Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

LOL my employer is trying to force me to take it. If I don’t, my boss (Biden) wants me fired.

How is not allowing a woman to have an abortion on demand “controlling their bodies”? We have laws against violence, against rape, against murder.

If those laws go into effect, then women can just run to blue states to get their abortions. I’m all for blacks and lefties getting abortions. By all means, kill yourselves.
Nobody is forcing you. You have a choice. Take the vaccination, or look for work elsewhere. That is a choice.

Ok then you cant jerk off anymore because you're killing the sperm. If you do, we're gonna throw you in jail. If I kill a clump of cells on my body, am I now up on murder charges?

You are naive if you think it's just lefties and blacks getting abortions. 70% of women that get abortions consider themselves religious. I'll let you figure out where the majority of those women lie on the political spectrum.

Nobody is forcing you. You have a choice. Take the vaccination, or look for work elsewhere. That is a choice.

Ok then you cant jerk off anymore because you're killing the sperm. If you do, we're gonna throw you in jail. If I kill a clump of cells on my body, am I now up on murder charges?

You are naive if you think it's just lefties and blacks getting abortions. 70% of women that get abortions consider themselves religious. I'll let you figure out where the majority of those women lie on the political spectrum.
LOL yea it’s a “choice”, so as we say, or lose your job and health insurance.

Can employers fire women for having abortions? I mean, it’s a choice right?

Why stop there? Every sperm is sacred.
Typical response when you have no debate. To my knowledge, a heart beat is not possible until the sperm combines with the egg and even then there is time before the heart develops. My contention stands. Murder is murder and if you advocate abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected--You, by extension, are a murderer.

You'll be crying in November after election night. And abortion will still be fully legal in some states.
Are you going to threaten to dance again? Like you did when you were creaming your pants over McAuliffe? Leftists all over this thread showing their glee over killing babies. Just showing the country your true faces. Leading to a Republican wave in November.

Are you going to threaten to dance again? Like you did when you were creaming your pants over McAuliffe? Leftists all over this thread showing their glee over killing babies. Just showing the country your true faces. Leading to a Republican wave in November.
You're truly delusional if you think accomplishing a goal is going to get more repubs out. What you're going to get is a bunch of women out to vote, many whom probably never voted in their life. Probably also galvanize the young voters as well. But then again I really dont care what you think.

Typical response when you have no debate. To my knowledge, a heart beat is not possible until the sperm combines with the egg and even then there is time before the heart develops. My contention stands. Murder is murder and if you advocate abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected--You, by extension, are a murderer.
Hmmm…so murder is murder….if a woman dies in childbirth, the child can be convicted of murder or manslaughter, yes?

Sure, castrate him too--if he agrees to the abortion. But the last time I checked, the father doesn't have a say in that decision. You can't have it both ways--you enjoy talking out both sides of your mouth.
Ok, essentially it is all on the woman but choice. Typical, supporting forced gestation and a free pass for the male who got her pregnant.

Hmmm…so murder is murder….if a woman dies in childbirth, the child can be convicted of murder or manslaughter, yes?
I've given you more credit than you ever deserved. Grasping at straws is not a good look for a moderator. Your post is so ridiculous that it does not deserve a serious answer, Run along.

I retracted that after I looked. So STFU and keep your dick in your pants if you don't want a child.

Personal responsibility ...something you need to learn. 50 million abortions since Roe v Wade. At some point. PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY NO. Which is what she should have said if she didn't want a child.

IT'S SIMPLE Wrap that rascal before you stick it in. You WILL LOSE THIS COURT CASE.
Do you actually think there were few abortions prior to Roe?

Forum List

Back