Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Fuck off you uneducated cowardly POS. Another supporter of baby killing. Get the child’s reaction to being killed. Then see if you should have gone down that road.
The child? And you want to talk about uneducated? :auiqs.jpg:HA shit for brains, we get a front row seat watching you do that. The definition of a child, is not a fetus oh uneducated one. That's how cowardly you are. You are too afraid to look up the word dumb ass.

Ending Roe v Wade will not end abortion

Even before Roe v wade, states got to decide whether to allow abortion or not.

This decision would set up a scramble at the state level to elect Dems or Republicans to make the decision
All they are doing is making it harder for the woman. They want that control.

The child? And you want to talk about uneducated? :auiqs.jpg:HA shit for brains, we get a front row seat watching you do that. The definition of a child, is not a fetus oh uneducated one. That's how cowardly you are. You are too afraid to look up the word dumb ass.
Showing how uneducated you are isn’t good. You’re a bitch who has to leave here forever in 26 days when Trump isn’t indicted. You’re too afraid to tell the truth fucktard. That you should have been aborted.

Showing how uneducated you are isn’t good. You’re a bitch who has to leave here forever in 26 days when Trump isn’t indicted. You’re too afraid to tell the truth fucktard. That you should have been aborted.
The way you carry yourself by way of your posts, tells us you must be in grade school. The immaturity is over the top. It's embarrassing. I'm surprised your mommy lets you on here.

I agree. They should. Then these idiots will discover, that the Left will still get abortions, and the unwanted children from the Right will have to deal with them.

So, what happened to their logo "my body my choice?" :auiqs.jpg: They are so confused.
Conservatives of course aren’t interested in finding ways to end the practice of abortion consistent with the Constitution and the right to privacy – that would render abortion no longer a hot-button wedge issue used to attack political opponents and energize the base.

Conservatives of course aren’t interested in finding ways to end the practice of abortion consistent with the Constitution and the right to privacy – that would render abortion no longer a hot-button wedge issue used to attack political opponents and energize the base.
Exactly! So they recruit these child like ignoramuses from their base who magically become experts on life's processes, while making total fools of themselves. It's total insanity, driven by cult like religious notions, that when a woman becomes pregnant, it's a baby immediately. No it is not, and there is no science that would tell you that.

But just to make the whole crack pot notion have legs, they call it murder when a woman aborts. Idiocracy is tearing this country apart, and Trump's cult base is leading the charge.

Sure. I have no problem with that.

Remove that zygote from the woman so I can have that conversation with that zygote.

You don't know how ridiculous your posts are.
Go fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit. Celebrating killing of children. You’re a ghoul who should be ashamed to show her face in public. Asshole.

The way you carry yourself by way of your posts, tells us you must be in grade school. The immaturity is over the top. It's embarrassing. I'm surprised your mommy lets you on here.
Immaturity? That’s you bitch boy. And your fan Dana the ignorant coward. Enjoy the countdown to your leaving. Speak of my mother again and you won’t like the results.

Sorry you hate facts, you dickless little bitch but, hey, there they are..
Projecting coward? Sorry you’re a pissant who doesn’t know what a murder is. Laughing at the internet tough guy.

1638760590769.jpeg

Go fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit. Celebrating killing of children. You’re a ghoul who should be ashamed to show her face in public. Asshole.

We see the typical trump person reply to a post they find very uncomfortable.

lantern is the person who said to tell it to the zygote.

I'm just the person who said sure, I would be happy to have that conversation.

The only way that conversation can happen is if that zygote was removed from the woman's body.

When using logic to point out the utter absurdity of their words, I get abuse, personally attacked, extreme hate and vulgarities.

Which is what I expected.

Forum List

Back