Good Gravy! Corrections Officer Accused of Biscuit Bigotry

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Uh, what?!?

Seriously.

Seriously dumb.

All this began under the Øbama's as he and Big Mike set race relations back to the 1970's.

A New York corrections officer has been accused of racism after posting a joke about the guards of a Georgia jail on social media.

The post shared by Sergeant Michael Bourhill of Westchester County displayed an image of the Georgia Department of Corrections members and the caption 'They must serve some good biscuits and gravy at the Georgia Department of Correction'.

Bourhill shared the photo and commented 'Damn!!'

It's as simple as that. The joke is that the gargantuan guards are clearly well-fed.

/indent]

Uh, what?!?

Seriously.

Seriously dumb.

All this began under the Øbama's as he and Big Mike set race relations back to the 1970's.

A New York corrections officer has been accused of racism after posting a joke about the guards of a Georgia jail on social media.
The post shared by Sergeant Michael Bourhill of Westchester County displayed an image of the Georgia Department of Corrections members and the caption 'They must serve some good biscuits and gravy at the Georgia Department of Correction'.

It's as simple as that. The joke is that the gargantuan guards are clearly well-fed.

.../indent]​

The last I recall, biscuits and gravy are liked by individuals of all races, so I fail to see how the comment is racist. The DOC personnel like their meals.

Uh, what?!?

Seriously.

Seriously dumb.

.../indent]​

Doesn't matter what you say they will call you a racist anyway.so ya might as well say it ......fuck em....where they live n breath

Now as for the picture.....
Holy Mary mother of God ....head exploding with racist fatphoic micro agresssions
Out of the men 3 don't have guts ...or diabetes

Uh, what?!?

Seriously.

Seriously dumb.

.../indent]​

You are stretching here, son.

I guess he's never been to Riker's Island, NY.

The "white shirts" say.....All your biscuits-n-gravy belong to us. ;)

DeBlasioOnRikers.jpg

Gawd what a miserable place.....I'd prefer dealing with the convicts rather than their FUBAR staff.

Last edited:
I like biscuits and gravy and I am white. I'm from a state that is predominantly white and semi rural. Everyone around here likes biscuits and gravy.

It's a joke about them being fat, not that their fat and black.

Social media was a bad idea, so was not sending the blacks back to Africa after they were freed. Both decisions have had long lasting negative consequences on america.

Uh, what?!?

Seriously.

Seriously dumb.

.../indent]​

Not really racist but very, very funny.

Forum List

Back