Global Warming Is Becoming Global Cooling

All of those numbers are computer derived. The raw data is opposite.

Laugh all you like, the facts are the facts. The climatologists have been taking raw data, running it through a computer model, and then claiming a new world temp record.
This has been shown many times.

Why are you anti science?

Laugh all you like, the facts are the facts. The climatologists have been taking raw data, running it through a computer model, and then claiming a new world temp record.
This has been shown many times.

Why are you anti science?
You don't have any facts. If you asked "how the hell can they tell the chemical composition of the atmosphere from the shells of those creatures" you might. You don't, you spout a pitiful talking point generally denigrating the scientist.

You don't have any facts. If you asked "how the hell can they tell the chemical composition of the atmosphere from the shells of those creatures" you might. You don't, you spout a pitiful talking point generally denigrating the scientist.

We can tell a lot. Limestone locks away CO2 from the atmosphere. Know when was the last time there was enough CO2 in the atmosphere to create limestone?

They flip-flopped between global warming and global cooling a few times before being shamed into calling it climate change. That way you don't have to pick a side to steal taxpayer money.

I prefer "climate hysteria" or "give me a fuck ton of your money and I'll fix the weather for you".....
Yep. Climate change is the catch all. Believe it or not, the freeze that the Northeast is experiencing now, has been attributed to 'climate change'.

We can tell a lot. Limestone locks away CO2 from the atmosphere. Know when was the last time there was enough CO2 in the atmosphere to create limestone?
I'm pretty sure it's the calcium carbonate in the shells that they use.

I'm pretty sure it's the calcium carbonate in the shells that they use.

Of course, but for limestone to form there MUST be a tremendous amount of excess CO2 for it to form.

When was the last time that happened?

Of course, but for limestone to form there MUST be a tremendous amount of excess CO2 for it to form.

When was the last time that happened?
And that has what to do with the isotopes that they study from the core samples?

"How about we just confiscate billions of your dollars over a baseless scam while you shut up?"
Oh shit did you get billions of your dollars confiscated from you?! Damn, now I understand why your so mad. I’ve never had billions taken from me so I can’t really relate with what you are going through. I am sorry for your pain and suffering though

The sequestered CO2 we release from burning hydrocarbons has changed the ratio of Carbon isotopes found in atmospheric CO2 which is the proof that we are adding to the CO2 concentration.

Probably not. The cheap energy from those hydrocarbons has been a boon to mankind. Beats the hell out of burning wood or dung!

Covid has shown that the world is not ready yet for greener times. Just at the very same time Democrats want to get on board with lots of Climate Change programs, they are begging oil companies, fossil fuel, and the like to increase what they are doing. I've already stated that I'm ok with doing reasonable things to combat Climate change but the left basically are talking very unreasonable solutions and the left need to admit the fact that no matter what we do, temps will continue rising and quit pushing the nonsense that if the US and the US alone (with a small handful of other countries) will actually get rid of hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, and other effects of Climate change. We need to get real and learn to live with more disasters rather than bury our heads in the sand and make wild claims that they won't happen anymore if we all just pitch in.

Covid has shown that the world is not ready yet for greener times.

the left basically are talking very unreasonable solutions and the left need to admit the fact that no matter what we do, temps will continue rising and quit pushing the nonsense that if the US and the US alone (with a small handful of other countries) will actually get rid of hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, and other effects of Climate change.

Let me say I don't know any reasonable person who believes that man's minor contribution to global warming is the cause of hurricanes, tornadoes or any of those naturally occurring events, or that mitigating that contribution will get rid of those events.

Let me say I don't know any reasonable person who believes that man's minor contribution to global warming is the cause of hurricanes, tornadoes or any of those naturally occurring events, or that mitigating that contribution will get rid of those events.

The left imply all the time that if we just fought global warming, these disasters would actually decrease back to previous levels. This goes hand in hand with what I have said earlier. No matter what we do, if countries like China and a few of the other major polluters, increase pollution while we are busy fighting it off, we will still have increased disasters. In other words, our fight won't actually accomplish any noticeable results. We'll just be making our own lives more miserable while fighting a losing battle, maybe not against mother nature, but against countries like China and the other major polluters who will be negating all of the work we do fighting mother nature. End result - nodda, but for the fact we will feel better about ourselves because we at least tried. There will still be increased natural climate disasters.

The left imply all the time that if we just fought global warming, these disasters would actually decrease back to previous levels.
I'm just not a very good leftist I guess because they have yet to convince me that the small amount of warming we've contributed so far has significantly increased the effects of these natural disasters more so than the increase in population has.

No matter what we do

No major action will happen until a major climate disruption occurs like the Gulf Steam shuts down or a giant Ice shelf breaks off and raises sea levels significantly in a few days.

Not to worry anymore about global warming. It has now become global cooling. Now that we have to worry about the Earth cooling down too much, we no longer have to worry about the Earth warming up too much. Whatever are the activists going to do now, encourage the use of greenhouse gases and fossil fuels? Is Greta going to go out there demanding we increase global temps to save the planet?

Are you really so ignorant that you cannot understand the difference between geologic and atmospheric conditions?

Naaaaah, it was obvious the minute they did it. They want some lying way to try to keep people stirred up and fearful: they don't care if it's overheating or overcooling that they claim, fraudulently.
It was climate change LONG before it was global warming, but worthless lying scum like you knew that already!

Forum List

Back