Global warming tipping points

La Nina accounted for the cooler water not the lie of the rapidly cooling oceans since 2020. It's great to see that the coral can rebound in a year or two when conditions return to normal. Let see how the huge reef system fairs when El Nino and a few cyclones return.
LOL... So you want to wait until Natural Variation of earth's climate systems happen.... Did it ever occur to you that is exactly what we are witnessing? The ocean temperatures have fallen -0.02 deg C in two years. it took almost thirty to gain +0.01 deg C. Reality is smacking you alarmists so hard its comical.

Last edited:
L The ocean temperatures have fallen -0.02 deg C in two years. it took almost thirty to gain +0.01 deg C.
Bullshit, you lying piece of shit.

1662927217816.png

1662927250121.png

1662927297214.png

1662927333134.png

1662927388349.png

1662927436570.png

View attachment 694885
View attachment 694886
View attachment 694887
View attachment 694888
View attachment 694889
View attachment 694890

A recent study find the following climate tipping points nearing certainty.
View attachment 693962

But, of course, none of these actually look threatening, do they. And since this is all based on lies, there is NOTHING to worry about. Right?

How many tipping points have come and gone already?

Is Guam still upright?

Is the Arctic ice free?

Is snow a thing of the past?

How many failed predictions does it take??

View attachment 694885
View attachment 694886
View attachment 694887
View attachment 694888
View attachment 694889
View attachment 694890
Crick, every one of those data sets has been manipulated. You have been shown over and over again how and why they do it. Not going to waste my time further with you...

Crick, every one of those data sets has been manipulated. You have been shown over and over again how and why they do it. Not going to waste my time further with you...

Look, I don't dare argue with a brilliant mind with the name "Billy Bob" but the manipulation of data is WAAAY beyond your understanding.

Let someone who has spent an entire career dealing with data explain to you that:

1. Nothing has been manipulated to force a false conclusion

2. Any manipulation was done to ensure the data was not biased (you wouldn't understand the math if it was shown you so I won't bother)

3. If you, in all your GED brilliance can find a flaw in the actual data and show us how it has been fraudulently manipulated you will probably be extremely famous. But you can't because YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND EVEN THE SIMPLE BASIC STUFF IN THIS TOPIC. You are, like most on here, an idiot. Just a regular guy. Sure, you may know all about your F150's engine, but you don't know this and you don't understand how data is processed.

Basically: you are an idiot who THINKS he's smarter than the experts.

That's how we know you are an idiot.

But the AGW Cult does not call out China, the world's leading CO2 emitter

They do, you miserably lying fuck. They just realize that the only country they can actually impact IS THEIR OWN.

If you wanna stick it to China stop buying stuff from them. LOL, buffoons like you don't even realize how YOU SUPPORT CHINA MORE THAN ANYONE.

A recent study find the following climate tipping points nearing certainty.
View attachment 693962

But, of course, none of these actually look threatening, do they. And since this is all based on lies, there is NOTHING to worry about. Right?

200908311113506360.jpg

2021-10-07-2-png.548732

They do, you miserably lying fuck. They just realize that the only country they can actually impact IS THEIR OWN.

If you wanna stick it to China stop buying stuff from them. LOL, buffoons like you don't even realize how YOU SUPPORT CHINA MORE THAN ANYONE.

Chain yourself to the Chinese Embassy or STFU

Look, I don't dare argue with a brilliant mind with the name "Billy Bob" but the manipulation of data is WAAAY beyond your understanding.

Let someone who has spent an entire career dealing with data explain to you that:

1. Nothing has been manipulated to force a false conclusion

2. Any manipulation was done to ensure the data was not biased (you wouldn't understand the math if it was shown you so I won't bother)

3. If you, in all your GED brilliance can find a flaw in the actual data and show us how it has been fraudulently manipulated you will probably be extremely famous. But you can't because YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND EVEN THE SIMPLE BASIC STUFF IN THIS TOPIC. You are, like most on here, an idiot. Just a regular guy. Sure, you may know all about your F150's engine, but you don't know this and you don't understand how data is processed.

Basically: you are an idiot who THINKS he's smarter than the experts.

That's how we know you are an idiot.

Nothing has been manipulated to force a false conclusion

Manipulated to force a true conclusion is okay.

Any manipulation was done to ensure the data was not biased

Right. Which is why data going back over 100 years gets changed.

View attachment 694885
View attachment 694886
View attachment 694887
View attachment 694888
View attachment 694889
View attachment 694890

What do these silly graphs have to do with the Greenland ice sheet collapse ... my claim is you're a liar ... so I ask into where is the Greenland ice sheet collapsing ? ...

What do these silly graphs have to do with the Greenland ice sheet collapse ... my claim is you're a liar ... so I ask into where is the Greenland ice sheet collapsing ? ...
Watch out, you’re going to get a scary looking graph.

Forum List

Back