Global warming tipping points

What would you like me to put up? The science? www.ipcc.ch. Give it a read when you can pull yourself away from your John Kerry obsessions.
Again, why come whining here about CO2 when it is CHINA who is the greatest polluter. Buy a ticket to Bejing, go sit down with Chairman Xi, tell him to knock it off with all that shit, and then get back with me. Either put up or shut the fuck up.

Again, why come whining here about CO2 when it is CHINA who is the greatest polluter. Buy a ticket to Bejing, go sit down with Chairman Xi, tell him to knock it off with all that shit, and then get back with me. Either put up or shut the fuck up.
Is that how you attempt to solve all your problems? I can see why you're such a failure in life.

Is that how you attempt to solve all your problems? I can see why you're such a failure in life.
I am not the one bitching about CO2 moron, you are , the biggest polluter sits across from Japan, yet you do nothing about it? Now you just call me a failure, because you are the one failing to curb CHINA from their outrages CO2 filth. Join the other 136 stupid ass Marxists who are in ignore. Dumbass.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

.................................................................................................................
ididthat.jpg

A recent study find the following climate tipping points nearing certainty.
View attachment 693962

But, of course, none of these actually look threatening, do they. And since this is all based on lies, there is NOTHING to worry about. Right?
When its lies based on cow farts or other greenie nonsense it is worrisome

And all the world's scientists, does someone have THEIR numbers? Have they ALL fallen for some scam?
Your number one biggest and most frequent lie: "all the world's scientists"!
Only a small percentage of "all the world's scientists" know much about climate, or more than the average citizen whom votes for the politicians that hire the "climate scientists".

That clarification aside, like anyone else whom needs a job to earn a living, scientists will do what those paying their salary want from them.
There's a lot more money to be hustled out of the gullible like you via claiming "something (expensive) MUST be done about the climate crisis" than can be had if just stating the real truth;

It's part of natural cycles which humans need to adapt to, nothing abnormal here folks.

Your number one biggest and most frequent lie: "all the world's scientists"!
No, it is not.
Only a small percentage of "all the world's scientists" know much about climate, or more than the average citizen whom votes for the politicians that hire the "climate scientists".
Not all scientists are especially knowledgeable about climate science, but almost all of them are far more familiar than the lay public with regards to:

1) The scientific method
2) Basic physics
3) Basic thermodynamics
4) Basic chemistry
5) Fluid dynamics

The lay public knows virtually nothing of any of these topics. So, your point fails.
That clarification aside
That "clarification" tossed aside
like anyone else whom needs a job to earn a living, scientists will do what those paying their salary want from them.
Scientists are paid to employ the scientific method to follow the evidence to the explanation with the greatest odds of being correct. That is what people hire scientists for. If they want someone to just put out their desired story, they'd hire public relations weenies, as the fossil fuel industry has done.
There's a lot more money to be hustled out of the gullible like you via claiming "something (expensive) MUST be done about the climate crisis" than can be had if just stating the real truth;
No one has yet hustled a penny out of me. What route do you believe would be used to hustle money from people like me to the pockets of research scientists? Matter transporters?
It's part of natural cycles which humans need to adapt to, nothing abnormal here folks.
AGW? AGW is NOT a natural cycle and it is happening too quickly for cost-free adaptation particularly with fools like you telling folks there's nothing to worry about. That is the problem. If it were part of a natural cycle and taking place at the rate such natural cycles move, there would be no problem whatsoever.

Forum List

Back