Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

We see the typical trump person reply to a post they find very uncomfortable.

lantern is the person who said to tell it to the zygote.

I'm just the person who said sure, I would be happy to have that conversation.

The only way that conversation can happen is if that zygote was removed from the woman's body.

When using logic to point out the utter absurdity of their words, I get abuse, personally attacked, extreme hate and vulgarities.

Which is what I expected.
No, you get abuse because you’re a LIAR. And a GHOUL who celebrates children and others dying so you can virtue signal. Hey moron, take your “zygote” bullshit and shove it. YOU have no logic, just your stupid ignorant comments. By the way dipshit, I never used your pathetic word “zygote”. Try child. You don’t like being called what you are? Tough. Now go celebrate another child dying. Now show where I mentioned Trump you TDS sufferer.

All of this is why we need to push contraception so much harder. We need alit less women conceiving as they don't want kids which we all applaud. Take the steps to not get pregnant which is also applauded.

You are going to have to give me some proof of that.

I looked for it myself but could only find info going back as far as 1989 by Gallup.

In 1989, 58% of people didn't support overturning Roe V. Wade.

I tried using keywords "majority people opposed roe v wade when it was decided."

Nothing came up.

I remember when it was decided. I don't remember a majority opposing the decision or abortion.

So please, provide some credible proof of that.
In a discussion or debate any lie a trump Nazi pulls out of his (or her) a$$ is said to be "credible proof". This is why the pathological liar trump became their cult leader almost immediately after he began his first presidential campaign in 2015.

May all of you goddam murderers burn in Hell.

Go fuck yourself shit-stain.

I'm against abortion.

I'm also against allowing the government to decide whether or not a woman gets one.

You must be exceptionally fucking stupid if you can't comprehend that...

The Supreme Court has been cowards for awhile now. Just look how they punted on stopping the Democrat steal of the 2020 Presidential election. Don't expect them to do anything that takes courage.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

The rabid statists who are hellbent on crushing the personal freedom that constitutes a woman's right to control her own womb in consultation with loved ones and medical and spiritual advisers, and consigning such a personal matter to dried up old geezers in politics and bureaucracy, only impose the coercive power of government because of their impotence in convincing rational folks that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person.

These are the same pifflewits that whine that the government should stay out of their holsters, too insecure to mince about without a man-enhancer on their hips.

lp_platform_1-5_abortion.png

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The Supreme Court has been cowards for awhile now. Just look how they punted on stopping the Democrat steal of the 2020 Presidential election.
Your vast conspiracy extends to over 60 courts, even ones with judges appointed by the Loser, that rejected frivolous appeals - as well as Republican governors, Republican secretaries or state, Republican attorneys general, and all auditors who presided over the certification of their election results by all states.

Since no Republican legislator or attorney is now contriving any actual evidence of fraud to present in any legal venue in the land, you can extend your vast conspiracy to all of them as well.

Paranoia is necessarily expansive.

No, but I'll give her a slot for training in which she can learn to earn that much money.
Why not just give her the right to control her own womb in consultation with trusted loved ones and medical and spiritual advisers rather than forcing her to submit to the coercive, power of the State as imposed by your politicians?

Canada trusts women over authoritarian government.

Last edited:
Your vast conspiracy extends to over 60 courts, even ones with judges appointed by the Loser, that rejected frivolous appeals - as well as Republican governors, Republican secretaries or state, Republican attorneys general, and all auditors who presided over the certification of their election results by all states.

Since no Republican legislator or attorney is now contriving any actual evidence of fraud to present in any legal venue in the land, you can extend your vast conspiracy to all of them as well.

Paranoia is necessarily expansive.

The Supreme Court ruled that the States didn't have a standing in challenging the stealing of the election. Really? How fucking chickenshit is that? Especially after Roberts was quoted as saying he didn't want to to make a ruling that would cause more domestic rioting.

They are cowards and you Moon Bats should be happy. They won't have the courage to overturn the ruling that results in the deaths of a half million American children each year. You will probably to get to continue with the killing of the children so rejoice your little vile hearts.

The Supreme Court ruled that the States didn't have a standing in challenging the stealing of the election. Really? How fucking chickenshit is that? Especially after Roberts was quoted as saying he didn't want to to make a ruling that would cause more domestic rioting.

They are cowards and you Moon Bats should be happy. They won't have the courage to overturn the ruling that results in the deaths of a half million American children each year. You will probably to get to continue with the killing of the children so rejoice your little vile hearts.
Trumpwanks just can't handle the truth. Try to allow reality to intrude upon your hyper-partisan weird worship of one Cry Baby Loser.

Your statist demand that politicians seize control of wombs and impose your will upon them is noted.

Why not just give her the right to control her own womb in consultation with trusted loved ones and medical and spiritual advisers rather than forcing her to submit to the coercive, power of the State as imposed by your politicians?

Canada trusts women over authoritarian government.
Pretty simple reason. It isn't JUST her womb. There is another life involved.

Do you also feel that way with mandated vaccines? Do you trust citizens over authoritarian government?

Pretty simple reason. It isn't JUST her womb. There is another life involved.
A microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is not a person by any rational criteria. It only has the potential of becoming one over time. It's like an acorn not being an oak tree.

In any event, when moral suasion fails, State coercion is a squalid recourse.
Do you also feel that way with mandated vaccines? Do you trust citizens over authoritarian government?
A woman making a person reproductive decision with the advice of loved ones and spiritual and medical advisors does not constitute a danger to society. She is not going to infect others.

Does our government have a responsibility to protect society? I think it does. See "Typhoid Mary."

A microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is not a person by any rational criteria. It only has the potential of becoming one over time. It's like an acorn not being an oak tree.

In any event, when moral suasion fails, State coercion is a squalid recourse.

A woman making a person reproductive decision with the advice of loved ones and spiritual and medical advisors does not constitute a danger to society. She is not going to infect others.

Does our government have a responsibility to protect society? I think it does. See "Typhoid Mary."
You clearly don't understand the discussion if that is your answer.

It is a human life. It becomes a human life at conception. Full stop.

Government has a responsibility to cause the last amount of harm and the last time I checked, a virus with a 99.5% survivability rate versus an abortion which has a 100% fatality rate, is a no-brainer.

You clearly don't understand the discussion if that is your answer.

It is a human life. It becomes a human life at conception. Full stop.

Government has a responsibility to cause the last amount of harm and the last time I checked, a virus with a 99.5% survivability rate versus an abortion which has a 100% fatality rate, is a no-brainer.
There is zero scientific precedence that life begins at conception. That's your fantasy, that isn't shared by the scientific educated community.

There was no stolen election. That's the big lie.

There is zero scientific precedence that life begins at conception. That's your fantasy, that isn't shared by the scientific educated community.
You go ahead and believe that fantasy if you wish. I don't care. I support and back people and legislation that stops the killing of babies in the womb. I, and the rest of us, don't need your permission to do so.

There was no stolen election. That's the big lie.

The big lie is that the filthy Democrats did not use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots to steal the election from the American people.

Forum List

Back