God does exist. Itelligent design in the Universe is prof of God.

It matters not which faith system you follow as long as you are genuine in your faith.

Huge army? Saudi Arabia never had a population of a million people until 100 years ago.

I’m going to go out on a limb here. You probably haven’t attended meetings with other Christians in over 5 years.

This statement has no Christian attributes at all. This sounds all “Religion of Antiquity”ish. What is the name of your personal made up religion? Is breezewood your cousin?
I am the only Catholic in a room full of Baptists at my men's bible study group. But I have heard your complaint frequently that I'm not a Catholic or not a Christian by atheists and protestants, so you are in excellent company. The problem is no one has ever been able to show why they believe that.

Being a Christian means that I believe that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy. That's really all one needs to believe to be Christian. I don't have to believe like the protestants do. But I totally get why you want me to argue there is only one true way. It would justify your foolish decisions in your head. Which is why you keep arguing this stupid point.

Basically you are an atheist of the god in the Bible. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm OK with you believing that cause it would be illogical for me to correct all of your errors to arrive at what I already know.

Well. Being the smartest man in the world comes with its own challenges. I don’t envy you.

I didn’t say you were an all out atheist. You are just an atheist of the god in the Bible. Me too!

You are probably an atheist of the god in the Qu’ran but that is a different discussion altogether.
Nothing special about me. It's more about how you allowed your biases to cloud your objectivity. Your understanding of the Bible is what led you to believe that God does not exist. My understanding confirmed my belief. So I am pretty sure we wouldn't agree on much. Apparently you have a need for me to justify my beliefs to you. I don't have that need. That whole I am an atheist about something might just be the dumbest argument yet.
Religion is based on 'belief' which requires no proof. From Wikipedia..' A belief is an attitude that something is the case, or that some proposition about the world is true. In epistemology, philosophers use the term "belief" to refer to attitudes about the world which can be either true or false. To believe something is to take it to be true; for instance, to believe that snow is white is comparable to accepting the truth of the proposition "snow is white". However, holding a belief does not require active introspection. For example, few carefully consider whether or not the sun will rise tomorrow, simply assuming that it will. Moreover, beliefs need not be occurrent (e.g. a person actively thinking "snow is white"), but can instead be dispositional (e.g. a person who if asked about the color of snow would assert "snow is white").
As a general rule I usually need a good reason to believe something.

I think the possibility of a first cause (a god) is highly likely. I’m not sure why Allah has to be that first cause. Couldn’t it be a different god than the one the Muslims worship? Just because a god exists doesn’t mean it is Allah. Allah can be all made up for the purpose of building a huge army and the idea just lingered around a few extra centuries.

Assuming God is intelligent and has a purpose for everything He does, He must have had a reason to create a species (man) that is so venerable to deadly diseases/viruses. They say God has a plan. I like the line from John Constantine..God doesn't have a plan, He's a kid with an ant farm.

Last edited:
It matters not which faith system you follow as long as you are genuine in your faith.

I’m going to go out on a limb here. You probably haven’t attended meetings with other Christians in over 5 years.

This statement has no Christian attributes at all. This sounds all “Religion of Antiquity”ish. What is the name of your personal made up religion? Is breezewood your cousin?
I am the only Catholic in a room full of Baptists at my men's bible study group. But I have heard your complaint frequently that I'm not a Catholic or not a Christian by atheists and protestants, so you are in excellent company. The problem is no one has ever been able to show why they believe that.

Being a Christian means that I believe that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy. That's really all one needs to believe to be Christian. I don't have to believe like the protestants do. But I totally get why you want me to argue there is only one true way. It would justify your foolish decisions in your head. Which is why you keep arguing this stupid point.

I'm OK with you believing that cause it would be illogical for me to correct all of your errors to arrive at what I already know.

Well. Being the smartest man in the world comes with its own challenges. I don’t envy you.

I didn’t say you were an all out atheist. You are just an atheist of the god in the Bible. Me too!

You are probably an atheist of the god in the Qu’ran but that is a different discussion altogether.
Nothing special about me. It's more about how you allowed your biases to cloud your objectivity. Your understanding of the Bible is what led you to believe that God does not exist. My understanding confirmed my belief. So I am pretty sure we wouldn't agree on much. Apparently you have a need for me to justify my beliefs to you. I don't have that need. That whole I am an atheist about something might just be the dumbest argument yet.
Religion is based on 'belief' which requires no proof. From Wikipedia..' A belief is an attitude that something is the case, or that some proposition about the world is true. In epistemology, philosophers use the term "belief" to refer to attitudes about the world which can be either true or false. To believe something is to take it to be true; for instance, to believe that snow is white is comparable to accepting the truth of the proposition "snow is white". However, holding a belief does not require active introspection. For example, few carefully consider whether or not the sun will rise tomorrow, simply assuming that it will. Moreover, beliefs need not be occurrent (e.g. a person actively thinking "snow is white"), but can instead be dispositional (e.g. a person who if asked about the color of snow would assert "snow is white").

I think the possibility of a first cause (a god) is highly likely. I’m not sure why Allah has to be that first cause. Couldn’t it be a different god than the one the Muslims worship? Just because a god exists doesn’t mean it is Allah. Allah can be all made up for the purpose of building a huge army and the idea just lingered around a few extra centuries.
Are you afraid if you pick the wrong perception of God that God will penalize you or something?

Assuming God is intelligent and has a purpose for everything He does, He must have had a reason to create a species (man) that is so venerable to deadly diseases/viruses. They say God has a plan. I like the line from John Constantine..God doesn't have a plan, He's a kid with an ant farm.
What if what was created had a self compensating feature built into it?

That is not entirely true. There are life forms on this planet that survive in almost boiling water, toxic conditions, and even independent of light. So the criteria that we have set for life could very well be inaccurate in many places.
Yep. We might not even recognize life if we saw it. This is why our search starts with the type of life we understand.
I can't believe you just said that.

I think the possibility of a first cause (a god) is highly likely.
So nothing comes from nothing, except for when it does, which just happens to be when it is convenient for a belief in gods. Just a coincidence, i'm sure.

Do you have a theory? An eternal entity is the only theory that I have heard on the matter. This is in no way shape or form saying that this eternal entity is a personage. The eternal entity could be a pile of mashed potatoes or something like that. Nobody has ever identified what that first cause was. It is just a logical conclusion that many have reached. I am a full blown hard core atheist. I’m just calling out Christians who claim this first cause has to be their specific god. That is not a logical conclusion at all. You have me pegged all wrong my friend.

How do you know "God" isn't a race of aliens on some other planet who came across this planet, saw it had the capacity to sustain life, and seeded it with DNA to flourish into millions of different life forms?

You saying God is an alien? Does a bear crap in the woods? Any creator is too smart to hang out in this jungle of primitive lifeforms.. Does that change "faith in God".. Perhaps the aliens came back to lecture them about ethics and morals a billion years later.. Does destroy the GOOD part of being humble and acknowledging that we can't really rely on mankind for universal goodness, virtue, or laws?

The silly folks are those that believe in secular humanism and that we'll design nirvana all by ourselves COLLECTIVELY..

Are you afraid if you pick the wrong perception of God that God will penalize you or something?

Maybe. Maybe not. How does that change the discussion in any way shape or form?

I have concluded that it is suspicious if someone claims that they know the particular god that created the universe and that god wants me to do the exact same things that the person making the claim wants me to do. So I scream in the face of any liar who says (blank) god is the real one and I have to do what the person saying it wants me to do. It’s doggone ridiculous is what it is. I say bull shenanigans to anybody who tells me that Allah is the one true god thus I am obligated to live by the Qu’ran. Malarkey!

If God doesn’t want to reveal Himself for who He/She/It really is then why would we be punished by that deity unless that deity is sadistic? Even if that is the case I would have no control over stopping that god from punishing me for getting it all wrong. Are you really offended that I call out people on their BS? A lie is a lie. If you said God speaks to you then I say you are a full blown liar. If you say that you know which god is real then I say you are a full blown liar. Those are arrogant claims that make me extremely angry. No. I am not angry at God. I’m angry at liars that make bold faced ridiculous lies and call me out for being the person in the wrong. I’m not in the wrong. You are make a claim that is blatantly and obviously untrue. This doesn’t mean I am afraid of God. It means you are a liar for saying you know God. You don’t. Even if you did I’m pretty sure that God didn’t obligate you to prove it and then leave you without any tools whatsoever to administer the proof. You are accused of being a liar. That’s all it is. Get mad if you want. You are the one spreading full blown lies.

Last edited:

You’re mad. I’m mad. That’s fine.

You did something wrong. I didn’t.

You claim that God spoke to you.
I claim that God has never spoke to me.

You are telling something that is a lie or something that appears to be a lie. Any reasonable or unreasonable person would conclude that you are making an outrageous claim.

I am telling something that is true or something that appears to be true. Any reasonable or unreasonable person would conclude that I am making a realistic claim.

I have done nothing wrong. You have. Either own your full blown lies and apologize or dismiss your wrongdoing and continue spreading falsehoods when you have the inkling to do so. GOD HAS NEVER SPOKE TO YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT. Your lie will continue to piss me off to no end because it is filthy, rotten, gross, and disgusting. I hope you are punished for your lies by other humans who hear you speak this filth. Actually, utilizing the name of god to accomplish your objectives violated Biblical standards. In Old Testament days you would be repeatedly assaulted with extremely heavy rocks until you were dead if you ever claimed that God spoke to you. They’d kill you as hard as hell. I think we should have that same law today and murder people as hard as hell for saying God speaks to them. It is filth to the nth degree. He ever makes that claim should be killed alongside the child molestors. I will become angrier and angrier for the rest of my life ever time someone says that God speaks to them because it is utterly repulsive and disgusting. I don’t care if you are mentally insane. You don’t have to spread your filth onto the rest of society.

God does not speak to human beings and until He does, I will call anybody a liar who says that He spoke to them. I can’t put into words how repulsive it is when people say that. I wish I could describe how much I hate it when people use God’s name in this way.

Last edited:
We can see the vast number of life forms here on the planet Earth. The oceans, on land, the different varieties of plants. All this life did not just happen by accident , as many non beleiving scientist say. God does exist. This is a planet with air , water, and food for us all to consume. It was not made by accident. This world was created for us by an intelligent God. We did not evolve from apes . We were all created by God. Designed in his likeness. Your thoughts.
but humans created nuclear bombs, machine guns, and fake tits

Once I say a video that described fruits and vegetables in their natural forms from hundreds of years ago. Even cattle, pigs, and chickens were scrawnier and much smaller 100 years ago.

If God was so intelligent in giving us food, why is the food of today superior to what it was just a hundred years ago?

An eternal entity is the only theory that I have heard on the matter. This is in no way shape or form saying that this eternal entity is a personage. The eternal entity could be a pile of mashed potatoes or something like that. Nobody has ever identified what that first cause was.
There's no way of knowing whether first causes recycle or not. Our Universe may just swallow itself and restart every 50 billion years or so. Regardless, the Aether remains. The ultimate pile of mashed potatoes, only far more intriguing and delicious!

We can see the vast number of life forms here on the planet Earth. The oceans, on land, the different varieties of plants. All this life did not just happen by accident , as many non beleiving scientist say. God does exist. This is a planet with air , water, and food for us all to consume. It was not made by accident. This world was created for us by an intelligent God. We did not evolve from apes . We were all created by God. Designed in his likeness. Your thoughts.

God sucked at feeding us. Man improved it big time. If you disagree then go live in the forest.

An eternal entity is the only theory that I have heard on the matter. This is in no way shape or form saying that this eternal entity is a personage. The eternal entity could be a pile of mashed potatoes or something like that. Nobody has ever identified what that first cause was.
There's no way of knowing whether first causes recycle or not. Our Universe may just swallow itself and restart every 50 billion years or so. Regardless, the Aether remains. The ultimate pile of mashed potatoes, only far more intriguing and delicious!

Christians conclude that we must accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God to forgive us of our unforgivable sins just because the most logical explanation for existence is an eternal first cause. There is no way those dots connect. If a person believes there was a first cause does not even remotely validate Christianity as a religion created by that same first cause. That is full blown absurdity.

We can see the vast number of life forms here on the planet Earth. The oceans, on land, the different varieties of plants. All this life did not just happen by accident , as many non believing scientist say. God does exist. This is a planet with air , water, and food for us all to consume. It was not made by accident. This world was created for us by an intelligent God. We did not evolve from apes . We were all created by God. Designed in his likeness. Your thoughts.
1. The height of ego: Believing that we "must" look like some supernatural, all powerful, all knowing, supreme being...that is, by the way, "invisible."
2. Your comment about not evolving from apes. We share 96.4% of the same DNA as Chimpanzees and we did evolve from hominids. The fossil records show this. In the last 650 years alone, human skulls have changed significantly. We now have less prominent features, but higher foreheads than our Medieval predecessors. If human skulls can change significantly in 650 years, think how much change can occur in creatures over millions, even billions of years. In the fifth or sixth week of gestation, the human embryo has a tail and as the fetus grows, the tail is absorbed. Hominids stopped growing the tails as we stopped crawling around in the trees. In activating certain dormant DNA in chicken embryos, scientists, found that the chickens grew teeth, tails and a more dinosaur-like skull. As the environment and eating habits of areas change, so too do the creatures that survive in those areas that change. Those that don't change, die out, while the ones that adapted, survive.
3. Evolution has ceased being a theory and has, for quite some time now, been established as a fact. The only thing that remains a theory, is the mechanism of the change.
The idiocy is believing that an invisible super-being "whipped up" everything in seven days (of course, the haste would explain all the wrong things on the planet). It's a childish, "fill in the gaps mentality."
As for water on Earth...you might want to check out the Orion Nebula, it consists of Hydrogen, as well as actual water. Nebulas are planet forming clouds consisting of various ingredients.

2. Your comment about not evolving from apes. We share 96.4% of the same DNA as Chimpanzees and we did evolve from hominids.

Just Off the top of your head do you know what percentage of DNA two humans share that have different parents? It would have to be more than 96.4% I would assume.

Forum List

Back