Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

I was being kind. I feel the punishment for murder should be the same across the board--You are the one, along with the stupid OP bitch, that figures unbridled murder of the voiceless unborn should be the norm. Keep twisting your bullshit pretzel logic, troll.

I am against abortions. Do try and keep up

Typical conservative misogyny.

And if a woman ‘fails’ to ‘control herself,’ the authoritarian right wants government to do it.
You don't have a very good grip on logic. The government doesn't give a shit about what she does. The government is the voice for the innocent life that the irresponsible bitch wants to end.

Since you admit that you realize that I have said abortion is murder "at least six times" in this thread and you have opposed each one of them, I think it is you that should keep up, moron troll.

Yes, you have said abortion is murder "at least six times" but then said that all that should happen to the one paying for the murder was forced sterilization...which leads a thinking person to realize you do not really think it is murder

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

I agree. They should. Then these idiots will discover, that the Left will still get abortions, and the unwanted children from the Right will have to deal with them.

So, what happened to their logo "my body my choice?" :auiqs.jpg: They are so confused.

You don't have a very good grip on logic. The government doesn't give a shit about what she does. The government is the voice for the innocent life that the irresponsible bitch wants to end.
Is she an irresponsible bitch if she is raped? What is your proof of when life begins? You don't know do you? You have no idea.

The definition of life is something where there is an existing individual human or animal. A fetus is not a fully developed human being. Therefore, the woman is responsibly removing a fetus she chooses to terminate. It's her body, her choice.

You are ignorant beyond the stars.
Fuck off you uneducated cowardly POS. Another supporter of baby killing. Get the child’s reaction to being killed. Then see if you should have gone down that road.

Forum List

Back