Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Being 71 , and a Widower ,I don't care any more. Who wants sex with an old lady? Or what woman wants sex with an old man? Once a month I take a trip to Sparks ,Neveda. That is plenty.----And a BABY ,with arms ,legs a beating heart ,and a head with EYES is indeed a PERSON. The Tramp could always put it up for adoption.---PS--When ya catch AIDS ,let me know so I can laugh.
you have sex w/ someone who doesn't love you?

and how do u know she doesn't get pregnant?

believe me, u can live without sex... and you'd best learn to do so bc most people end up in Hell over sexual sins... so say the canonized saintss

Another aspect of Roe/Casey being overturned not yet considered is the specter of doctors and women being arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned for no other reason than seeking to exercise a right woman in free states are at liberty to exercise.

Such a repugnant injustice on the part of the authoritarian right should cause the Nation as a whole to rise up against such conservative tyranny.
You're ridiculous. Democrats advocate for murder and call tyranny when someone advocates for life and in the same breath say it is OK to force experimental health procedures on the entire public. Clean your stomach window or pull your head out of your ass.

So an innocent child should be used as punishment for a promiscuous woman?
The stupid slut could drop the child off at any fire station or hospital, no questions asked. She could also put the child up for adoption. She should have considered the consequences before she spread her legs. You morons figure you go through life with no consequences for your actions. Wrong.

Correct. What does contract murder of a an infant have to do with Roe V Wade. STFU. You're an idiot.

I guess to you it has nothing to do with RVW since you do not think abortion is murder and the baby in the womb is the same as an infant.

I guess to you it has nothing to do with RVW since you do not think abortion is murder and the baby in the womb is the same as an infant.
You're not worth anymore time you drunken fool. You compared abortion to contract murder of an infant--not me. The thread is very clear and it is there for you to read when you sober up. I have told you and others that abortion is MURDER no less than six times in this thread. Again, keep on topic and stop trolling or be reported and have your idiocy removed.

believe me, u can live without sex... and you'd best learn to do so bc most people end up in Hell over sexual sins... so say the canonized saintss
I am not Christian. There IS no Hell.

This is a liar. ^^^^ Your fantasies about Republicans being removed is just laughable considering the mood of the country. Feeding the family, heating the house, putting gas in the car, all things people care about much more than your desire to kill babies.
All conservatives do is lie.

Abortion is not ‘murder’; no one advocates for ‘killing babies.’

women will learn to control their bodies to avoid pregnancy if there is no backup abortion

funny howw people figure things out like that
So it's 100% on the woman to "control" themselves. Gotcha, incel.

Actually what is going to happen if people cant travel 1,000+ miles for an abortion (which most people cant obviously) is that there will be more illegal abortions in the states that ban them. That should be obvious.

You thinking people are going to change their sexual practices because abortion is made illegal is idiotic.

Exactly as I thought. You arent having sex, so you expect everyone else not to have sex. You also probably have some mental issues regarding sex. Just another pathetic incel.

Yes, you said that no less than 6 times, yet you do not think that the punishment for it should be the same as any other murder.

Why is that?
I was being kind. I feel the punishment for murder should be the same across the board--You are the one, along with the stupid OP bitch, that figures unbridled murder of the voiceless unborn should be the norm. Keep twisting your bullshit pretzel logic, troll.

Forum List

Back