Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

So do you favor life in prison for the mother who chooses abortion or the death penalty?
1 to 10 years. And fines from $25000 to $50000.

You got 4 months to do the abortion legally. Or you can just fucking move to a State that allows the BS.

1 to 10 years. And fines from $25000 to $50000.

You got 4 months to do the abortion legally. Or you can just fucking move to a State that allows the BS.

Thanks for the answer.

Why do you suppose none of the abortion laws do this? The Texas law the woman cannot even be sued but the driver who takes her can.

Oh, and I should point out in Texas they only have 1.5 months

Thanks for the answer.

Why do you suppose none of the abortion laws do this? The Texas law the woman cannot even be sued but the driver who takes her can.

Oh, and I should point out in Texas they only have 1.5 months
Show that LAW in Texas as Roe v Wade prevents that. The challenge to it is that they have proven babies can survive at earlier than the old standard.

Show that LAW in Texas as Roe v Wade prevents that. The challenge to it is that they have proven babies can survive at earlier than the old standard.

It is called the fetal heartbeat law for a reason. The fetus has a heartbeat around 6 weeks, once it does the Texas law kicks in.

They got around RvW, for now, by making it a civil penalty that can be brought by any citizen but not the state itself.

How do you not know this?

I don't live in Texas. That is not the law in Mississippi being challenged. It is 15 weeks.

I did not realize you live in Mississippi.

I understand what is being challenged, that does not change the law in other states.

I dont think most women will take too kindly to the government owning their bodies roughly from the ages of 12 to 50. But thanks for guaranteeing a Republican will not see the WH again for 100+ years. Not to mention all the other elections this will affect.

I did not realize you live in Mississippi.

I understand what is being challenged, that does not change the law in other states.
Actually it does in some states. If Roe is overturned, some states have a law that is triggered that immediately impose harsher restrictions on abortions, or outlaws them completely, state dependent. What this means as soon as Roe is overturned, roughly 100 million women will be without access to abortion.

Last edited:

It is called the fetal heartbeat law for a reason. The fetus has a heartbeat around 6 weeks, once it does the Texas law kicks in.

They got around RvW, for now, by making it a civil penalty that can be brought by any citizen but not the state itself.

How do you not know this?
You morons kept adding and adding and adding to this after the Supreme Court ruling way back then. Why? Because perfection is never achieved. So let us start with the irresponsible sluts who have endless abortions. End it for them. That would reduce the number of annual abortions a good percentage would it not? From that for a half century an industry started and now has proliferated. No civilization can last without at least trying to say there is right and wrong even if we break these rules. We live now with people being destroyed for suggesting this. And if they falter it is open season.

You morons kept adding and adding and adding to this after the Supreme Court ruling way back then. Why? Because perfection is never achieved. So let us start with the irresponsible sluts who have endless abortions. End it for them. That would reduce the number of annual abortions a good percentage would it not? From that for a half century an industry started and now has proliferated. No civilization can last without at least trying to say there is right and wrong even if we break these rules. We live now with people being destroyed for suggesting this. And if they falter it is open season.
Proliferated? Abortions per 1,000 women have actually been on the decrease since 1980.

"Irresponsible sluts"? Wow thanks for telling everyone you're an incel LOL!

So you agree that the law should stand in the Supreme Court then?

No. I do not think the SCOTUS should overturn 50 years of their own precedent for the mere reason the make up of the court changed. SCOTUS is supposed to be above such partisanship, once they are not they become meaningless and no different than the other two branches of the Fed Govt.

What is the point of having a SCOTUS if they are just going to overturn their own rulings every time the make up changes?

This is bigger than just abortion.

No. I do not think the SCOTUS should overturn 50 years of their own precedent for the mere reason the make up of the court changed. SCOTUS is supposed to be above such partisanship, once they are not they become meaningless and no different than the other two branches of the Fed Govt.

What is the point of having a SCOTUS if they are just going to overturn their own rulings every time the make up changes?
Flip Flop The 15 weeks is what is being challenged. Could you please make up your mind.?

So you agree that the law should stand in the Supreme Court then?
Mississippi lawmakers that enacted the 15 week rule partly justify it by saying they are attempting to stop the genocide of the black race. The reason a judge overturned it was partly due to the fact that argument is a joke when you look at the history (or lack thereof) of the Mississippi legislature protecting minorities, blacks specifically. This isnt entirely about a certain time period. Ultimately, though, I believe what some of these justices comments tell us is that they are willing to let each state decide their own abortion laws. The end results of which are not set in stone, but anyone with any intelligence level at all can foresee the inevitable outcomes, some affecting things far outside the realm of abortions.

As I said, this is bigger than just abortion. You people can never see the forest for the trees.
The biggest result will be a governmental institution will control a woman's body roughly from the age of 12 to 50. If people think this will not galvanize non voting women, you've got another thing coming. Which brings us to point 2. If Roe is overturned, you will not see another Republican in the White House for 100+ years.

Forum List

Back