Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

I'm not refuting what you say, dumbass.

What I'm asking YOU is this: Do YOU think a 13 year old victim of incest be forced to carry pregnancy resulting from that incest to term? It's really a yes or no question.

This has nothing to do with promiscuity...
Only if she's from Saturn. You're a moron. Of the 60 million aborted children since Roe V Wade, how many are you talking about. Three? BTW, there are exceptions made in these cases. Try living in reality for a change.

Nothing for the sperm donor eh? No support for the child that you just forced to term?
One last time, this has been covered ad nauseum by my posts in this thread. I said, if you would read the thread, if the male agrees to the abortion than he should be castrated. If the baby is carried to term, the law currently provides for support from the male. As you know, however, the male opinion on the question of abort or carry to term is not considered. You know "my body, my choice" except the voiceless child has no choice. Please keep up.

Once again. Try to read SLOWLY. Lip read if ya must. Here goes. 999 out of 1000 baby murders are for convenience. Shoulda used Condoms. Or just not whored around. Promiscuous behavior can lead to AIDS ,the Clap ,Syphilis , Crabs ,and other scourges.
So an innocent child should be used as punishment for a promiscuous woman?

No one is "pro abortion". That term's stupid.

If "pro-life" means that every pregnancy should be carried to term, then "pro-abortion" means that every pregnancy should be terminated.

Those who use the term "pro-abortion" in a debate or discussion are those who are too stupid to have an actual dialog on the subject, as they're just too fucking stupid...
Let clear things up for you, if you approve of one abortion, YOU ARE PRO MURDER.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

/----/ Repealing Roe v Wade would mean that the states would make the decision to limit or outlaw abortions instead of the Federal Gubmint. Blue state women would continue to have the right to kill their unborn babies.

/----/ Repealing Roe v Wade would mean that the states would make the decision to limit or outlaw abortions instead of the Federal Gubmint. Blue state women would continue to have the right to kill their unborn babies.
And red state women can travel to blue states to take care of their little problem and a whole new industry could be started. We’ll call it “Abortion Tourism”.

The conservative judges want to reverse Roe.

It's not a lack of guts. That suggests they want to uphold it.

They don't.

This is conservatives judges happy there's enough of them on the court to overturn Roe.
It’s an act of cowardice among the conservative justices, nonetheless.

Justice Kennedy was an actual conservative who had the courage to uphold Roe/Casey consistent with conservative dogma: limit government authority to the benefit of individual liberty.

Kennedy was the last of the actual conservatives, replaced by authoritarian ideologues who seek more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

Conservatives long ago abandoned any pretense of being advocates of limited government; today the authoritarian right pursues a policy of enhanced state powers to compel conformity and silence dissent – overturning Roe/Casey will facilitate the right’s agenda of establishing Republican tyranny at the state level and the tyranny of Republican minority rule at the Federal level.

And red state women can travel to blue states to take care of their little problem and a whole new industry could be started. We’ll call it “Abortion Tourism”.
We’ll see again something we haven’t seen since before the Civil War – a new underground railroad.

Women in authoritarian Republican-controlled states traveling to free states to exercise their right to privacy.

Non-profit organizations will manifest to help poor and low-income women travel to a free state.

This is why we’ll see authoritarian Republicans attempt to pass an abortion ban at the Federal level; conservatives are comprehensive in their tyranny.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

Another aspect of Roe/Casey being overturned not yet considered is the specter of doctors and women being arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned for no other reason than seeking to exercise a right woman in free states are at liberty to exercise.

Such a repugnant injustice on the part of the authoritarian right should cause the Nation as a whole to rise up against such conservative tyranny.

No one is "pro abortion". That term's stupid.

If "pro-life" means that every pregnancy should be carried to term, then "pro-abortion" means that every pregnancy should be terminated.

Those who use the term "pro-abortion" in a debate or discussion are those who are too stupid to have an actual dialog on the subject, as they're just too fucking stupid...
Ever listened to Feminazis? Anyone who sanctions the murder of Babies is a fuckin' Nazi.

I'm sorry to say, that has already been established and has been happening for a long time.

There are states that only have 1 clinic and make it nearly impossible to get an abortion.

We women have been preparing for this nightmare since reagan.

There already is an organization that helps women in red states travel to blue states for abortions.

They pay for travel, lodging and the abortion.

I've been contributing to that organization for a couple decades.

The one I contribute to isn't the only one.

So an innocent child should be used as punishment for a promiscuous woman?
The punishment for a Promiscuous woman is AIDS ,the Clap ,Syphilis ,and Crabs. Abstinance is the Best form of Birth Control.

We’ll see again something we haven’t seen since before the Civil War – a new underground railroad.

Women in authoritarian Republican-controlled states traveling to free states to exercise their right to privacy.

Non-profit organizations will manifest to help poor and low-income women travel to a free state.

This is why we’ll see authoritarian Republicans attempt to pass an abortion ban at the Federal level; conservatives are comprehensive in their tyranny.

What you describe has been happening for a couple decades now.

Ever since Casey allowed states to put regulations on abortion.

Red states have used that to regulate clinics out of existence. Some red states only have one clinic and it's nearly impossible to get an abortion.

I have been contributing to an organization that does exactly what you describe for a couple of decades.

We will see more women and some men contributing more to help women trapped in those red states.

I think that if abortion is going to be outlawed, the man who made that woman or girl pregnant starts automatically getting their wages garnished to pay for prenatal care, birth and the support of that child. When the child is born, the child is automatically signed up on that man's insurance and stays on that insurance until that child is at least 26 years old or out of college.

With no way to stop the garnishment until that child is out of college and a contributing member to our society.

I'm sorry to say, that has already been established and has been happening for a long time.

There are states that only have 1 clinic and make it nearly impossible to get an abortion.

We women have been preparing for this nightmare since reagan.

There already is an organization that helps women in red states travel to blue states for abortions.

They pay for travel, lodging and the abortion.

I've been contributing to that organization for a couple decades.

The one I contribute to isn't the only one.
That seems like a lot of trouble to have to go through for a simple medical procedure.

That seems like a lot of trouble to have to go through for a simple medical procedure.

Yes it is.

It's sick to put any woman through all of that but that's what the Republican Party has done.

I can't change it. I've done my part.

In the early 90s we had an initiative on our ballot that made Roe V. Wade permanent law in Washington. It passed by a very comfortable margin. I voted in the majority.

Our law here makes whatever the Supreme Court or any politician wants irrelevant. Abortion stays legal and safe in Washington forever.

The only thing I can do is contribute to those organizations. Which I do.

I just hope women get out and vote those republicans out of office next year.

Forum List

Back