Georgia dad tracks teen daughter's phone location, shoots at boy he found her with, gets arrested

They should start with crime...that would be nice.
I doubt that they are really going to prosecute....plea out for some community service, a fine, and tell him to sin no more...

Giving boyfriend time to suddenly find a new career in another state...which will immediately improve the length of his projected lifespan.

I doubt that they are really going to prosecute....plea out for some community service, a fine, and tell him to sin no more...

Giving boyfriend time to suddenly find a new career in another state...which will immediately improve the length of his projected lifespan.

You don’t know Georgia. He’s looking at a couple decades in Prison.

i never knew my dad, he died when i was 1, but my problem with some dads i know is that they think they are the king of the world and they abuse their position, just like your boss at work does sometimes, and become violent like this story shows

I didnt see how old the girl was,, did I miss that??

The father is trash. He didn't have to assault either of them or shoot at the boy.
We don’t know all the details of this specific case, but let me ask you: Is it so awful for a father to protect his young daughter from some guy who wants to use and abandon her?

We don’t know all the details of this specific case, but let me ask you: Is it so awful for a father to protect his young daughter from some guy who wants to use and abandon her?

Young daughter. She’s 17. So was the boy.

I am taking it none of you dated in HS, no man wants to see his daughter grow up and to start dating. How would you feel if that were your son he took a shot at and attacked?

You have no business judging the parent of others considering you have no point of reference.

This is not a judgment on this story, just YOU

I have a daughter so I guess that means I get to judge the dude.....I hope he fucking rots in prison.

How is that for you?

you do not know anything about the boy friend.

I am taking it none of you dated in HS, no man wants to see his daughter grow up and to start dating. How would you feel if that were your son he took a shot at and attacked?
I see your point.

But look at the current state of “civilization“. At present who is more of a danger: overprotective dads or predatory males?

A lot of “dads” have gone missing.

Forum List

Back