Georgia dad tracks teen daughter's phone location, shoots at boy he found her with, gets arrested

Are you sure you want to ride that train? I wonder if you consider the next step. Without the cops getting involved. It becomes a Feud. You shot at my son. I kill you. I killed your brother. You come to kill me.

We have laws and police exactly for this reason. But if you want to go with that plan. I’m cool with it. The one with the biggest family and most friends wins. Might makes right.
You want the government, the biggest gang with the biggest guns, to make all the decisions. How is that not might makes right?

If the people accept the code that sex and marriage should coincide than a feud is not necessary. Many such societies have existed.

Countries that don’t value marriage and children are taken over by societies that do. Haven’t you noticed? Consider the demographics of Europe and the US.

Last edited:
She was 17 years old --- I was 17 when I went away to college! Seems to me it was her business, not dad's. Father's don't OWN girls, to the point they can ping away at any boyfriends: that's not how to encourage lawful marriages.
Are girls owned by a series of ”boyfriends” who will use and discard the girls?

We can embrace a Hugh Hefner/ Planned Parenthood culture, but we’ll only have to endure such a culture for a few generations as such societies quickly go extinct.

For better or worse Europe is becoming Syria or Nigeria, while the US is becoming Panama.

Last edited:
we6EIjI.png

Are low birth rate countries more free?

Beleaguered, drowning childless societies resort to draconian laws to maintain their existence.

Genocide in China: China committed genocide against Uyghurs, independent tribunal rules

Racism in Israel: Israel to deport 40,000 African refugees without their consent | DW | 19.11.2017

In France they tell you what clothes to wear: ‘Law against Islam’: French vote in favour of hijab ban condemned.

Kosovo: The politicization of having children - Kosovo 2.0

Margaret Sanger loved coercion: Facts about Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood - Physicians for Life

But still low birth rate societies keep telling us how wonderful, how superior they are even as they are being swamped.

Last edited:
You want the government, the biggest gang with the biggest guns, to make all the decisions. How is that not might makes right?

If the people accept the code that sex and marriage should coincide than a feud is not necessary. Many such societies have existed.

Countries that don’t value marriage and children are taken over by societies that do. Haven’t you noticed? Consider the demographics of Europe and the US.

The Government can arrest. And charge you with a crime. Your guilt will be determined by a jury of the citizens of the county.

The government doesn’t decide what is right and wrong. The government makes the accusation. The citizens decide.

The problem doesn’t come from sex and or marriage. It comes from self importance. The idea that I know more about how you should live.

This case. The one you say shouldn’t escalate to criminal. The Father assaulted not only his own daughter. A 17 year old girl. But her apparent boyfriend. A 17 year old boy.

This assault included the firing of a gunshot. I don’t know if Daddy is a terrible shot or if he intended to miss. Either way this is a serious situation.

Now. If we don’t escalate such situations to the criminal. We are left with the feud. Revenge. Vengeance. And your ideas of social proprietary regarding sex and marriage become irrelevant. Every minor situation escalates into a John Wick you killed my dog Murder spree.

Without the legal option. The family of the boy who was assaulted has a few realistic choices. They can do nothing and mark themselves as victims. They will be assaulted regularly. They can beat the Father within an inch of his life. The old eye for an eye argument. Or they can just kill the Father. Do to him what he may have been trying to do to the boyfriend.

I mean. This is every corny old western ever written. Each action demands a response. The response becomes the action the other party uses to demand a response.

However. With the law. We can manage such incidents without bloodshed for weeks or months.

The Father can have his actions judged by a jury. He can make his case. Explain his actions. I don’t think he has much of a leg to stand on. But he can try. Nobody else has to suffer.

Your argument that social norms should manage interactions has a major flaw here. The Father must accept his daughter will love someone. And he must learn to accept her choices.

And this reality has been known for generations.

When a situation escalates to violence. You have two choices. The law or the feud. There is no third choice.

The Government can arrest. And charge you with a crime. Your guilt will be determined by a jury of the citizens of the county.

The government doesn’t decide what is right and wrong. The government makes the accusation. The citizens decide.

The problem doesn’t come from sex and or marriage. It comes from self importance. The idea that I know more about how you should live.

This case. The one you say shouldn’t escalate to criminal. The Father assaulted not only his own daughter. A 17 year old girl. But her apparent boyfriend. A 17 year old boy.

This assault included the firing of a gunshot. I don’t know if Daddy is a terrible shot or if he intended to miss. Either way this is a serious situation.

Now. If we don’t escalate such situations to the criminal. We are left with the feud. Revenge. Vengeance. And your ideas of social proprietary regarding sex and marriage become irrelevant. Every minor situation escalates into a John Wick you killed my dog Murder spree.

Without the legal option. The family of the boy who was assaulted has a few realistic choices. They can do nothing and mark themselves as victims. They will be assaulted regularly. They can beat the Father within an inch of his life. The old eye for an eye argument. Or they can just kill the Father. Do to him what he may have been trying to do to the boyfriend.

I mean. This is every corny old western ever written. Each action demands a response. The response becomes the action the other party uses to demand a response.

However. With the law. We can manage such incidents without bloodshed for weeks or months.

The Father can have his actions judged by a jury. He can make his case. Explain his actions. I don’t think he has much of a leg to stand on. But he can try. Nobody else has to suffer.

Your argument that social norms should manage interactions has a major flaw here. The Father must accept his daughter will love someone. And he must learn to accept her choices.

And this reality has been known for generations.

When a situation escalates to violence. You have two choices. The law or the feud. There is no third choice.

The government, that is the corrupt politicians, make the laws and decide which laws are enforced and to what extent.

There is a third option. instead of an authoritarian government or anarchy we can promote civil society.

Regarding that song, fathers don’t usually get out their shotgun unless the boyfriend is unwilling to get married.

She was 17 years old --- I was 17 when I went away to college! Seems to me it was her business, not dad's. Father's don't OWN girls, to the point they can ping away at any boyfriends: that's not how to encourage lawful marriages.
17 is still a minor. And the parents by law are responsible for their children legally until the age of majority. Beyond the legal aspect men are responsible for the family as a whole. That is to include other children and a spouse. Aside from an irresponsible; life altering preventable pregnancy, from a minor child; which will financially impact the family as a whole… It will also adversely impact the future of the minor daughter.Parents have a duty, that’s all there is to it. Those abscond from that duty, and subscribe to the Lefts favorite tenet of “responsibility without authority” when it comes to their superiors be it parents, or otherwise; damn their children, and own families to a life of undue, avoidable hardship.
7688F267-46E4-47DC-8133-7702A2F03C0D.jpeg

There is a reason for the old custom of asking the father, for the daughters hand in marriage. The adult father has the experience to determine wether or not the suitor is capable of being a sufficient provider for his daughter, and grand children. Thus building stronger marriages, and ultimately families.

But by all means keep promoting the path of single motherhood, feminism, and crazy cat lady land. Those who choose otherwise will ultimately end up with more stable, fulfilling, and successful marriages, families, and futures.

Maybe she’ll end up with a series of losers.

Should we demonize dads who are concerned about their daughters?

She has a loser as a father so perhaps she will.

There is being concerned and then there is being recklessly violent

And up, is down. Black, is white. Day, is dark. And hot, is cold… Welcome to lefty mirror world…

Firing a weapon at a person near your own child is not "good fathering" no matter how much you fucking cavemen think it is.

It was fucking 10 in the morning in a church parking lot. The relationship between the daughter and father is so fucked up he did not even trust her at 10 in the morning.

And you morons are defending his actions.

Firing a weapon at a person near your own child is not "good fathering" no matter how much you fucking cavemen think it is.

It was fucking 10 in the morning in a church parking lot. The relationship between the daughter and father is so fucked up he did not even trust her at 10 in the morning.

And you morons are defending his actions.
We don’t know if the boy was in any real danger.

We have no reason to think the girl was in any danger.

I don’t know why you are so worked up about the time the shooting occurred.

You seem like one of those effete “fathers” who sits placidly in his recliner watching reruns as his daughter twerks for cash.

Must we become a miserable authoritarian childless society that celebrates abortion and the transgendered?

Last edited:

yeah, because shooting at someone is never dangerous! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It is very relevant to the story. It is one thing to go hunting for her at 3 am when when she was supposed to be home. But at 10am....that is a big red flag.

You seem like one of those effete “fathers” who sits placidly in his recliner watching reruns as his daughter twerks for cash.

That is because you are mindless fucking drone. I am one of those father's that knew my children were not automatons and could not be controlled 24/7. I was not a helicopter parent and I allowed my children to make choices. Seeing as my daughter is now 27 and making 6 figures and moving up in her company, I would say that things turned out well. We still talk multiple times a week and I never once had to shoot at her or a boyfriend of hers.

yeah, because shooting at someone is never dangerous! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It is very relevant to the story. It is one thing to go hunting for her at 3 am when when she was supposed to be home. But at 10am....that is a big red flag.

That is because you are mindless fucking drone. I am one of those father's that knew my children were not automatons and could not be controlled 24/7. I was not a helicopter parent and I allowed my children to make choices. Seeing as my daughter is now 27 and making 6 figures and moving up in her company, I would say that things turned out well. We still talk multiple times a week and I never once had to shoot at her or a boyfriend of hers.
That probably doesn’t make the point you thought it did…

The government, that is the corrupt politicians, make the laws and decide which laws are enforced and to what extent.

There is a third option. instead of an authoritarian government or anarchy we can promote civil society.

Regarding that song, fathers don’t usually get out their shotgun unless the boyfriend is unwilling to get married.

Feud it is.

Works for me. But I suspect that you would be upset at the result.

Must we become a miserable authoritarian childless society that celebrates abortion and the transgendered?

If I am shooting in your general direction. I’m betting you will feel as if you are in danger.

That’s what both sides usually think at the outset…

That’s sort of my point. A point I’ve made to the Anarchy idiots. Even ones who quote Anarchy Burger. Yes. In Anarchy they can do what they want. So can everyone else. You can beat them. But they can shoot you.

There is a reason for the old custom of asking the father, for the daughters hand in marriage. The adult father has the experience to determine wether or not the suitor is capable of being a sufficient provider for his daughter, and grand children. Thus building stronger marriages, and ultimately families.
Nonsense, it's mostly so they can sell their daughters. This whole thing is about men controlling women YET, YET AGAIN, same as with all the abortion hoopla by men. If you guys can't find some way you can control women, you just aren't having fun, I guess. That guy has lost his daughter: who could stay in the same half of the country with a father like that? She needs to run fast, run far, and doubtless will.

Nonsense, it's mostly so they can sell their daughters. This whole thing is about men controlling women YET, YET AGAIN, same as with all the abortion hoopla by men. If you guys can't find some way you can control women, you just aren't having fun, I guess. That guy has lost his daughter: who could stay in the same half of the country with a father like that? She needs to run fast, run far, and doubtless will.
Spoken like someone who’s never had a man, or father figure put your best interests, ahead of your feelz. How many cats do you have? Lol!

Forum List

Back