GOD help us

Donald Trump: Bringing more godless liberals to see the light, than any televangelist could possibly accomplish.

He even convinced Hillary to turn her life around, you know. :biggrin:

Televangelist are pathetic thief's. Also if Trump and his supporters are supposedly Christian, I shall denounce my faith, but I know they are just pretending.

What "faith"? Christianity and abortion are mutually-exclusive.

You do support abortion, right?
INTOLERANCE and Christianity are mutually exclusive, obsessive dunce. It's about choice. You'd prefer 10k women dying a year at the hands of butchers like the good old days? Free BC with ACA already cutting abortions by 40%...

Poor franco. So much stupidity in one man. Oh yeah, Trump sucks.
Any actual argument, Pubtroll? the only kind...

Priceless irony dupe, derp troll.

Donald Trump: Bringing more godless liberals to see the light, than any televangelist could possibly accomplish.

Televangelist are pathetic thief's. Also if Trump and his supporters are supposedly Christian, I shall denounce my faith, but I know they are just pretending.

INTOLERANCE and Christianity are mutually exclusive, obsessive dunce. It's about choice. You'd prefer 10k women dying a year at the hands of butchers like the good old days? Free BC with ACA already cutting abortions by 40%...

Evidently liberalism and reality are mutually-exclusive as well. Ten thousand women dying at the hands of do-it-yourself abortionists since the passing of Roe vs. Wade would only be 440,000 lives, if my math is correct.

Now consider this: There have been 50 million murdered unborn since Roe vs. Wade. Can you count? Do you have at least a rudimentary knowledge of mathematics and numbers?

Tell me now, which is the bigger number? 440,000 or 50 million? Think back to the days when you watched Sesame Street on TV. They did teach you something about numbers, didn't they?

And while you're at it it, tell me which ones had more of a choice? The women who had an abortion or the unborn who had no choice at all whether to live of die?

And BTW, the majority of those 50 million murdered unborn were black. Why do you leftists hate blacks so much?

""
except for the Afghanistan scripted speech, all I've heard from Trump and all those who support him is a pathetic pity party. All I hear is complaints about losing jobs to immigrants within our shores. No word on giving American jobs to foreigners to make Trump goods offshore to sell in America though. Then there's the tearing of hair and gnashing of teeth over whites losing their rights to people of color. Nobody has explained THAT to me yet. What rights, exactly are lost? Every one of Trump's supporters displays an unhealthy self-pity because life isn't what it was in the good old days due to gays, who evidently all want to make us leave our wives and redecorate our living rooms, or to Mexicans who make us snort drugs while they rape our daughters and sometimes us. And have you seen the reactions to anyone less than pasty white. They may have been here for generations, but they ain't REAL 'Muricans and should take their unclean selves back to where they came from. There is a clip of a half-Hawaiian/half Japanese woman legislator's tweet she received headed "Bitch" and advising her to go back to her country. These fools don't even come up to moron and that babbling idiot Trump makes them feel legit.

This is the seed nurtured by Trump and each one of his enablers/excusers. Nor has he passed a single piece of legislation even though he has the House and Senate. Then,as he stands there reading a teleprompter looking like there is a gun at his head, he mumbles about unity and every body should love one another. God help us! "
whining.jpg

""
except for the Afghanistan scripted speech, all I've heard from Trump and all those who support him is a pathetic pity party. All I hear is complaints about losing jobs to immigrants within our shores. No word on giving American jobs to foreigners to make Trump goods offshore to sell in America though. Then there's the tearing of hair and gnashing of teeth over whites losing their rights to people of color. Nobody has explained THAT to me yet. What rights, exactly are lost? Every one of Trump's supporters displays an unhealthy self-pity because life isn't what it was in the good old days due to gays, who evidently all want to make us leave our wives and redecorate our living rooms, or to Mexicans who make us snort drugs while they rape our daughters and sometimes us. And have you seen the reactions to anyone less than pasty white. They may have been here for generations, but they ain't REAL 'Muricans and should take their unclean selves back to where they came from. There is a clip of a half-Hawaiian/half Japanese woman legislator's tweet she received headed "Bitch" and advising her to go back to her country. These fools don't even come up to moron and that babbling idiot Trump makes them feel legit.

This is the seed nurtured by Trump and each one of his enablers/excusers. Nor has he passed a single piece of legislation even though he has the House and Senate. Then,as he stands there reading a teleprompter looking like there is a gun at his head, he mumbles about unity and every body should love one another. God help us! "
Just remember

4 years max

America will survive trump

and even better

America has been taught a very valuable lesson about candidates like trump

""

Just remember

4 years max

and even better

Your naivete is adorable, Hillary would have been SO much better, right?

""

Just remember

4 years max

and even better

Didn't seem to learn much from Obama, eh? You even tried running a candidate whose administration would have been nothing more than a continuation of his policies.

How well did that work out for you?

""

More irrelevant leftist spew.

If you're a leftist, you ain't no Christian.

I support choice, and safe abortions. That doesn't mean I agree personally with having an abortion, but I do not force my morals, values or opinions on others.

I find Democrats are more Christian than Pubs. Mostly everyone I know is Democratic, and the Republicans I know are very judgmental and intolerant.

Most liberals, regardless of their religious beliefs, act like good Christians, while Trump and his supporters tend to act anti-Christian. It's as if they think "WWJD?", and then do the exact opposite. If Christianity is correct, they will burn in Hell for all of eternity. Think about that, Trumpflakes. Your hatred of all that's good and decent will be of little comfort to you as you burn in the fiery pits of Hell.

Don't count on us liberals to bail you out in the afterlife as we've done so often in this life. As the Biblical story with Lazarus stated, a great chasm will divide those of us in Heaven with those of you in Hell. While we will pity you in your torment and wish to help you, we will be unable to do so. All we can do is send our message to other conservative sinners, to try to keep them out of Hell.

I find Democrats are more Christian than Pubs. Mostly everyone I know is Democratic, and the Republicans I know are very judgmental and intolerant.
Leftists enjoys slaughtering unborn babies and homosexuality. Can't spin that into Christianity.

""

Well, maybe the Democrats could put forth some effort into not being so repellent before 2020 so that he can be voted out.
Two sided coin?

""

Just remember

4 years max

and even better

We will never know, so lets keep our eye on the ball, help this administration by not looking at it with blinders on, that seems to be the mistake we make when our side wins, we forget to pay attention, & things happen that are not in our best interest.

Leftists enjoys slaughtering unborn babies and homosexuality. Can't spin that into Christianity.

Oh I think Republicans have as many abortions, they just do not go to PP or announce it.

""

Just remember

4 years max

and even better

We will never know, so lets keep our eye on the ball, help this administration by not looking at it with blinders on, that seems to be the mistake we make when our side wins, we forget to pay attention, & things happen that are not in our best interest.

I have no side actually and that allows me to be objective.

""

Just remember

4 years max

and even better

Snow White Hillary's popular vote landslide makes her America's choice!

""

Just remember

4 years max

and even better

Didn't seem to learn much from Obama, eh? You even tried running a candidate whose administration would have been nothing more than a continuation of his policies.

How well did that work out for you?
You mean two real landslides and retiring beloved by the American people after eight full years as President and term limited?

That Obama?

Obama-with-Cowboy-Hat-678x381.jpg

Then the problem is your perversion of Christianity.

Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. —John 13:33–35 (KJV)

O
""

Well, maybe the Democrats could put forth some effort into not being so repellent before 2020 so that he can be voted out.
Only on Fox/Rush etc etc bs character assassination propaganda machine, dupe.
Dupe.

Nobody is falling for this shit.

It's stale.

Give us something a little more...

Original?

Convincing?
How's the Hillary prosecutor coming, superdupe? Funny how the US Justice system can't find anything on the most corrupt politician ever...You people, and Trump it appears, are the dumbest a-holes ever...Oooops, see sig last line.
Oops!

You have me mistaken for someone else.

I never cared about prosecuting Hillary.

Forum List

Back