Go get'em AOC

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.
I only see you Trumpites doing that. You have nothing. Trump is a Sham. You deep throated his lies. You can't even see right before your eyes, a democracy being undermined, and destroyed, that protected us all. Well, until now.
drama queen 2.jpg

Trump does not take his $435,000 yearly Presidential Salary.

So I would say he deserves to take care of himself.

At least he doesn't make a living off the government tit......like the OP does.
And AOC.
Trump makes a living by screwing anyone he can .. America is next
And yet you insist everyone should vote for Biden and his leftwing extremist handlers.

I'm gonna have to pass.
No, You don't like Biden don't vote for him But if you want to sleep at night don't vote for this supreme ah Trump

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report
Trump never railed against the wealthy while getting high-end haircuts. It's a hypocrisy thing with bimbette AOC. Of course, if libs actually knew what "hypocrisy" meant, they'd adjust their own blatant examples of it.
Yet you Trumptards wailed about her spending $250...hypocrites
AOC needs to spend some money on orthodonture. Those "donkey chompers" are scary! Most men would cringe and grasp their crotch at the thought of her performing oral sex!

These fn morons thought they were getting a great businessman as President LOL LOL
They got what they deserved A fn ,lying ,going broke, degenerate POS
NEVER in our history have so many screwed themselves

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.
I only see you Trumpites doing that. You have nothing. Trump is a Sham. You deep throated his lies. You can't even see right before your eyes, a democracy being undermined, and destroyed, that protected us all. Well, until now.
BEIJING XIDEN is a sham--cant even think for himself...kum-illa is a whore...thats what you will be voting for...right in front of your eyes the demoncrats are undermining stupid people like you, and putting AMERICA in harms way. wake up retard--BEIJING joe isnt going to!!!

Believe it or not Trump is a fn crook ,a tax cheat, a failure as a business man
sounds like you describing yourself
Good one a typical trump nitwit answer.... And btw I don't owe anyone a nickle ,,,much less the 400 mill your ah owes ,,maybe to putin

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report
Because why does Mr Ed have to spend 250 for a mane trimming the others are humans.
Ben You OK with Trump giving Ivanka 700,000 for consulting fees and then deduct it from his taxes???

Because why does Mr Ed have to spend 250 for a mane trimming the others are humans.
Ben You OK with Trump giving Ivanka 700,000 for consulting fees and then deduct it from his taxes???
if you could, you would...who you trying to shit?

Believe it or not Trump is a fn crook ,a tax cheat, a failure as a business man
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Any questions folks about Marxist Propaganda being effective?
IDIOT It's not the left that kisses Putins ass How much does Trump owe him ?? 400 million??

Prove it. You people have been babbling wild-eyed conspiracy theories for four years about how Trump "owes" something to Putin. Even in spite of his hard policies against Russia.

So where's your proof?

Forum List

Back