Gods personal name

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Here are some facts few know.

In the Ot Gods personal name was inspired by God in nearly 6800 spots, Every spot-GOD or LORD all capitol letters. Wicked men removed it, they had no right. Making every one of those translations altered. Not the will of God.
As well, they have fragments ( very old) of the Greek septuagent ( NT). The ones who deciphered them said-- There is proof that Gods personal name is in The NT and was used by the early christians.
This goes along with The teachings of Jesus- John 17:6-Jesus taught that name to his followers, John 17:26, Jesus promises to keep on making that name known. And God himself at John 12:28--In a prayer to his Father, just like at John 17, It says--Father glorify your name. Therefore a voice came out of heaven- i both glorified it and will glorify it again.

So one must ask, Why did the users of the translations that have removed that name, condemn the one that put it back? Facts say God wants his name known and used. The reason--with that back in, it exposes all those other religions as false. They are doing the opposite of what The Father wills and what Jesus wants. Its a very heavy issue because Jesus was clear-Matthew 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)-- by doing the opposite have proved 100% they are these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15-- Run from them.

Sorry, I just could not resist.

Yes his name is YHWH(Jehovah) It has been used in other moviesas well. In king Solomons mine it was used by Stewart Granger character.
One must ask, since there is 100% proof God and his son want that name known, Why are the majority of religions that claim to be christian trying to hide that name? Doing the exact opposite of Gods will.

Yes his name is YHWH(Jehovah) It has been used in other moviesas well. In king Solomons mine it was used by Stewart Granger character.
One must ask, since there is 100% proof God and his son want that name known, Why are the majority of religions that claim to be christian trying to hide that name? Doing the exact opposite of Gods will.
Do you know that God is known across all the major religious beliefs...just in a different name in each?..but the same deity. That annoys the holy rollers in all the beliefs.

One can get behind Jesus. He had two maxims. 1) Love thy neighbor as you would love yourself. 2) Do unto others..which is basically the same as #1...judge not that ye be judged.

Do you know that God is known across all the major religious beliefs...just in a different name in each?..but the same deity. That annoys the holy rollers in all the beliefs.

One can get behind Jesus. He had two maxims. 1) Love thy neighbor as you would love yourself. 2) Do unto others..which is basically the same as #1...judge not that ye be judged.

Jesus is clear--Matthew 7:21-- Those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom. Yes they know the name-YHWH(Jehovah) why are they hiding it when God wants it in his written word. Why would they condemn the ones who put it back and say it doesnt belong in the NT when there is proof it does? Because it exposes them as false.

Jesus is clear--Matthew 7:21-- Those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom. Yes they know the name-YHWH(Jehovah) why are they hiding it when God wants it in his written word. Why would they condemn the ones who put it back and say it doesnt belong in the NT when there is proof it does? Because it exposes them as false.
The King James bible is rife with contradictions. Positive. False. Heresy...One moment embracing that which is human..and then discarding it for base remediations the next.

Jesus was human. He saw the faults of man. And was ready to forgive those faults.
The one guy in a sea of BS that is the Bible...that comes across as most human.

"Do you know that God is known across all the major religious beliefs...just in a different name in each?..but the same deity"

LOL.

"Do you know that God is known across all the major religious beliefs...just in a different name in each?..but the same deity"

LOL.
Whelp..tell me why I'm wrong, Simba.
Does not each major religious belief have a god...that is the same person..just in different form? :)

The King James bible is rife with contradictions. Positive. False. Heresy...One moment embracing that which is human..and then discarding it for base remediations the next.

Jesus was human. He saw the faults of man. And was ready to forgive those faults.
The one guy in a sea of BS that is the Bible...that comes across as most human.
Every trinity based translation is filled with translating errors. The religion that came out of Romes translating was left by the time any others translated. They wouldnt allow men to read the bible until the 1500,s. Once men read it saw that their own translation exposed them as false, but had no clue that religion altered certain things to fit false council teachings, thus not one them ever fixed many of the errors. Those bibles teach 2 different Gods.
A simple error of a capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 has mislead billions. No trinity god existed. Israel while serving the true God taught served and worshipped a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah) This God was taught to Jesus when he attended those places of worship, as was every bible writer.
At the first council of Nicea in 325 no trinity was being taught it was added later at another council. it does not exist. The teachings of Jesus prove it but few believe him.

Yud-Hey-Vav-Hey has no know pronunciation. Jehovah is only one of the possibilities.

Because religion is just retarded. Christians competing against Jehovah witnesses to fill their churches (and donations to the church) moreso than the Jehovah's. Almost looks like religion is based on money no a days.
This is why any religion should remain a personal thing. Churches who still collect donations, should be taxed out of existence. When you take the money out of religion, then you take away all the "for profit preachers." Which is a HUGE stain on all religions.

Not that it matters, but I believe something created everything. I just don't believe what mans says about it. It was man who wrote all religious text. Including the Bible, and Quran and others. Supposedly, God "inspired" man to write scriptures. But it was still just man saying they were inspired by god. Man has lied since before there was a language to do so.

All this hoopla about a name, makes no sense. If you don't know gods name, is that going to keep you from heaven?

Because religion is just retarded. Christians competing against Jehovah witnesses to fill their churches (and donations to the church) moreso than the Jehovah's. Almost looks like religion is based on money no a days.
This is why any religion should remain a personal thing. Churches who still collect donations, should be taxed out of existence. When you take the money out of religion, then you take away all the "for profit preachers." Which is a HUGE stain on all religions.

Not that it matters, but I believe something created everything. I just don't believe what mans says about it. It was man who wrote all religious text. Including the Bible, and Quran and others. Supposedly, God "inspired" man to write scriptures. But it was still just man saying they were inspired by god. Man has lied since before there was a language to do so.

All this hoopla about a name, makes no sense. If you don't know gods name, is that going to keep you from heaven?

The JW,s never pass plates around. My teachers do not get paid to take the lead in the congregation. The spiritual feedings are given free like the bible said it should be. Few are promised entrance into heaven-Rev 14:3--144,000 are bought from the earth. The rest deemed righteous will stay on earth-Matt 5:5--Psalm 37:29-- you listen to the wrong teachers.

Do you know that God is known across all the major religious beliefs...just in a different name in each?..but the same deity.
This is 100% NOT TRUE.
Each if these gods teach COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. Each has a DIFFERENT NAME. They are COMPLETELY different gods

The JW,s never pass plates around. My teachers do not get paid to take the lead in the congregation. The spiritual feedings are given free like the bible said it should be. Few are promised entrance into heaven-Rev 14:3--144,000 are bought from the earth. The rest deemed righteous will stay on earth-Matt 5:5--Psalm 37:29-- you listen to the wrong teachers.

If these religious gods were real, 3yr old little boys & girls wouldn't get get sodomized. Mom's wouldn't die giving birth. Dad's wouldn't get killed in wars.

If these gods are real, they're some evil sick SOB's. Which ever one you believe in.

This is 100% NOT TRUE.
Each if these gods teach COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. Each has a DIFFERENT NAME. They are COMPLETELY different gods

There is no god. Religion is based on faith. Faith is believing in something you can't prove. What a HUGE money maker and "controller" it is to push something that you can't prove. It's genius.

If these religious gods were real, 3yr old little boys & girls wouldn't get get sodomized. Mom's wouldn't die giving birth. Dad's wouldn't get killed in wars.

If these gods are real, they're some evil sick SOB's. Which ever one you believe in.

One without an iota of a clue would think like you. Mortals chose this system in the rebellion in Eden. Its not Gods fault. Free will wouldnt be free will if God interfered. Its wicked mortal hearts that do the wicked deeds on this earth. Satan challenged God in Eden and concerning Job. God is letting it be proven who is right. All rebels are being rooted out. That way it can never happen again.
God created Adam and Eve to live forever, no aging like now, never sick, never without on the path to lasting happiness knowing only good( Gods plan) He handed that to them free of charge, he asked them not to do 1 single thing. Satan lied and Eve listenened to him over God who gave them all that free. Kicking God in his teeth. Mortals chose this system.
No matter what a mortal thinks about it, they dont have an iota of a clue of why this has to be for now. This system is almost done. You are standing on the wrong side, the side with the paedophiles and murderers in the wars of hatred. Its you choosing wrong.

Hello. I Am sent me

There is no-- i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. I will be what i will be is the correct translating of that phrase-- That mistranslation is only found in altered versions of the bible--to MISLEAD.

One without an iota of a clue would think like you. Mortals chose this system in the rebellion in Eden. Its not Gods fault. Free will wouldnt be free will if God interfered. Its wicked mortal hearts that do the wicked deeds on this earth. Satan challenged God in Eden and concerning Job. God is letting it be proven who is right. All rebels are being rooted out. That way it can never happen again.
God created Adam and Eve to live forever, no aging like now, never sick, never without on the path to lasting happiness knowing only good( Gods plan) He handed that to them free of charge, he asked them not to do 1 single thing. Satan lied and Eve listenened to him over God who gave them all that free. Kicking God in his teeth. Mortals chose this system.
No matter what a mortal thinks about it, they dont have an iota of a clue of why this has to be for now. This system is almost done. You are standing on the wrong side, the side with the paedophiles and murderers in the wars of hatred. Its you choosing wrong.

It's possible that the devil left heaven because god was just too damn evil for him. And you people have been worshipping the wrong one ever since.

Free will to rape a child. Oh yeah, because god couldn't give the SOB a heart attack before he ever got close to the child. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Forum List

Back