Go get'em AOC

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.
I understand this is General Discussion, mikey. Apparently you don't. However, refute the OP and link. Go ahead if you are capable.

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.

My hot Puerto Rican girlfriend got a cut and color and it was right around $200.

I hardly ever pay over seven bucks for a haircut but, for a woman's coif, $250 is a lot, but it's not unheard of...

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report
It's easy. Maybe even you can understand it.

Trump paid for his own family's hair with his own money he earned.

AOC also paid for her own hair with money she earned while she was preaching against wealthy people and their excesses.

I pay 14 bucks for a haircut. Do you, Ben, pay $250 for a haircut?

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.
THIS IS IT GUISE THIS IS HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THE 2016 ELECTION

What's a lie??

The difference is AOC attacks the wealthy and then gets a 250 dollar haircut. That's something the wealthy would do. Trump doesn't hate or attack the wealthy.

The attack on AOC still stands.

Hey galt How's it feel paying more in taxes that your phony POS president??

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report
Trump never railed against the wealthy while getting high-end haircuts. It's a hypocrisy thing with bimbette AOC. Of course, if libs actually knew what "hypocrisy" meant, they'd adjust their own blatant examples of it.

AOC will be fighting this battle for years to come...she's going to take advantage of her new status and wealth because she obviously likes to spend money...but at the same time her whole "schtick" is calling out wealthy people for their "excesses"! She's no different than the Nancy Pelosi's and the Michael Moore's of the left. They all sell themselves as champions of the downtrodden but when it comes to themselves...nothing is too good!

Forum List

Back