Give a man a fish

right, exactly, mostly white people. Thanks for doing my light work!

By the way, you might want to stick to federal spending, which is the topic. try to keep up.

Former confederate states are the welfare states.

Are you saying that all those blacks in the south are dragging the system down? THAT’S RACIST!

Lucky for you, I aim to enlighten ignorant, misguided fucked in the head fools...
I give you the LefTard utopia of Mexifornia. Land of masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Sillycon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and live like kings while the rest in the state lives like the human cockroaches they are.

CA=12% of the national population...33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=More than 20% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
CA=Home to more homeless than any other state
What else would you like to learn about this diverse BLUE super shithole full of foreigners?

21.3 Percent of U.S. Population Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated!

The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

Love folks who bemoan the state of this nation as they participate in its demise eagerly. Quibble among yourselves, capital's got this.

I’m simply passing on those inconvenient facts and data that you hate.

Hate it? Hardly, love it. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. Tell everyone you know.

True
Why does the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners continue harvesting and recruiting more filth?

I gave a Democrat a fish and he ate for a day. I taught a Democrat how to catch fish and he stole my damn boat.

Are you saying that all those blacks in the south are dragging the system down? THAT’S RACIST!

Lucky for you, I aim to enlighten ignorant, misguided fucked in the head fools...
I give you the LefTard utopia of Mexifornia. Land of masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Sillycon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and live like kings while the rest in the state lives like the human cockroaches they are.

What else would you like to learn about this diverse BLUE super shithole full of foreigners?

21.3 Percent of U.S. Population Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated!

The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Love folks who bemoan the state of this nation as they participate in its demise eagerly. Quibble among yourselves, capital's got this.

Hate it? Hardly, love it. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. Tell everyone you know.

True
Why does the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners continue harvesting and recruiting more filth?

Ours is a failed system which is why all partisanshitheads are left with is blame in a feckless attempt to avoid responsibility.

Teach a man how to fish

Isn’t that the Liberals who are fighting for access to education?
Isnt it liberals fighting for free and low cost higher education?

It is conservatives looking to abolish the Department of Education and allow higher education only for those who can afford it

Liberals are always "fighting" for something or other. We'd probably take you more seriously if you weren't so angry and aggressive.

How does that “fishing thing” work in this country anyway?

Those who do the fishing get to keep only one percent of the fish they catch.
Those who own the pond keep the remaining 99 percent of the fish

Teach a man how to fish

It is conservatives looking to abolish the Department of Education and allow higher education only for those who can afford it

Huh?
Your pet humans qualify for free shit, free rides and free tuition at a much higher rate than do the ‘privileged’...no?

Who Participated!

The black population:

So? You have the same opportunities I have.

My view of society is that it's bigger than you and I. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. That is a failed system.

Teach a man how to fish

Liberals are always "fighting" for something or other. We'd probably take you more seriously if you weren't so angry and aggressive.
Liberals stand for Truth, Justice and the American way

Who Participated!

The black population:

True

Ours is a failed system which is why all partisanshitheads are left with is blame in a feckless attempt to avoid responsibility.

Where do you keep coming up with that BS, hillbilly? :laughing0301:

The-Quotations-from-Chairman-Mao-Tse-Tung-the-Little-Red-Book-Chinese-English-books-for-adults.jpg

Teach a man how to fish

Huh?
Your pet humans qualify for free shit, free rides and free tuition at a much higher rate than do the ‘privileged’...no?
We just saw our white oligarch class elites cheating to get their kids into ivy league schools. Did you miss that?

How does that “fishing thing” work in this country anyway?

Those who do the fishing get to keep only one percent of the fish they catch.
Those who own the pond keep the remaining 99 percent of the fish
What does what the 1% theoretically has in comparison to you have to do with whether or not your basic needs are met? Hypothetically, if that one percent vanished overnight - you would own the same things which you do already (excluding benefits transfers).

According to economists such as Johan Chang and others, "absolute poverty", as in famine or starvation is virtually eradicated in the West, what exists is "relative poverty", or what one imagines they have in comparison to other.

In this sense, it's meaningless except in abstract comparisons - a lower middle class American is "rich" compared to a Hindu residing in 3rd world conditions, while a Hollywood star is "poor" compared to Warren Buffet or Bill Gates, whose net worth are more than the net worth of all Hollywood celebrities combined.

Liberals believe wholeheartedly in that phrase

But what do you do when there are no longer any fish in the pond?
Ask a righty for directions to another pond.

Not so easy to do when you lack the means to get there and those that have ponds full of fish don’t want you to fish there

These problems belong to those who cannot fish. What you are not able to conceive here, is that these are not problems to those who know how to fish. If somebody were to teach you how to fish, it would solve all of these concerns that you have.

Teach a man how to fish

Dude, seriously? :laughing0301:

Superman.jpg

True

Where do you keep coming up with that BS, hillbilly? :laughing0301:

The-Quotations-from-Chairman-Mao-Tse-Tung-the-Little-Red-Book-Chinese-English-books-for-adults.jpg

American style capitalism and Soviet or Chinese style communism are but divergent paths to the same ultimate destination wherein all access to authority, wealth and representation are over time controlled by a relative handful of wealthy elites.

Teach a man how to fish

Dude, seriously? :laughing0301:

Superman.jpg
Superman is a Liberal

Who Participated!

The black population:

So? You have the same opportunities I have.

My view of society is that it's bigger than you and I. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. That is a failed system.

Well it seems to be prospering pretty well under President Trump.

Sorry your post-menopausal ratbag criminal Hillary lost, but them's the breaks, hillbilly.

Teach a man how to fish

Liberals are only fighting for free fish.

Liberals believe wholeheartedly in that phrase

But what do you do when there are no longer any fish in the pond?
Ask a righty for directions to another pond.

Not so easy to do when you lack the means to get there and those that have ponds full of fish don’t want you to fish there

These problems belong to those who cannot fish. What you are not able to conceive here, is that these are not problems to those who know how to fish. If somebody were to teach you how to fish, it would solve all of these concerns that you have.
Not really

Knowing how to fish and only being able to fish in areas with few fish will leave you hungry

Forum List

Back