Global Warming Is Becoming Global Cooling

The US doesn't even crack the top 50 polluted cities in the world.

Silly ass, we are talking about the GHGs and we are #2 at present, and are #1 in the total amount that we have put into the atmosphere.

What do we use for proxy data to determine the cooling of the core of our little planet? How much has it cooled since it first formed?

What impact on global climate does a gradual cooling of our core suggest and what’s the time frame?

Will Moldy Cock grumble or roar?

Stay tuned.

I don't think the climate has changed even though I believe human activity has caused some warming. That doesn't mean I'm not going to listen to the scientist who say that it might.
There are a lot of areas where the USDA has stated that the seasons have changed enough to allow growth of plants that previously could not survive there.

What the hell do you mean, every science? The Scientific Societies are made up of scientists, and every one of them states that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. The American Geophysical Union has more scientists doing research on climate than any other scientific society, and nearly their whole lecture series last December was devoted to the increasing warming and climatic effects of that warming. Against that we have the college dropouts at Faux News spewing ignorance and lies. Lies you choose to repeat. Sad.
There are many science professionals who dispute the activist hype pushed by the liberalites. But, even at that, just about all liberalites themselves admit that we cannot reverse global temps, the best we can do is limit the amount of increases. But they bury that knowledge so it isn't so easy to see so they con the dwebes into their propaganda. Humans contribute to "Climate Change" and there are ALWAYS more humans.

What do we use for proxy data to determine the cooling of the core of our little planet? How much has it cooled since it first formed?

What impact on global climate does a gradual cooling of our core suggest and what’s the time frame?

Stay tuned.
Time frame? Hundreds of millions of years.

Stay tuned.
Somewhere near the end of this video.

I don't think the climate has changed even though I believe human activity has caused some warming. That doesn't mean I'm not going to listen to the scientist who say that it might.
I don't disagree with what you wrote as it is written.

Silly ass, we are talking about the GHGs and we are #2 at present, and are #1 in the total amount that we have put into the atmosphere.
LOL. So, now you don't care about pollution. Got it. Let those fifty cities of the world continue to spew pollution into the environment. Why do you deny science?

There are many science professionals who dispute the activist hype pushed by the liberalites. But, even at that, just about all liberalites themselves admit that we cannot reverse global temps, the best we can do is limit the amount of increases. But they bury that knowledge so it isn't so easy to see so they con the dwebes into their propaganda. Humans contribute to "Climate Change" and there are ALWAYS more humans.
God, what a liar you are. The evidence of warming is there for all to see. Go to Google Scholar and you can get articles from peer reviewed scientific journals. They are not hidden, other than paywalls for those that have not subscribed or do not belong to the scientific society in whose journal they are published. And the lectures from the American Geophysical Union's annual convention in December are available on Youtube for this year and many prior years for free. Also the articles from the Publications of the National Academy of Sciences are available for all for free. What you are saying is that you have never tried to get real information and prefer willful ignorance.

God, what a liar you are. The evidence of warming is there for all to see. Go to Google Scholar and you can get articles from peer reviewed scientific journals. They are not hidden, other than paywalls for those that have not subscribed or do not belong to the scientific society in whose journal they are published. And the lectures from the American Geophysical Union's annual convention in December are available on Youtube for this year and many prior years for free. Also the articles from the Publications of the National Academy of Sciences are available for all for free. What you are saying is that you have never tried to get real information and prefer willful ignorance.
I don't deny global temps are rising, just as they have done many times in the past. But, the liberalists can't prove that this isn't just a natural cycle that just happens to coincide with increased human emissions. It could just be a coincidence. You are using X to prove Y. In any event, the liberalists do admit that they can't reverse temps from rising, the best they can do is limit the amount of the increases. Even the phrase "carbon neutral" proves that temps won't reverse and the very best they can do, if the entire planet can go carbon neutral (LOL), is maintain the current high temps we have. When we have countries like China, India, Pakistan, and a few others constantly spewing exponential amounts of pollution into the atmosphere, it isn't going to matter what the rest of the world does. Why should we destroy our lives in order to make up for the excesses of these highest polluting countries when we can't make up for them anyway? If the US and a few other countries go back to the caveman lifestyle China and the others will still be polluting on a massive scale.

I don't deny global temps are rising, just as they have done many times in the past. But, the liberalists can't prove that this isn't just a natural cycle that just happens to coincide with increased human emissions.

The scientist say that the sharp increase in temperature they have seen in the recent decades has not occurred during the current inter glacial period.

Another example of Dunning-Kruger. No, that is simply not true. You absolutely know nothing about this subject, are speaking from abject ignorance, and are too stupid to realize it.
You seem to be pot-committed.... which is part of your mental illness. And I'm fine with that.

Wallow in it.... battle with the voices... enjoy the confusion.

Just leave me (and my money) the fuck out of your parasitic codependency.

You seem to be pot-committed.... which is part of your mental illness. And I'm fine with that.

Sorry you whiny little bitch, you will pay exactly what you are told to pay, if we make it a law. Welcome to living in a society. It's a lot different than your alternate cult universe

What have I done differently? Not sure how to answer that
Well, to save the planet, you've disconnected from gas or oil at home. You installed solar and a Powerball. You bought an EV and avoid products that use fossil fuel grease, plastics, tarmac etc.. You've stopped burning coal and logs. You avoid products that have welded metal parts, welding gases contain climate change gases.

Or have you kinda carried on as normal but just jumped onto the climate band wagon?

Well, to save the planet, you've disconnected from gas or oil at home. You installed solar and a Powerball. You bought an EV and avoid products that use fossil fuel grease, plastics, tarmac etc.. You've stopped burning coal and logs. You avoid products that have welded metal parts, welding gases contain climate change gases.

Or have you kinda carried on as normal but just jumped onto the climate band wagon?
Your talking points are childish and idiotic. These problems will be solved with policy and government action.

Only a fucking moron thinks it makes someone a hypocrite to support that while also driving a car to work.

You don't even think that anyway. It's just the retarded shit you say because you can't muster anything else more substantial.

because you know less than nothing about any of this.

Not to worry anymore about global warming. It has now become global cooling. Now that we have to worry about the Earth cooling down too much, we no longer have to worry about the Earth warming up too much. Whatever are the activists going to do now, encourage the use of greenhouse gases and fossil fuels? Is Greta going to go out there demanding we increase global temps to save the planet?

You KNOW the Marxist left will make up some rationale as to why this "bears absolutely no relation to climate change". This is just too big a cash cow for them to let get away. They're on the verge of getting billions with this scam. We won't wait long for their response.

Your talking points are childish and idiotic. These problems will be solved with policy and government action.

Only a fucking moron thinks it makes someone a hypocrite to support that while also driving a car to work.

You don't even think that anyway. It's just the retarded shit you say because you can't muster anything else more substantial.

because you know less than nothing about any of this.
Hang on. Those who truly believe man is destroying the planet will do as they say, they will follow their own advice. They will stop eating beef to reduce cows farting etc..

Are you telling me that you support the climate alarmists but you are carrying on with the activities that alarmists are against? And you feel you are allowed to until a government policy or action stops you? Does your mothership reach earth?

These people are all mental cases. It's alarming....

But one fact....they are fringe. Very few people think the way the climate obsessed do....and progressives in general.

That's the good news....

Not to worry anymore about global warming. It has now become global cooling. Now that we have to worry about the Earth cooling down too much, we no longer have to worry about the Earth warming up too much. Whatever are the activists going to do now, encourage the use of greenhouse gases and fossil fuels? Is Greta going to go out there demanding we increase global temps to save the planet?

Wow, it's almost like they make shit up just to fit some agenda . Kinda reminds me of Russian Collusion and covid 19 restrictions . If there is one common denominator it is Democrats lie about everything just to get their way.

Forum List

Back