Global Warming Is Becoming Global Cooling

Sorry you whiny little bitch, you will pay exactly what you are told to pay, if we make it a law. Welcome to living in a society. It's a lot different than your alternate cult universe
Unlike you, I've got options ya sniveling little shit.

One of those options is to come take every mother fucking thing you've got. And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it. We both know that.

Here's to hoping you choke to death on your girlfriend's cock tonight. :muahaha:

Well, to save the planet, you've disconnected from gas or oil at home. You installed solar and a Powerball. You bought an EV and avoid products that use fossil fuel grease, plastics, tarmac etc.. You've stopped burning coal and logs. You avoid products that have welded metal parts, welding gases contain climate change gases.

Or have you kinda carried on as normal but just jumped onto the climate band wagon?
I wouldn’t say I’m on any wagon. I’ve installed solar panels, I recycle, I volunteer and do beach clean ups. It’s a start and I feel good about it. You?

You seem to be pot-committed.... which is part of your mental illness. And I'm fine with that.

Wallow in it.... battle with the voices... enjoy the confusion.

Just leave me (and my money) the fuck out of your parasitic codependency.
LOL Never used recreational drugs, period. When I have wanted to get high, I walked up mountains. I leave that drug stuff to cocksucks like you. And you have proven that you are abysmally ignorant with your posts. All flap yap, and not a thing to back them up.

Wow, it's almost like they make shit up just to fit some agenda . Kinda reminds me of Russian Collusion and covid 19 restrictions . If there is one common denominator it is Democrats lie about everything just to get their way.
Ah well, if you truly follow your ignorant blabbering, then have a happy ICE visit and a merry intubation.

LOL Never used recreational drugs, period. When I have wanted to get high, I walked up mountains. I leave that drug stuff to cocksucks like you. And you have proven that you are abysmally ignorant with your posts. All flap yap, and not a thing to back them up.
You have no fucking idea what "pot-committed" means, do you...

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

This is why I don't engage with non-productive, dumb fucking animals that exist in a tent and shit in a bucket that doubles as a camp stool.

I envy people who have never met you.

Not to worry anymore about global warming. It has now become global cooling. Now that we have to worry about the Earth cooling down too much, we no longer have to worry about the Earth warming up too much. Whatever are the activists going to do now, encourage the use of greenhouse gases and fossil fuels? Is Greta going to go out there demanding we increase global temps to save the planet?

What a stupid story. They try and make it sound as if there is a concern. Even taking a worse case scenario that the core went dead now, the planet would still be geologically active for a billion years.

The scientist say that the sharp increase in temperature they have seen in the recent decades has not occurred during the current inter glacial period.
The thing is scientists all say different things and everyone on both sides only listens to the scientists they want to listen to.

What a stupid story. They try and make it sound as if there is a concern. Even taking a worse case scenario that the core went dead now, the planet would still be geologically active for a billion years.
LOL. So, you are a science denier?

The thing is scientists all say different things and everyone on both sides only listens to the scientists they want to listen to.
They debate the cause and effect of the observation. The earth is warming relatively rapidly.

At least the outer layer.

Lol...the left has been saying "science denier" for 20 years!
To what end? Has not changed dick in the real world. Still the public not caring about climate change.

I'd venture to say....maybe progressives need a Plan B? :iyfyus.jpg:
Plan B should be representing the real facts, not one sided activist hype. I'm not actually against working on the environment doing reasonable things which don't increase prices, put people out of work, or put businesses out of work and don't add massive amounts onto the national debt. But, we have to be realistic that the worst polluters aren't going to change and we shouldn't have to do even more to make up for those countries who do less. The US is not the world's piggy bank. Hell, we broke open our piggy bank long ago and it now sits at 30 trillion pieces.

They debate the cause and effect of the observation. The earth is warming relatively rapidly.

At least the outer layer.
You're actually not going to find many people who disagree with that. The disagreement comes in other forms such as:

1. Did man really cause it or are CO2 emissions just coincidentally happening during one of the Earth's many warming cycles that have happened, some of which man was not even on the planet?

2. Do we really have an honest hope of reversing the trend? I mean, if we did everything the left wanted us to do would we be saved from ourselves or would we just slow down the process and delay the inevitable until a later date?

3. Who is we? The left often imply that if the US and several other countries did everything the left asked, would it actually make a difference if the world's biggest polluters such as China and a few others, kept on merrily polluting more and more? The left claim that we can reverse or at least stop this if we do our part but if China and others keep on polluting, what WE do won't probably make a difference in a hill of beans.

Part of the left's problem is they demonize the other side as science deniers and people who believe in hoaxes, instead of having an honest debate on the points I just made. They seem to think that well, if we at least do our part, then we can feel better about ourselves, even though the world is doomed anyway because others won't be doing their part, such as China. Also, if man just being here contributes to the problem, and the world's population grows, exponentially, then we will never fix the root cause of man made global warming - man. If we're really serious about tackling the problem then we need to start talking about culling billions of people. Since the left won't get serious about that real problem, we will be forever doomed to have rising temperatures because no matter how much we address the problem, there will always be a constant supply of ever increasing people.

Did man really cause it or are CO2 emissions just coincidentally
The sequestered CO2 we release from burning hydrocarbons has changed the ratio of Carbon isotopes found in atmospheric CO2 which is the proof that we are adding to the CO2 concentration.
Do we really have an honest hope of reversing the trend?
Probably not. The cheap energy from those hydrocarbons has been a boon to mankind. Beats the hell out of burning wood or dung!

LOL. So, you are a science denier?

No, I am a geologist. These newspaper stories try to make it sound like death is imminent.

It's the same with the "Yellowstone is going to explode and kill us all" nonsense.

Geologic processes take a LOOOOOOOOONG time. Big events give lots of warning. Before Yellowstone ever blows up again (which in my opinion it won't) there would be widespread uplift of the whole region. Hundreds of feet before the caldera errupted.

This story is the same. Lots of hype, but the results would be a billion years down the road.

Not provably.

Still not the end of the world.

SA is not immune from pushing the hype either. ".... in just a few centuries the Earth could once again reach a temperature threshold not seen for ....." or "If you look at the worst-case scenario [by 2300], the change in mean global temperature is larger than most of the natural variability going back over the last...."

Still not the end of the world.

SA is not immune from pushing the hype either. ".... in just a few centuries the Earth could once again reach a temperature threshold not seen for ....." or "If you look at the worst-case scenario [by 2300], the change in mean global temperature is larger than most of the natural variability going back over the last...."

All of those numbers are computer derived. The raw data is opposite.

Forum List

Back