had Jesus. Satan caused all the bad ever.

There's a lot of scriptures that were left out of the bible. And mostly for the same reason. The book of Thomas proves Jesus was a murderer.
Take the writings about Adams first wife, Lilith. No, it wasn't Eve. Lilith and Adam were created at the same time. Both in the same way, by god, at the same time. After a while, Adam wanted Lilith to be submissive. But since she was his equal, she refused. Adam complained to god about it. Ended up, Lilith was cast out. God then took a rib from adam to make Eve. That way women would have to know that had it not been for man, women would not be. And therefore, must be submissive to man.

God hates women and loves violence. And yet, you still worship him based off writings from people 1,000 years ago.
One honest thing they put in the bible was "Do not put your faith in man." Since man wrote the bible, why TF would you trust anything it says? Man has been lying since before language was invented.

There's a lot of scriptures that were left out of the bible. And mostly for the same reason. The book of Thomas proves Jesus was a murderer.
Take the writings about Adams first wife, Lilith. No, it wasn't Eve. Lilith and Adam were created at the same time. Both in the same way, by god, at the same time. After a while, Adam wanted Lilith to be submissive. But since she was his equal, she refused. Adam complained to god about it. Ended up, Lilith was cast out. God then took a rib from adam to make Eve. That way women would have to know that had it not been for man, women would not be. And therefore, must be submissive to man.

God hates women and loves violence. And yet, you still worship him based off writings from people 1,000 years ago.
One honest thing they put in the bible was "Do not put your faith in man." Since man wrote the bible, why TF would you trust anything it says? Man has been lying since before language was invented.

Jesus didnt sin. That book was written by a liar. God doesnt hate women, he hates violence. He destroyed them in Noahs day because of violence and immoral sex.

Absolutely.
People not born and raised in a religion struggle greatly to understand this "God".
They hear 'God is Love". Yet this God fills children's hospitals with kids born with illness and sickness and die, having never tasted life.
Most Christians deal very poorly with someone as yourself. Someone who doesn't "play the game" like you are supposed to.
I would offer this:
The Gnostics teach that the God who created earth was a corrupt God. A self seeking God, filled with selfishness and wickedness.
And he created man in his image or ways. Thus why we are also born, filled with selfishness. No one is more selfish than a child.
But the true God, the God of the New Testament learned of what the lower God did. And, being a entity with compassion and not self seeking, gave mankind grace. He could not undo what the God of the Old Testament had done. But he offered a path for man to be saved from his impurities that the God of the OT gave him.
Satan to the Gnostics, is not the evil deity that causes man to be evil. That is already in man at birth. Satan is a high God that disagrees with the true God. Satan sees man as unworthy of grace. And seeks to undermine God's grace to man. Satan is the enemy of man.
Obviously this is only one paragraph. I have enormously condensed Gnostic teachings, which BTW is older than Christianity.

Absolutely.
People not born and raised in a religion struggle greatly to understand this "God".
They hear 'God is Love". Yet this God fills children's hospitals with kids born with illness and sickness and die, having never tasted life.
Most Christians deal very poorly with someone as yourself. Someone who doesn't "play the game" like you are supposed to.
I would offer this:
The Gnostics teach that the God who created earth was a corrupt God. A self seeking God, filled with selfishness and wickedness.
And he created man in his image or ways. Thus why we are also born, filled with selfishness. No one is more selfish than a child.
But the true God, the God of the New Testament learned of what the lower God did. And, being a entity with compassion and not self seeking, gave mankind grace. He could not undo what the God of the Old Testament had done. But he offered a path for man to be saved from his impurities that the God of the OT gave him.
Satan to the Gnostics, is not the evil deity that causes man to be evil. That is already in man at birth. Satan is a high God that disagrees with the true God. Satan sees man as unworthy of grace. And seeks to undermine God's grace to man. Satan is the enemy of man.
Obviously this is only one paragraph. I have enormously condensed Gnostic teachings, which BTW is older than Christianity.
Gods image = the abilty to love and reason. You must have missed the reason part. Satan is the cause of all bad that ever happened. The Gnostics are not very intelligent.

Gods image = the abilty to love and reason. You must have missed the reason part. Satan is the cause of all bad that ever happened. The Gnostics are not very intelligent.
Love and reason = mass murdering unbelievers, take your greatest ally and ask him to kill his son to show his devotion to you, wipe out whole cities because they don't believe in you, kill every living thing on earth because you don't like them.
Yeah.... love and reason.
:rolleyes:
I am not a Gnostic, but some of their beliefs pre-date Christianity. Their books are older than most books in the Bible.
Their belief that the OT God and the NT God are two different entities makes more sense than somehow to believe they are the same. One instructs his believers to mass murder unbelievers, the other instructs his believers to love the unbelievers and even turn your cheek and let them wrong you again. One is full of grace, they other filled with anger and revenge.
No one can deny the absolute opposite ways of the God of OT and the God of the NT. Completely opposite from each other.

Forum List

Back