Global warming tipping points

Looks like this morning's Wyoming WEATHER, fool. Here's what the planet's been doing:
View attachment 693971
And every one of these records has been manipulated... Funny how you don't use the more accurate satellite data sets...

1662744891814.png

No matter how hard you try to not admit it is cooling, your lie is easily debunked.

Source

You've been claiming imminent cooling for several years now but it hasn't happened and shows no signs of doing so. No science supports your claims. Surprising, from a "man of science" like you.

You guys said the great barrier reef was dying yet it's growing faster than ever.
You also claimed there would be no ice at the poles by now,didnt happen.
No drowning polar bears in fact their numbers are growing.
With a track record like yours why the hell would we believe anything you say?

You guys said the great barrier reef was dying yet it's growing faster than ever.
You also claimed there would be no ice at the poles by now,didnt happen.
No drowning polar bears in fact their numbers are growing.
With a track record like yours why the hell would we believe anything you say?
Yep... The rapid cooling of the oceans has allowed them to naturally repair the Reef. They simply do not want to look at the empirical evidence. They want everyone to look at the fantasy modeling's and ignore reality.

Reality is going to be one cold bitch this winter. All of the left-wing green stupidity won't save them from dying from cold exposure. Karma just may be the grim reaper for many this winter.

Looks like this morning's Wyoming WEATHER, fool. Here's what the planet's been doing:
View attachment 693971

Predicting overall patterns from a 150 or so year sample on a billion year old climate system is like modelling a human life and capturing the data only during a sneeze.

A recent study find the following climate tipping points nearing certainty.
View attachment 693962

But, of course, none of these actually look threatening, do they. And since this is all based on lies, there is NOTHING to worry about. Right?
Yeah, and to think this was talked about the end of the world in 2016, 10 years after Al Jazeera Gore predicted it. Now it is set for 8 more years from AOC predicting in 3 years ago. Stupidity of the Marxists never ends, while the world continues on and on and on...

2 years ago, when everyone took a few months off work, and no one was driving, you would think that there would of been Global Cooling with all that CO2 not being put into the atmosphere, but alas it just couldnt be, because if the world every cooled by the Marxists it would ruin their end of the world senario.

1662747762461.png

Yep... The rapid cooling of the oceans has allowed them to naturally repair the Reef. They simply do not want to look at the empirical evidence. They want everyone to look at the fantasy modeling's and ignore reality.

Reality is going to be one cold bitch this winter. All of the left-wing green stupidity won't save them from dying from cold exposure. Karma just may be the grim reaper for many this winter.

"The increase in coral cover was thanks to a fast-growing acropora corals that are also the most susceptible to heat stress and are favoured by coral-eating starfish.

Conditions in recent years have been relatively benign, with few cyclones, low numbers of starfish and two summers dominated by La Niña weather pattern that usually means cooler conditions.

But earlier this year was the first mass coral bleaching in a La Niña year – an event that shocked and surprised marine scientists who expect those cooler years will give corals a clear run to recover. Global heating now means even La Niña years are not safe for corals. The inevitable arrival of a warmer El Niño phase has many extremely worried.

The first ever mass bleaching was in 1998, followed by events in 2002, 2016, 2017, 2020 and 2022. One study found only 2% of all reefs have escaped bleaching since 1998.

I am not the originator of the science I post here so blaming me for it is pointless. And, of course, I look down my nose at people like you. You deserve no better.
Sure we can, you can’t explain what you post? What’s the solution and what is the cost to implement?

View attachment 693962

But, of course, none of these actually look threatening, do they. And since this is all based on lies, there is NOTHING to worry about. Right?

Can you please explain "Greenland ice sheet collapse"? ... this ice sheet is sitting on a land surface ... are you predicting gaping holes into the mantle that swallows up portions of entire continents? ...

Color me skeptical if you want, but that's ridiculous to the point of being a fabricated lie ... the Greenland ice sheet will NOT collapse under ANY condition of global warming ... and at 1.8 W/m^2, it ain't gonna melt away any time soon ... if your math is wrong, then you are wrong ...

Sorry, Buckwheat, your first is a lie ... why should I go further? ...

View attachment 693962

How many trillions should we send to third world nations to prevent the warming?

Seems that when they can't prove their idiotic theories about human caused 'climate change' or human caused 'global warming' they have to make up fake 'tipping points' from cooked data. If they really believe it's getting hotter why not spend $$ on reliable energy infrastructure and better AC cooling units instead of wasting billions on useless climate studies?

And all the world's scientists, does someone have THEIR numbers? Have they ALL fallen for some scam?
You probably might even believe that too.
I find that both funny & sad.
You have bad programming, even by progbot standards.
There has NEVER been an agreement between all the worlds scientists on ANYTHING

"The increase in coral cover was thanks to a fast-growing acropora corals that are also the most susceptible to heat stress and are favoured by coral-eating starfish.

Conditions in recent years have been relatively benign, with few cyclones, low numbers of starfish and two summers dominated by La Niña weather pattern that usually means cooler conditions.

But earlier this year was the first mass coral bleaching in a La Niña year – an event that shocked and surprised marine scientists who expect those cooler years will give corals a clear run to recover. Global heating now means even La Niña years are not safe for corals. The inevitable arrival of a warmer El Niño phase has many extremely worried.

The first ever mass bleaching was in 1998, followed by events in 2002, 2016, 2017, 2020 and 2022. One study found only 2% of all reefs have escaped bleaching since 1998.

This is a yearly cycle when warm waters leave the continent. IT is not unusual... My gawd you people are so easily duped... they are giving you but 1/8th of the story that reinforces your alarmism while ignoring the 7/8s that shows it is natural variation....

This is a yearly cycle when warm waters leave the continent. IT is not unusual... My gawd you people are so easily duped... they are giving you but 1/8th of the story that reinforces your alarmism while ignoring the 7/8s that shows it is natural variation....
La Nina accounted for the cooler water not the lie of the rapidly cooling oceans since 2020. It's great to see that the coral can rebound in a year or two when conditions return to normal. Let see how the huge reef system fairs when El Nino and a few cyclones return.

Forum List

Back