Go get'em AOC

Haircuts ?
Haircuts ?

Seriously ?

All the issues there are to discuss and we are talking about haircuts ?

I don't care what she spends on her hair....it will never be enough.

1601417558818.png

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.
I only see you Trumpites doing that. You have nothing. Trump is a Sham. You deep throated his lies. You can't even see right before your eyes, a democracy being undermined, and destroyed, that protected us all. Well, until now.
BEIJING XIDEN is a sham--cant even think for himself...kum-illa is a whore...thats what you will be voting for...right in front of your eyes the demoncrats are undermining stupid people like you, and putting AMERICA in harms way. wake up retard--BEIJING joe isnt going to!!!
USMB Trump Troll.

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.
I only see you Trumpites doing that. You have nothing. Trump is a Sham. You deep throated his lies. You can't even see right before your eyes, a democracy being undermined, and destroyed, that protected us all. Well, until now.
View attachment 394272
Not really. I don't use rollers and my nails are polished orange

View attachment 394272

You have nothing but emotion. WE'RE DOOMED DOOMED I SAY

Idiot.

View attachment 394272

Idiot.
"WE'RE DOOMED DOOMED I SAY"

Speak for yourself. It's not difficult to figure out.

View attachment 394272

Idiot.
"WE'RE DOOMED DOOMED I SAY"

Speak for yourself. It's not difficult to figure out.
LOL! It's funny how you pretend you figured it out on your own.

You hate Trump because your TV told you to.

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report

But the New York Times says Trump is broke. How can he afford $70,000 in haircuts. So which is it? Broke or a billionaire? You girls can't keep your fake news stories straight. :D

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report

But the New York Times says Trump is broke. How can he afford $70,000 in haircuts. So which is it? Broke or a billionaire? You girls can't keep your fake news stories straight. :D
Kind of like those filthy illegals are sneaking over and getting on welfare and getting stuff free or they are coming over taking our jobs... You girls can't keep your fake news stories straight. :D

Last edited:

Kind of like those filthy illegals are sneaking over and getting on welfare and getting stuff free or they are coming over taking our jobs... You girls can't keep your fake news stories straight. :D

Nah....you're just a fucking idiot. :thup:

Trump does not take his $435,000 yearly Presidential Salary.

So I would say he deserves to take care of himself.

At least he doesn't make a living off the government tit......like the OP does.
but..but..but..but he donates his salary...(chuckle)

BEIJING XIDEN is a sham--cant even think for himself...kum-illa is a whore...thats what you will be voting for...right in front of your eyes the demoncrats are undermining stupid people like you, and putting AMERICA in harms way. wake up retard--BEIJING joe isnt going to!!!
USMB Trump Troll.
lack of intelligence in that comment---just saying

It's easy. Maybe even you can understand it.

Trump paid for his own family's hair with his own money he earned.

AOC also paid for her own hair with money she earned while she was preaching against wealthy people and their excesses.

I pay 14 bucks for a haircut. Do you, Ben, pay $250 for a haircut?
Nope and I sure as hell don't pay $75K for a few either

Forum List

Back