GOD help us

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
""
except for the Afghanistan scripted speech, all I've heard from Trump and all those who support him is a pathetic pity party. All I hear is complaints about losing jobs to immigrants within our shores. No word on giving American jobs to foreigners to make Trump goods offshore to sell in America though. Then there's the tearing of hair and gnashing of teeth over whites losing their rights to people of color. Nobody has explained THAT to me yet. What rights, exactly are lost? Every one of Trump's supporters displays an unhealthy self-pity because life isn't what it was in the good old days due to gays, who evidently all want to make us leave our wives and redecorate our living rooms, or to Mexicans who make us snort drugs while they rape our daughters and sometimes us. And have you seen the reactions to anyone less than pasty white. They may have been here for generations, but they ain't REAL 'Muricans and should take their unclean selves back to where they came from. There is a clip of a half-Hawaiian/half Japanese woman legislator's tweet she received headed "Bitch" and advising her to go back to her country. These fools don't even come up to moron and that babbling idiot Trump makes them feel legit.

This is the seed nurtured by Trump and each one of his enablers/excusers. Nor has he passed a single piece of legislation even though he has the House and Senate. Then,as he stands there reading a teleprompter looking like there is a gun at his head, he mumbles about unity and every body should love one another. God help us! "

""
except for the Afghanistan scripted speech, all I've heard from Trump and all those who support him is a pathetic pity party. All I hear is complaints about losing jobs to immigrants within our shores. No word on giving American jobs to foreigners to make Trump goods offshore to sell in America though. Then there's the tearing of hair and gnashing of teeth over whites losing their rights to people of color. Nobody has explained THAT to me yet. What rights, exactly are lost? Every one of Trump's supporters displays an unhealthy self-pity because life isn't what it was in the good old days due to gays, who evidently all want to make us leave our wives and redecorate our living rooms, or to Mexicans who make us snort drugs while they rape our daughters and sometimes us. And have you seen the reactions to anyone less than pasty white. They may have been here for generations, but they ain't REAL 'Muricans and should take their unclean selves back to where they came from. There is a clip of a half-Hawaiian/half Japanese woman legislator's tweet she received headed "Bitch" and advising her to go back to her country. These fools don't even come up to moron and that babbling idiot Trump makes them feel legit.

This is the seed nurtured by Trump and each one of his enablers/excusers. Nor has he passed a single piece of legislation even though he has the House and Senate. Then,as he stands there reading a teleprompter looking like there is a gun at his head, he mumbles about unity and every body should love one another. God help us! "
Well, maybe the Democrats could put forth some effort into not being so repellent before 2020 so that he can be voted out.

""

Well, maybe the Democrats could put forth some effort into not being so repellent before 2020 so that he can be voted out.
not a chance of it

Donald Trump: Bringing more godless liberals to see the light, than any televangelist could possibly accomplish.

He even convinced Hillary to turn her life around, you know. :biggrin:

Donald Trump: Bringing more godless liberals to see the light, than any televangelist could possibly accomplish.

Televangelist are pathetic thief's. Also if Trump and his supporters are supposedly Christian, I shall denounce my faith, but I know they are just pretending.

Televangelist are pathetic thief's. Also if Trump and his supporters are supposedly Christian, I shall denounce my faith, but I know they are just pretending.

What "faith"? Christianity and abortion are mutually-exclusive.

You do support abortion, right?

""

Only on Fox/Rush etc etc bs character assassination propaganda machine, dupe.

""

Dupe.

Nobody is falling for this shit.

It's stale.

Give us something a little more...

Original?

Convincing?

INTOLERANCE and Christianity are mutually exclusive, obsessive dunce. It's about choice. You'd prefer 10k women dying a year at the hands of butchers like the good old days? Free BC with ACA already cutting abortions by 40%...

""

Dupe.

It's stale.

Original?

Convincing?
How's the Hillary prosecutor coming, superdupe? Funny how the US Justice system can't find anything on the most corrupt politician ever...You people, and Trump it appears, are the dumbest a-holes ever...Oooops, see sig last line.

""

Dupe.

It's stale.

Original?

Convincing?
Truth is so repetitive- sorry it's not as exciting and imaginative as bs hate character assassination propaganda. Look up brainwashing.

""

Yeah. Cuz being repellent doesn't work.

INTOLERANCE and Christianity are mutually exclusive, obsessive dunce. It's about choice. You'd prefer 10k women dying a year at the hands of butchers like the good old days? Free BC with ACA already cutting abortions by 40%...

Poor franco. So much stupidity in one man. Oh yeah, Trump sucks.

Poor franco. So much stupidity in one man. Oh yeah, Trump sucks.
Any actual argument, Pubtroll? the only kind...

Forum List

Back