Three Texas women are sued for wrongful death after assisting with abortion

where did I say I wanted to control a women???
I cant think of a worse thing to do with your life,,

but if she wants to murder her child I do want her stopped at all costs,,

she always has the option of suicide,,
You say you don't want to control women, yet you want to prevent women from making choices about her own physical body, or she can kill herself. Those are her options according to you. That's pretty fucking evil.

You say you don't want to control women, yet you want to prevent women from making choices about her own physical body, or she can kill herself. Those are her options according to you. That's pretty fucking evil.
just one choice,, to murder her child,,

not seeing how that means I want to control her,,

thats already happening when she got pregnant with her child,,

shes the one that caused it not me,,
She didn't cause it by herself and it is not your business in any way shape or form. Stay in your lane and mind your business. I'm done with this conversation with you. It's devolved into silliness. Fact is that women who want an abortion will get one. You may be able to stop a few, but you won't stop the majority, especially with abortion pills, which women are hoarding right now because of the wing nuts who want to take their right to control their own bodies away. Have a good evening.

She didn't cause it by herself and it is not your business in any way shape or form. Stay in your lane and mind your business. I'm done with this conversation with you. It's devolved into silliness. Fact is that women who want an abortion will get one. You may be able to stop a few, but you won't stop the majority, especially with abortion pills, which women are hoarding right now because of the wing nuts who want to take their right to control their own bodies away.
her murdering an innocent child is everyones business,,

get over it,,

Says the monstrous trash who wants to kill kids.

Your condemnation is welcomed, you're the lowest of the fucking low, if you liked anything I said or did, I'd be appalled.

A state that leads the nation in the mass shootings category pretending to be pro-life. :auiqs.jpg:
Imagine thinking anything you just said was coherent or relevant… why, you would have to be a drooling imbecile.

What a coincidence. Here you are - a drooling imbecile.

Forum List

Back