Your tax dollars at work protecting traffickers and threatening the hunters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The Secretary General of Guatemala just gave an interview discussing their efforts into eradicating trafficking.

He claimed that due to these he received a call from the US that even giving the interview was “playing with fire”

It looks like there are people in our government aligned with and actively protecting the traffickers

Did you see this on CNN?

Maybe Trump should mention this in the debate with “Biden”

Last edited:
The Secretary General of Guatemala just gave an interview discussing their efforts into eradicating trafficking.

He claimed that due to these he received a call from the US that even giving the interview was “playing with fire”

It looks like there are people in our government aligned with and actively protecting the traffickers

Did you see this on CNN?

Maybe Trump should mention this in the debate with “Biden”
ANYTHING corruption related is possible with the current federal g'ment America has @ current.

CF; EXCELLENT research on your part! This vid you provided our USMB community with falls right in line with an ongoing study I am locked into. Way too much to list here but the vid you provided pointed out three areas that I had zeroed quite a while ago & that I still am collecting info on(never ending).

1) U.S. government so called foreign aid.

2) NGO's.

3) Philanthropy.

That foreign aid is the #1 sure fire way to launder money & any laundering that takes place is nigh impossible to prove. The last of the gold standard pres. Tricky Dick Nixon dumped was not created primarily to give backing to paper currency, as that gold backed currency made g'ment money laundering virtually impossible save for kickbacks.

NGO'S, ESPECIALLY BIG NGO'S LIKE THE TECH GIANTS, there is a LOT of $$$$$ moving between these BIG NGO'S & government. The vid you provided our community with mentioned the NGO's along with their power & control expectations.

Philanthropy, there are something like a dozen super billionaires on our planet earth today. Common sense tells a person that a super billionaire does not hit the big time without support from government. Even Donald Trump made a statement close to, "There's a lot of palms to grease on the way up to the top". NGO'S both big & small depend upon donations & the preferred donor is without question, government.

Notice who the NGO'S donate too, Climate, like if one can CONTROL the climate debate one CONTROLS what folks are allowed to do within the climate they depend upon for existence. Anarchist, hey if a society is experiencing anarchy what's the answer to the problem, more government enforcement to CONTROL the citizenry. Create the problem so one can CONTROL folks through the answer to the problem. The "pink/light blue" mentioned in the vid you provided for us is a typical bribe to gain power & CONTROL over folks.

This power & control rubbish has been going on for ages. Indeed there is evidence that mankind's first empire, the Akkadian empire collapsed, or helped their collapse through deceit & general debauchery which leads to the ole divide & conquer strategy, better known as the good guy/bad guy strategy. Again thanks for the vid! I have it filed in a file under my politick'n folder. Till next time my friend!

Forum List

Back