If Jesus Is God

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Which I believe He is and was in human form,.. then how could He pray to God though? :confused-84:

So they are two separate entities then? Which would make sense regarding prayer. I'm not sure. I'm not very religious.

Mass delusion due to religion is common throughout all of human history. Worshippers of Zeus and Vishnu were/are as faithful as any who follow one of the countless Abrahamic religions.
No...
The worship of the gods you are talking about was just access to sex and violence...still popular today on television and movies.

They had nothing to do with lifestyle choices and changes.

EGG- YOKE SHELL WHITE- ONE EGG.

marvin martian

The trinity is pretty simple until Jesus prays to himself or says father why hast thou forsaken me.... or,

John 20:17 “Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. ” King James Version (KJV)

Which I believe He is and was in human form,.. then how could He pray to God though? :confused-84:

Jesus answers you--John 20:17- He has a God like us his Father--Revelation 3:12--stresses the fact 4 x in a single paragraph, he has a God while back in heaven. It takes believing Jesus over translating errors by the religion that came out of Rome to fit false council teachings. The Israelites-NEVER served a trinity while serving the true God. When Jesus attended those places of worship was not taught a trinity, as none of the bible writers were as well. At the religion that came out of Romes first council of Nicea in 325, no trinity was being taught, it was added later made up by satans will. Thus billions have been mislead into breaking Gods#1 commandment daily. They are these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15 those that refuse to believe Jesus.

John 20:17 “Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. ”
Good post. A belief in the trinity is simple, as long as you don't think about it.

By saying that his Father is our Father; his God is our God , Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.

Last edited:
Good post. A belief in the trinity is simple, as long as you don't think about it.

By saying that his Father is our Father; his God is our God , Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.
Its unfortunate that a couple billion humans wont believe the one they claim to follow.

Its unfortunate that a couple billion humans wont believe the one they claim to follow.

Unfortunate?

It's far worse than that, most believers are just innocent victims of deceit since childhood. Ever since 325 c.e. Rome has been using the power of death consequent to defying divine instruction to subjugate entire nations, even the whole world. The mass, a celebration of the death of an innocent man, Jesus, and the worship of a trinity openly defying divine law is a deliberate demonstration of pure hatred for God and a desecration of the teachings of Jesus, a vile and degrading practice punishable by death and hades, even as openly taught by the Catholic Church.

I heard that Jesus is about to show up to straighten things out. (but that's just what I heard) lol

In the meantime, what would Hezekiah do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back