Georgia dad tracks teen daughter's phone location, shoots at boy he found her with, gets arrested

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i never knew my dad, he died when i was 1, but my problem with some dads i know is that they think they are the king of the world and they abuse their position, just like your boss at work does sometimes, and become violent like this story shows

i never knew my dad, he died when i was 1, but my problem with some dads i know is that they think they are the king of the world and they abuse their position, just like your boss at work does sometimes, and become violent like this story shows

You have no business judging the parent of others considering you have no point of reference.

This is not a judgment on this story, just YOU

Well he didn’t shoot and kill the kid. He wasn’t struck by the bullet, but he apparently beat him up a little bit.

Many fathers strive to protect their daughters from predatory males. We’d all be better off if the police focused on other matters.

The father is trash. He didn't have to assault either of them or shoot at the boy.

Yeah cause, not knowing where your own child is shouldn't upset a good dad.
A good dad, finding a dude fucking his young daughter, would never react with anger in that situation.
:rolleyes:
Did this guy over-react - OBVIUOUSLY - but "abusing his position"???
Yeah... hell no.
I have a daughter (now 30) but if this happened, and I had to track her down to find her - and some kid was jacking her up... man. I wouldn't shoot the kid, but he would never do it again. That is for sure. It would take every ounce of my being to not pound him into the ground.

Yeah cause, not knowing where your own child is shouldn't upset a good dad.
A good dad, finding a dude fucking his young daughter, would never react with anger in that situation.
:rolleyes:
Did this guy over-react - OBVIUOUSLY - but "abusing his position"???
Yeah... hell no.
I have a daughter (now 30) but if this happened, and I had to track her down to find her - and some kid was jacking her up... man. I wouldn't shoot the kid, but he would never do it again. That is for sure. It would take every ounce of my being to not pound him into the ground.

How do you know they were screwing?

The kid should thank the Lord for daddy's poor planning, execution, and aim.

Hard to find anyone back in the swamps where the gators live...

...just saying.

Forum List

Back