Zone1 1619 Project author vs NYC subway rider

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hyperwoke 1619 Project author Nikole Hannah-Jones set a Twitter mob on an Asian woman who complained about violence on New York's subway - despite statistics proving transit crimes are spiraling.

Hannah-Jones, who spearheaded The 1619 Project, a controversial New York Times initiative which aimed to reframe American history by 'placing the consequences of slavery at the center of the national narrative,' quote tweeted Queens resident Yiatin Chu.

Chu wrote: 'Paid $2.75 to be in a subway car with a loud and aggressive man threatening to hit his female partner. Switched cars at next stop to be in a public toilet / urine-odor, crowded car for the rest of my ride. This is @KathyHochul and @NYCMayor's NYC.'

A mob of Hannah-Jones 700,000 followers subsequently descended on Chu, with the New York Times journalist accused of knowingly circling the wagons.

According to New York City statistics, transit crime is up 38 percent in 2022 from the same point in 2021, while city-wide crime is up 29 percent from last year.

There were 1,462 crimes between the start of 2021 and mid-November - but there have been 2,019 so-far this year, a dramatic increase.

Chu responded: 'I've been taking the subways since the 1980s. It's not new but it is more widespread and not getting better. Our electeds said they would address it but we haven't seen improvements. Why should we accept these conditions for our commute.'

A very public backer of Republican Lee Zeldin in the recent gubernatorial election, Chu told the New York Post that Hannah-Jones 'wanted to send her followers after me' with her 'huge platform.'

Comment:
Hannah Jones sounds like a typical angry racist Democrat.
But she has very successfully monetized her racism and hate.
NYC is becoming unlivable for mainstream Americans who work hard and take care of themselves, and their families and who don't bother anyone else.
Chu has a 100% right to complain about the violent crime problem in NYC.
It appears that NYC's criminals are targeting Asians.
But the NYT will never admit it.

nyccrimesdkjsjkfdhsk.JPG

Hyperwoke 1619 Project author Nikole Hannah-Jones set a Twitter mob on an Asian woman who complained about violence on New York's subway - despite statistics proving transit crimes are spiraling.

Hannah-Jones, who spearheaded The 1619 Project, a controversial New York Times initiative which aimed to reframe American history by 'placing the consequences of slavery at the center of the national narrative,' quote tweeted Queens resident Yiatin Chu.

Chu wrote: 'Paid $2.75 to be in a subway car with a loud and aggressive man threatening to hit his female partner. Switched cars at next stop to be in a public toilet / urine-odor, crowded car for the rest of my ride. This is @KathyHochul and @NYCMayor's NYC.'

A mob of Hannah-Jones 700,000 followers subsequently descended on Chu, with the New York Times journalist accused of knowingly circling the wagons.

According to New York City statistics, transit crime is up 38 percent in 2022 from the same point in 2021, while city-wide crime is up 29 percent from last year.

There were 1,462 crimes between the start of 2021 and mid-November - but there have been 2,019 so-far this year, a dramatic increase.

Chu responded: 'I've been taking the subways since the 1980s. It's not new but it is more widespread and not getting better. Our electeds said they would address it but we haven't seen improvements. Why should we accept these conditions for our commute.'

A very public backer of Republican Lee Zeldin in the recent gubernatorial election, Chu told the New York Post that Hannah-Jones 'wanted to send her followers after me' with her 'huge platform.'

Comment:
Hannah Jones sounds like a typical angry racist Democrat.
But she has very successfully monetized her racism and hate.
NYC is becoming unlivable for mainstream Americans who work hard and take care of themselves, and their families and who don't bother anyone else.
Chu has a 100% right to complain about the violent crime problem in NYC.
It appears that NYC's criminals are targeting Asians.
But the NYT will never admit it.

View attachment 728707

Can you blame Nikole?
Just think about all the Asian slave owners in America in 1619.
It's outrageous!!!!!

Forum List

Back