God does exist. Itelligent design in the Universe is prof of God.

Emphasis upon "the magic number woven into the fabric of the universe"

..because it's the geometry of the Aether

..which if you wish to think of as "God" then be my guest

..but why bother? Just say the Aether!

Be an Aetherist if being an Atheist makes you uncomfortable

There is already a convincing scientific theory that there had to be a first cause. That first cause can be identified as God. I see this as a convincing argument but my question remains. Is that first cause the god in the Old Testament of the Bible or is this first cause something different like perhaps it shares more similar attributes to Allah? Possibly? or maybe something a little bit hard to describe? Carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen trinity ?
Yes, there is overwhelming scientific evidence that the universe began. That you recognize this and fail to recognize that the Trinity is a relationship to be entered into rather than a mystery to be solved makes me scratch my head.

It matters not which faith system you follow as long as you are genuine in your faith. The answers are revealed from within along the journey. Nothing is as it seems. You put up more barriers than a road construction crew.
So all faith systems are equally valid? Is that your final answer? :blowpop:
Anything which brings one closer to God is good and will naturally result in becoming a better version. There's your validation.
So piloting 747s into skyscrapers for Allah is legit? :cuckoo:
Not really what I am talking about but please do continue going to absurd extreme's to reveal how flimsy your arguments really are.

Emphasis upon "the magic number woven into the fabric of the universe"

..because it's the geometry of the Aether

..which if you wish to think of as "God" then be my guest

..but why bother? Just say the Aether!

Be an Aetherist if being an Atheist makes you uncomfortable
The biological and moral laws of nature say otherwise.

There is already a convincing scientific theory that there had to be a first cause. That first cause can be identified as God. I see this as a convincing argument but my question remains. Is that first cause the god in the Old Testament of the Bible or is this first cause something different like perhaps it shares more similar attributes to Allah? Possibly? or maybe something a little bit hard to describe? Carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen trinity ?
Yes, there is overwhelming scientific evidence that the universe began. That you recognize this and fail to recognize that the Trinity is a relationship to be entered into rather than a mystery to be solved makes me scratch my head.

It matters not which faith system you follow as long as you are genuine in your faith. The answers are revealed from within along the journey. Nothing is as it seems. You put up more barriers than a road construction crew.
Anything which brings one closer to God is good and will naturally result in becoming a better version. There's your validation.
Not really what I am talking about but please do continue going to absurd extreme's to reveal how flimsy your arguments really are.
So you're walking back your statement. Good for you.

I am the only Catholic in a room full of Baptists at my men's bible study group.
So you're the only White guy in a room full of bumberclydes? :laugh:
Your disdain for gays is only matched by your disdain for blacks.
So that's a yes? What happened? No White folk agree with you or want you in their group? :lmao:
That's pretty stupid even for you, Taz.
You're the one who's shunned by White people. :lol:

No. I'm correcting your logical fallacy strawman. You have elevated jumping to extreme absurd conclusions to an art form, taz.

I am the only Catholic in a room full of Baptists at my men's bible study group.
So you're the only White guy in a room full of bumberclydes? :laugh:
Your disdain for gays is only matched by your disdain for blacks.
So that's a yes? What happened? No White folk agree with you or want you in their group? :lmao:
That's pretty stupid even for you, Taz.
You're the one who's shunned by White people. :lol:
I didn't realize that. But unlike you I'm not influenced by peer pressure.

No. I'm correcting your logical fallacy strawman. You have elevated jumping to extreme absurd conclusions to an art form, taz.
You're saying that your theory doesn't cover the extremes of religion, we get that.

You're saying that your theory doesn't cover the extremes of religion, we get that.
No. I am saying anyone who flies planes into buildings obviously wasn't brought closer to God, dummy.

Just like the hatred you spew towards gays, blacks and people of faith isn't bringing you closer to God.

No. I am saying anyone who flies planes into buildings obviously wasn't brought closer to God, dummy.

Just like the hatred you spew towards gays, blacks and people of faith isn't bringing you closer to God.
Their faith orders them into Jihad. So it's legit to them. Isn't that all that matters?

Their faith orders them into Jihad. So it's legit to them. Isn't that all that matters?
The proof is in the pudding, dummy. So no.

To them, we're the heathens. Who gets to choose? Christians did a Crusade in Iraq...

To them, we're the heathens. Who gets to choose? Christians did a Crusade in Iraq...
I think it's great that your intellect looks to extreme events to dismiss a personal relationship with the Creator of existence, Taz.

I think it's great that your intellect looks to extreme events to dismiss a personal relationship with the Creator of existence, Taz.
lol, you have nothing so you change the subject. A typical dingbat move.

lol, you have nothing so you change the subject. A typical dingbat move.
I am walking around with everything because you have nothing, taz. It is exactly as I said... you look to extreme events to avoid committing to a personal relationship with the Creator of the universe. You throw up more road blocks than the cops do in a high speed car chase.

Taz: I would have sought you ought but Muslims flew planes into buildings and Christians had the crusade.

God: And you thought that was a good reason not to seek me out?

Forum List

Back