Global Warming Is Becoming Global Cooling

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Not to worry anymore about global warming. It has now become global cooling. Now that we have to worry about the Earth cooling down too much, we no longer have to worry about the Earth warming up too much. Whatever are the activists going to do now, encourage the use of greenhouse gases and fossil fuels? Is Greta going to go out there demanding we increase global temps to save the planet?

Not to worry anymore about global warming. It has now become global cooling. Now that we have to worry about the Earth cooling down too much, we no longer have to worry about the Earth warming up too much. Whatever are the activists going to do now, encourage the use of greenhouse gases and fossil fuels? Is Greta going to go out there demanding we increase global temps to save the planet?

A case study in scientific illiteracy. I'll guess you are also proud of your ignorance.

They flip-flopped between global warming and global cooling a few times before being shamed into calling it climate change. That way you don't have to pick a side to steal taxpayer money.

I prefer "climate hysteria" or "give me a fuck ton of your money and I'll fix the weather for you".....

How about we just take care of our environment and stop being assholes to eachother?!

the_abominable_snow_monster__a_k_a__the_bumble__by_mengblom-d5nmf01.jpg

Is it just me, or has there been a huge change in the earths' climate?
It is called "climate change" and includes warmer summers and colder, wilder winters. Yes, Ollie, the oceans are warming and rising, the Arctic ice is melting, and the frost is on the punkin.

A case study in scientific illiteracy. I'll guess you are also proud of your ignorance.
A case study in activist illiteracy. I'll guess you are also proud of your ignorance. No matter what the science shows, full steam ahead with the cause.

How about we just take care of our environment and stop being assholes to eachother?!
So, you're saying that you agree with me and that we need to worry about our future environment where the Earth is cooling into non-existence?

Wait until Old Rocks sees this!
His head is going to explode :iyfyus.jpg:

So....the over/under on "you dumb fuck denier" is two on the response. I'm taking the over.

Ding....what are you taking dude?

They flip-flopped between global warming and global cooling a few times before being shamed into calling it climate change. That way you don't have to pick a side to steal taxpayer money.

I prefer "climate hysteria" or "give me a fuck ton of your money and I'll fix the weather for you".....
Yes, it's like a slick salesman who wants you to pay them 50 trillion dollars, promising you they can change the weather. They guarantee you that tomorrow will be different than today or your money back.

Here's algore telling the planet that the interior of the earth is "several million degrees". It's actually about 7000 C.

These fucktards know nothing. They are unemployable shitstains that you wouldn't trust to pick up the dogshit in your backyard.

Continue to laugh and point at them.

So, you're saying that you agree with me and that we need to worry about our future environment where the Earth is cooling into non-existence?
Certainly… any evidence of abnormalities and threats to our environment should be of concern

Certainly… any evidence of abnormalities and threats to our environment should be of concern
It's all for naught. Just read an article where one billion years from now the Earth will be uninhabitable, in 5 billion our sun goes supernova. Can't save the planet, no how, no way.

Forum List

Back