Georgia dad tracks teen daughter's phone location, shoots at boy he found her with, gets arrested

Spoken like someone who’s never had a man, or father figure put your best interests, ahead of your feelz. How many cats do you have? Lol!
Two, including the outdoor one. And there's a fat grey one who comes around sometimes that I think belongs to a house up the hill, not sure.

That’s sort of my point. A point I’ve made to the Anarchy idiots. Even ones who quote Anarchy Burger. Yes. In Anarchy they can do what they want. So can everyone else. You can beat them. But they can shoot you.
A family-oriented society is stable. A society without dads is anarchic.

Which is more orderly, the South Side of Chicago or Utah?

Last edited:
Nonsense, it's mostly so they can sell their daughters. This whole thing is about men controlling women YET, YET AGAIN, same as with all the abortion hoopla by men. If you guys can't find some way you can control women, you just aren't having fun, I guess. That guy has lost his daughter: who could stay in the same half of the country with a father like that? She needs to run fast, run far, and doubtless will.
C’mon a lot of guys pressure/force their girlfriends to get an abortion. These guys don’t want to pay child support.

Forced abortion is the ultimate form of domestic violence

Last edited:
yeah, because shooting at someone is never dangerous! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It is very relevant to the story. It is one thing to go hunting for her at 3 am when when she was supposed to be home. But at 10am....that is a big red flag.

That is because you are mindless fucking drone. I am one of those father's that knew my children were not automatons and could not be controlled 24/7. I was not a helicopter parent and I allowed my children to make choices. Seeing as my daughter is now 27 and making 6 figures and moving up in her company, I would say that things turned out well. We still talk multiple times a week and I never once had to shoot at her or a boyfriend of hers.
Don’t be dense. Can a gun be fired without anyone being injured?

You have to admit absent fathers are a big problem in our society.

I have no idea if you are telling the truth regarding your fathering. Your daughter may be wealthy or she may twerk for a living or maybe both are true.

Has she given you any grandkids?

Last edited:

I have no idea if you are telling the truth regarding your fathering. Your daughter may be wealthy or she may twerk for a living or maybe both are true.

Graduate level career oriented women have high rates of divorce, or don’t get married at all. Single successful women price themselves out of the marriage market. When a woman brings in six figures, she’s either young, in her prime, and doing sex work. Or not young, and not in her prime. In both cases biologically a woman is going to want a man who makes more than she does, 99% of the time. A successful man. That same successful man can do far better in mate selection than either the young sex worker, or middle aged career woman. As such these women have a higher than average rate of divorce, never being married, and childlessness. That’s what happens when young women are encouraged to value being a member of the work force over fostering their maternal instincts. Consequences. But the antidepressant manufacturers, and boxed wine of the month club love these ladies as they hit their 30s, and 40s…

They can be, but the old gun rule states that never fire at anything you do not wish to kill

Yes, it is a problem.

She is 27 and not married, thus the answer is no. She is focused on her career right now, and at 27 I think that is the right way to be.

When a woman brings in six figures, she’s either young, in her prime, and doing sex work

Holy fuck. Could you be any more of a sexist pig? A woman cannot make six figures without being a proustite? Are you fucking for real?

Let me guess, you are a single middle aged dude that has not been laid in more than a decade.

Holy fuck. Could you be any more of a sexist pig? A woman cannot make six figures without being a proustite? Are you fucking for real?

Let me guess, you are a single middle aged dude that has not been laid in more than a decade.
Or a career woman. Not just sex work…
The truth seems to have struck a nerve. Bummer…

Last edited:
Which is not what your post said.

The only truth is that you are moronic sexist jerk that thinks women can only make 6 figures doing sex work.
That’s exactly what my post said reread it…
You just seemed to hone in on the sex work part, to the exclusion of the career oriented woman. THAT says a lot more about you; than anything you might say about me…

Last edited:
That’s exactly what my post said reread it…
You just seemed to hone in on the sex work part, to the exclusion of the career oriented woman. THAT says a lot more about you; than anything you might say about me…

This is what you said....When a woman brings in six figures, she’s either young, in her prime, and doing sex work.

Not a damn thing about about being career oriented.

And no, it speaks only of you who typed it. Too late to run form it now

This is what you said....When a woman brings in six figures, she’s either young, in her prime, and doing sex work.

Not a damn thing about about being career oriented.

And no, it speaks only of you who typed it. Too late to run form it now
You are intentionally leaving out this part, “Graduate level career oriented women have high rates of divorce, or don’t get married at all. Single successful women price themselves out of the marriage market.

“Or not young, and not in her prime”.

Career oriented women are literally the first thing I mentioned. Brush up on your reading comprehension. And for your own sake. Try not to show it when your triggered. Less still what has you triggered. It makes folks wonder…

You are intentionally leaving out this part, “Graduate level career oriented women have high rates of divorce, or don’t get married at all. Single successful women price themselves out of the marriage market.

“Or not young, and not in her prime”.

Career oriented women are literally the first thing I mentioned. Brush up on your reading comprehension. And for your own sake. Try not to show it when your triggered. Less still what has you triggered. It makes folks wonder…

We don't wonder about Gator, everyone knows he's a progressive Chinese stooge.

There are thousands of videos on YouTube that show these incredibly narcissistic women, no wonder no one wants to date them.

It might be nice to have a dad on your side when the boyfriend gets a bit pushy.
True indeed, but there is no reason to suppose that was the case here. He just showed up, tracking her without her permission, and shot her boyfriend. Darn. I hate to think what kind of father he was all these years: abusive, presumably.

True indeed, but there is no reason to suppose that was the case here. He just showed up, tracking her without her permission, and shot her boyfriend. Darn. I hate to think what kind of father he was all these years: abusive, presumably.
She was a minor. He doesn’t need her “permission”.

Forum List

Back