Global warming tipping points

A recent study find the following climate tipping points nearing certainty.
View attachment 693962

But, of course, none of these actually look threatening, do they. And since this is all based on lies, there is NOTHING to worry about. Right?
That is bullshit. Based upon fraudulent data by lying assholes that admit they make up shit.

Only uneducated low information Moon Bats believe it.

There is climate change. It has been going on since the earth was created. However, there is absolutely no credible data that there is a man made component to it. Just some silly correlation and a whole lot of fraudulent and cherry picked data in addition to shit-in shit-out computer modeling.

I remind you of this every time you post your Environmental Wacko bullshit but you obviously don't have the mental capacity to comprehend.

Yet your touting of +0.01 deg C , at depth, was the end of the world. GO figure...
Never once called it the end of the world. The bleaching is from another natural phenomenon. Who's to say there haven't been multiple bleaching events/rebounds over time.

My point was there is no rapid cooling of the oceans going on that caused the rapid rebound of corals.

I am all ears... Please explain. If you wouldn't mind showing your work so we can evaluate it for ourselves... Thats the problem with today's propogandists acting like scientists, they hide their work.

Earlier you claimed you have been doing climate research for 10 years. What is your field?

(I don't believe you actually are a researcher in this field. )

Never once called it the end of the world. The bleaching is from another natural phenomenon. Who's to say there haven't been multiple bleaching events/rebounds over time.

My point was there is no rapid cooling of the oceans going on that caused the rapid rebound of corals.
There is no rapid cooling or warming of any kind. It is all within the earth's natural variational boundaries, NORMAL SWINGS. The reefs rebound in just 9 years as the cooling has occurred, it explains the superstructure creation of the reef and disproves the alarmist's narrative. Bleaching is the hardening of the crust or support system.

Just as failing to look at what created the canyons is fallacy as well. wet cycles and dry cycles are what cause such great cuts in the landscape. But we ignore the immensity of these events at our own peril. Man, doesn't cause these, but he must adapt if he wants to survive them.

This is why looking at the earth in short snippets of time span is a fool's errand.

Last edited:
There is no rapid cooling or warming of any kind. It is all within the earth's natural variational boundaries, NORMAL SWINGS.

So you have studied this but you are unaware of the data?

The reefs rebound in just 9 years as the cooling has occurred, it explains the superstructure creation of the reef and disproves the alarmist's narrative. Bleaching is the hardening of the crust or support system.
Just as failing to look at what created the canyons is fallacy as well. wet cycles and dry cycles are what cause such great cuts in the landscape. But we ignore the immensity of these events at our own peril. Man, doesn't cause these, but he must adapt if he wants to survive them.

This is why looking at the earth in short snippets of time span is a fool's errand.

I would LOVE to know what your "area of expertise is" because it is highly unlikely you have any experience in any of this area.

You talk like some sort of YEC (Young Earth Creationist).

Is that what you are?

So you have studied this but you are unaware of the data?

I would LOVE to know what your "area of expertise is" because it is highly unlikely you have any experience in any of this area.

You talk like some sort of YEC (Young Earth Creationist).

Is that what you are?
I am very aware of the data. I am also very aware of the insignificance of that data given earths empirically observed cyclical variation.

Oh, Yee of little faith... LOL My religious beliefs have nothing to do with it. Again, you try to draw from fallacy arguments and avoid the Anthropogenic Hypothesis. I do not play gotcha bull shit. Two more epic fails.

I am very aware of the data. I am also very aware of the insignificance of that data given earths empirically observed cyclical variation.

Oh, Yee of little faith... LOL My religious beliefs have nothing to do with it. Again, you try to draw from fallacy arguments and avoid the Anthropogenic Hypothesis. I do not play gotcha bull shit. Two more epic fails.

YOU were the one who hinted at the YEC stuff with your comment about "canyons".

So, if you want to HIDE your faith that's up to you. But if you are a YEC then you likely haven't had any real training in ANY of this stuff. You certainly don't know earth science.

YOU were the one who hinted at the YEC stuff with your comment about "canyons".

So, if you want to HIDE your faith that's up to you. But if you are a YEC then you likely haven't had any real training in ANY of this stuff. You certainly don't know earth science.
SO your whole schtick is the policy of personal destruction. Never once addressing the issues were supposed to be discussing. As I refuse to argue with idiots, here is some base line information that MIGHT help you if you choose to read it and have even a cursory understanding of it.

If you choose to read the above article you might gain some basic understanding of why you are an idiot and why I am now done with you... :itsok:

SO your whole schtick is the policy of personal destruction. Never once addressing the issues were supposed to be discussing. As I refuse to argue with idiots, here is some base line information that MIGHT help you if you choose to read it and have even a cursory understanding of it.

If you choose to read the above article you might gain some basic understanding of why you are an idiot and why I am now done with you... :itsok:
I know more about all this science than you. Sorry if that upsets you.

Show me your best science, Creationist.
Thank you for proving my point... You have put forth no science and no understanding of the hypothesis in general. You live on personal destruction because you are an imbecilic and are unable to understand even the basics. Those Young Creationists would have you for lunch as they understand the science and the hypothesis well enough to do so. They also know that the length of God's Day can be millions of years in ours.. But please, continue to show your ignorance, its entertaining.

Dont feed the troll.JPG

Last edited:
That is bullshit. Based upon fraudulent data by lying assholes that admit they make up shit.

Only uneducated low information Moon Bats believe it.

There is climate change. It has been going on since the earth was created. However, there is absolutely no credible data that there is a man made component to it. Just some silly correlation and a whole lot of fraudulent and cherry picked data in addition to shit-in shit-out computer modeling.

I remind you of this every time you post your Environmental Wacko bullshit but you obviously don't have the mental capacity to comprehend.
They do not understand that the earth is a buffered system due to the size of our oceans. That buffer must be overwhelmed before runaway anything can be achieved. We are far from that system being overwhelmed. Physics is not their friend. The earth is pushing off energy at the same rate as it receives it. The AGW hypothesis dies with that understanding as CO2 can only momentarily slow energy release but cannot stop its increase.

Water vapor is not enhancing heat retention according to satellite measurements and no mid tropospheric hot spot is evidenced.

Everything that should prove the AGW hypothesis, denies it.

Forum List

Back