Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Yes they do.

By the millions every day.

Men walk away from their own flesh and blood everyday in our nation and our society has no problem with it.

My sister became pregnant at the end of her marriage.

She had the baby but her ex husband claimed in the divorce papers that my sister miscarried and there was no child.

She had to go to Texas to court with my nice to prove there was no miscarriage.

The Texas court awarded her child support.

Her ex never paid one penny of that child support ever.

Sure courts award child support but getting it paid, especially in a red state, is impossible.

I know countless women and children who have never received a penny of the child support the court said they were supposed to get.

It's a nice idea but if it's not enforced by the state, it's useless.
In every system there is not perfection. The costs escalate big time for the last few per cent. In every social program this exists in our nation. Costing trillions of dollars and bankrupting us.

The LAW is on trial. Not your feelings. You admitted that the 15 weeks is fine. Now you are crawfishing.

You need to keep up with current events.

Yes Roe V. Wade is on trial

The attorney general asked the court to strike down Roe V. Wade in July of this year.

So it's not just about the 15 week ban. It's also about overturning Roe V. Wade.

From the article:

Lawyers for the state of Mississippi urged the Supreme Court on Thursday to overturn Roe v. Wade, taking a more aggressive approach than the one they presented when they asked the court to hear the case a year ago.

The case for overturning the two main decisions that legalized abortion in the U.S. — Roe v. Wade in 1973 and a later case, 1992's Planned Parenthood v. Casey — is overwhelming, the state said. "The conclusion that abortion is a constitutional right has no basis in text, structure, history, or tradition," it said.

Are we playing “My Body, My Choice” today?
26CCC3C5-1604-4F09-AD24-299660DE64A5.jpeg

You need to keep up with current events.

Yes Roe V. Wade is on trial

The attorney general asked the court to strike down Roe V. Wade in July of this year.

So it's not just about the 15 week ban. It's also about overturning Roe V. Wade.

From the article:

Lawyers for the state of Mississippi urged the Supreme Court on Thursday to overturn Roe v. Wade, taking a more aggressive approach than the one they presented when they asked the court to hear the case a year ago.

The case for overturning the two main decisions that legalized abortion in the U.S. — Roe v. Wade in 1973 and a later case, 1992's Planned Parenthood v. Casey — is overwhelming, the state said. "The conclusion that abortion is a constitutional right has no basis in text, structure, history, or tradition," it said.
The entire purpose of the MS law was to attempt to overturn Roe v Wade. The 15 week number is meaningless. Although that numbskull you are talking to thinks 15 week old fetuses can survive outside the womb.

Show us how a 15 week old fetus can survive outside the womb? LOL you're insinuating *I* am stupid? You're the dumb piece of shit that thinks a 15 week old fetus the size of a pear can survive outside the womb.
Ok I'll concede that one point.

Just looked it up 21 weeks earliest I can find.

So. 15 weeks is enough to decide.

Thanks for letting us know you dont know the difference between a worldwide pandemic and a woman choosing what to do with her body.
And yet 50 million abortions later you decide to allow murder of babies. They do late term abortions all over the country. That needs to end.

The entire purpose of the MS law was to attempt to overturn Roe v Wade. The 15 week number is meaningless. Although that numbskull you are talking to thinks 15 week old fetuses can survive outside the womb.

No fetus can survive outside the womb at less than four months gestation.

Anyone who thinks it can isn't dealing with reality.

Yes the only purpose of that law was to overturn Roe V. Wade.

Mississippi went even father this past July and asked the court to outright overturn Roe V. Wade.

I've done nothing of the sort you fucking coward. Go kill some more defenseless babies.

I don't condone abortion; not even a little. I just don't ever want mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers like you having any say, whatsoever, in whether or not a woman opts for one.

I note that you've avoiding my question regarding the 13 year old. One can only conclude, then, that you believe a 13 year old incet victim should be forced to carry that pregnancy to term.

It's scary that you don't see how fucking horrible that is...

And yet 50 million abortions later you decide to allow murder of babies. They do late term abortions all over the country. That needs to end.
"Late term abortion" is not clinically accurate. "Late term", however, means after 41 weeks or past ones due date. Abortions do not occur during this time period you dumb piece of shit. You are rather ignorant on this issue. But keep it coming.

"Late term abortion" is not clinically accurate. "Late term", however, means after 41 weeks or past ones due date. Abortions do not occur during this time period you dumb piece of shit. You are rather ignorant on this issue. But keep it coming.
Fuck you . And the 50 million babies aborted because you don't know how to use a dang rubber.

Fuck you . And the 50 million babies aborted because you don't know how to use a dang rubber.
Abortions after 24 weeks make up less than 1% of all abortions. There are many reasons why women may need to access abortion later in pregnancy, including maternal health endangerment, diagnosis of fetal abnormalities or restrictive laws delaying earlier access to abortion care. Those exceptionally rare cases that happen after 24 weeks are often because a fetus has a condition that cannot be treated and will never be able to survive – regardless of the gestational age or trimester.

It’s this exact reason that it’s nonsensical to legislate these cases: Nobody arrives at the decision to have an abortion after 24 weeks carelessly. Rather, it’s the rare case of rapidly decompensating maternal heart disease or a delayed diagnosis of anencephaly, where the fetus forms without a complete brain or skull, that bring people to these decisions.

LOL thats all you got? "Fuck you"? LOL I think we've proven here today that you're the idiot.

Abortions after 24 weeks make up less than 1% of all abortions. There are many reasons why women may need to access abortion later in pregnancy, including maternal health endangerment, diagnosis of fetal abnormalities or restrictive laws delaying earlier access to abortion care. Those exceptionally rare cases that happen after 24 weeks are often because a fetus has a condition that cannot be treated and will never be able to survive – regardless of the gestational age or trimester.

It’s this exact reason that it’s nonsensical to legislate these cases: Nobody arrives at the decision to have an abortion after 24 weeks carelessly. Rather, it’s the rare case of rapidly decompensating maternal heart disease or a delayed diagnosis of anencephaly, where the fetus forms without a complete brain or skull, that bring people to these decisions.

LOL thats all you got? "Fuck you"? LOL I think we've proven here today that you're the idiot.
You will need butt hurt cream when this ends.

I retracted that . Doesn't matter. You are going to lose this time. Learn how to use a rubber. Or be able to decide in 15 weeks.
You're so stupid. Now you're moving it from 24 weeks to 15 weeks? So again, you're saying babies without skulls should be taken full term because the full formation of the skull doesnt take place in the 1st 15 weeks. Look up Anencephaly you dumb piece of shit. You are the monster.

Forum List

Back