Go get'em AOC

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.
Hey galt How's it feel paying more in taxes that your phony POS president??
Hmmm. TRUMP! paid 38 mil in just one year. JGalt must be doing REALLY well for himself, or not have very good tax guys.

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report
Trump never railed against the wealthy while getting high-end haircuts. It's a hypocrisy thing with bimbette AOC. Of course, if libs actually knew what "hypocrisy" meant, they'd adjust their own blatant examples of it.
Yet you Trumptards wailed about her spending $250...hypocrites

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.

Don't care one bit.

I only see you Trumpites doing that. You have nothing. Trump is a Sham. You deep throated his lies. You can't even see right before your eyes, a democracy being undermined, and destroyed, that protected us all. Well, until now.

I only see you Trumpites doing that. You have nothing. Trump is a Sham. You deep throated his lies. You can't even see right before your eyes, a democracy being undermined, and destroyed, that protected us all. Well, until now.
Democracy being undermined? Are you speaking about Portland, Erin?

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report

Gee, Bent, the NYT is just full of late breaking news stories now just in time for the election for the Idiot Train Dissemination that simply are not true.

Thanks for carrying out the good work for us of proving to all that the Left are still stinking a-holes.

Some things just never change.

Let's be honest, AOC only paid $250 for a haircut because. . . .

Well. . .

Math.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't care. Try me again tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I won't care then, either.

I'm amused by your belief that Trump is the danger to our democracy! Did Trump use the IRS against his political opponents? Barry did! Did Trump use our FISA court to spy on his political opposition? Barry did! Did Trump run guns across an international border and then have his Attorney General defy Congressional subpoenas to testify about it? Barry did! Did Trump's Secretary of State run a "pay for play" scheme through private servers at their house? Barry's did! Did Trump accuse reporters of crimes so that he could get wire taps to spy on them? Barry did!

Democracy undermined? It was, Erin...repeatedly...and you didn't say a peep about it when it was happening!

LOL

And Michelle Obama had the same dollar amount for her hair stylist that WE PAID FOR... At least Trump is paying his OWN BILL and not putting it on WE THE PEOPLE, like Obama did...

I'm amused by your belief that Trump is the danger to our democracy! Did Trump use the IRS against his political opponents? Barry did! Did Trump use our FISA court to spy on his political opposition? Barry did! Did Trump run guns across an international border and then have his Attorney General defy Congressional subpoenas to testify about it? Barry did! Did Trump's Secretary of State run a "pay for play" scheme through private servers at their house? Barry's did! Did Trump accuse reporters of crimes so that he could get wire taps to spy on them? Barry did!

Democracy undermined? It was, Erin...repeatedly...and you didn't say a peep about it when it was happening!
He's just another lying low IQ jig.

By holding up two busy runways at LAX for about an hour while he got a haircut on the tarmac in 1993, Bill Clinton probably put the lives of thousands of passengers in jeopardy, cost tens of thousands in fuel consumption for planes circling while they waited to land not to mention the missed appointments and general inconvenience. A week later Clinton apologized and called it a "boner" (poor choice of words for him?) and everything was fine.

I paid nothing, boil sucker.

I paid nothing, boil sucker.

Same here. We actually got $500 back, thanks to my President's tax reform.

You got to love the stupid, sock puppet Biden also takes Tax deductions. To the tune of hundreds of thousands. Amazon and Bezos also takes the same. But the itty bitty left only cares that Trump took them because he had the guts to win against the Wicked Witch Hillary.

Trump never railed against the wealthy while getting high-end haircuts. It's a hypocrisy thing with bimbette AOC. Of course, if libs actually knew what "hypocrisy" meant, they'd adjust their own blatant examples of it.
Yet you Trumptards wailed about her spending $250...hypocrites
No, we're not. We're pointing out HER hypocrisy...and, by extension, yours.

Forum List

Back