Go get'em AOC

Believe it or not Trump is a fn crook ,a tax cheat, a failure as a business man
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Any questions folks about Marxist Propaganda being effective?
IDIOT It's not the left that kisses Putins ass How much does Trump owe him ?? 400 million??
I heard with all the money Trump saved by not paying taxes, and the 15 percent he saved by switching to Geico, he's paying Putin $563,453,567 dollars and 78 cents.

IDIOT It's not the left that kisses Putins ass How much does Trump owe him ?? 400 million??
I'm the Idiot yet, you are the one posting Fake News as if it were actual fact.

Folks you can't make this level of Leftist Insanity up .... :cuckoo:

Prove it. You people have been babbling wild-eyed conspiracy theories for four years about how Trump "owes" something to Putin. Even in spite of his hard policies against Russia.

So where's your proof?
Leftist don't need proof.

They operate solely on Emotion.

Prove it. You people have been babbling wild-eyed conspiracy theories for four years about how Trump "owes" something to Putin. Even in spite of his hard policies against Russia.

So where's your proof?
'You people have been babbling wild-eyed conspiracy theories for four years'..and yet the GOP has no problem supporting candidates affiliated with QAnon...priceless

Trump does not take his $435,000 yearly Presidential Salary.

So I would say he deserves to take care of himself.

At least he doesn't make a living off the government tit......like the OP does.
And AOC.
Trump makes a living by screwing anyone he can .. America is next
And yet you insist everyone should vote for Biden and his leftwing extremist handlers.

I'm gonna have to pass.
No, You don't like Biden don't vote for him But if you want to sleep at night don't vote for this supreme ah Trump
I sleep fine. My entire emotional existence doesn't wrap around whoever's sitting in the Oval Office.

Have you ever considered, maybe, I dunno, growing the fuck up?

So where's your proof?
'You people have been babbling wild-eyed conspiracy theories for four years'..and yet the GOP has no problem supporting candidates affiliated with QAnon...priceless
LMAO @ the TDS

So where's your proof?
LMAO @ the TDS

How is that a "conspiracy theory"? QAnon believes that part of President Trump's agenda is taking down a global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles and baby-murderers.

Are you telling me that I've been under a mistaken impression all this time for believing that you leftists are a global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles and baby-murderers?

I dunno. That sounds legit to me, you're gonna have to prove me wrong on that.

After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report

Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness. You haz it!
Is it anything like the Obama Derangement Syndrome mental illness you had for eight years??..or the Clinton Derangement Syndrome for that matter?

Is it anything like the Obama Derangement Syndrome mental illness you had for eight years??..or the Clinton Derangement Syndrome for that matter?
How many folks with ODS did you see screaming at the sky?

3onzvo.gif

How many folks with ODS did you see wearing Pink Pussy Hats?

1601413015237.png

You see ....ODS doesn't exist.

But, TDS is everywhere you look

Attachments

• 1601413016235.png
    1601413016235.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 48
After getting slammed by right wing media for paying $250 for a cut and low lights AOC wants to know why they are not saying anything about Trump's $70,000 for hair cuts and an additional $95,000 for Ivanka's hair styling...Trump’s Massive Hairstyling Bill Revealed In NYT Bombshell Tax Report

Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness. You haz it!
Ahhh. The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. :auiqs.jpg:

It's easy. Maybe even you can understand it.

Trump paid for his own family's hair with his own money he earned.

AOC also paid for her own hair with money she earned while she was preaching against wealthy people and their excesses.

I pay 14 bucks for a haircut. Do you, Ben, pay $250 for a haircut?
Weird. Ben never answered this question. Maybe his mom puts a bowl on his head and cuts around it.

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.
I understand this is General Discussion, mikey. Apparently you don't. However, refute the OP and link. Go ahead if you are capable.
I've told you over and over, I will show you lying scum NOTHING! All you want to do is spew more bullshit. Proven!

You cry babies will spew any lie about Trump. But hey, dick weed, no one believes a gd thing you say. Nothing.

The leftards must be getting pretty desperate. It's weeks before the election and they're throwing whatever shit they can find on the wall, to see if it will stick. I really hope their meltdowns will eclipse the hissy fits they threw in 2016.
Hey galt How's it feel paying more in taxes that your phony POS president??

Feels great.

I am paying more taxes because I am making more money because of my phony POS president.

So said phony POS president will be getting my vote in 2020.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back