House Republicans Voice Support For Trump Outside Courthouse

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Trump's got a gag order, but House Republicans stand in defense of him outside the courthouse yesterday. Very nice to see this. I would like to see some GOP senators doing this.

They noted how corrupt this political prosecution is.

Judge's daughter making money off the trial.
Star witness has no credibility and lied on the stand.
Political persecution by the Biden Admin trying to take out the next Republican president.

They say they have Trump's back.

Video timestamped to start with my man, Bob Good. Backup if you want to see the rest of them speak.

Trump's got a gag order, but House Republicans stand in defense of him outside the courthouse yesterday. Very nice to see this. I would like to see some GOP senators doing this.

Political persecution by the Biden Admin trying to take out the next Republican president.

Video timestamped to start with my man, Bob Good. Backup if you want to see the rest of them speak.

As president, Donald Trump trashed every principle and ideal set forth in our Constitution and every rule of decorum and politeness we have in America.

He used the government as an instrument for private self-enrichment and profit-making, relentlessly sought revenge against his political enemies, viciously attacked the civil liberties of women and minorities, and incited a violent insurrection against the Vice President and Congress to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

The truth is, this election isn’t about Donald Trump. We already know who he is.

This election is about who we are.

Will we build a strong democracy open to all and committed to the common good? Or will we let MAGA forces take us back into authoritarianism, insurrectionism, and corruption?

We are in a profound moment of reckoning .......

Will we build a strong democracy open to all and committed to the common good? Or will we let MAGA forces take us back into authoritarianism, insurrectionism, and corruption?

Deal. Let's let the people settle this at the ballot box, in the letter and spirit of what you propose - a strong democracy open to all.

As president, Donald Trump trashed every principle and ideal set forth in our Constitution and every rule of decorum and politeness we have in America.

By being rude to the people trashing every principle and ideal set forth in our Constitution.

While giving me a nice fat tax cut.

Boy do I miss those days of unfathomable darkness.

So many hookers. Where are their Tramp stamps?

Forum List

Back