Three Texas women are sued for wrongful death after assisting with abortion

A fetus is not a human being asswipe. Not until it takes the breath of life.
You stupid piece of shit…

“Breath of life.” Gtfo of here with your warped religious nonsense.

Human beings don’t somehow change species after fertilization or join the species at some arbitrary point afterwards.

But you shouldn't punish the woman and do nothing to the man. That's why the man needs to take responsibility before the sex happens. There is no other way to hold him responsible for causing an unwanted pregnancy that needs to be terminated. He has to agree that once he puts his sperm in a woman's vagina, it now belongs to her and any pregancy that results from that will be brought to term at her choice because it is her body. So he better find out how she feels about things first if he has issues with abortion. Fair is fair. And honestly, I bet most men have no idea how many of their progeny have been aborted.
I agree that both parties bear the responsibility for the consequences of their sexual encounter.
I believe they should both have the right to terminate said responsibility in the first trimester.
In the woman's case, that would be an abortion (1/2 paid by the man if he also doesn't want to have the child).
I also believe the man should be able to absolve himself of the financial responsibilities if he doesn't want the child and the woman does.
IOW, the woman can abort or keep, since it's growing in her body, but the man cannot force an abortion. He can only abort financial responsibility.

Fetus, not child. Abortion is not murder in this country and you need to keep your nose out of women's uterus, its creepy and makes you seem like a perv. How do you propose to monitor when a woman is pregnant?
fetus means offspring and represents a stage of development of a human being

dont want to monitor when she prego,, just when she wants to kill her child,,,

of course she does have the option of suicide,,

A fetus is not a human being asswipe. Not until it takes the breath of life.
It's an individual human life in the first stages of development. It can be nothing else.
We can quibble about the definitions of "human being", "person", and "baby" all day long, but it is definitely a human life.

I agree that both parties bear the responsibility for the consequences of their sexual encounter.
I believe they should both have the right to terminate said responsibility in the first trimester.
In the woman's case, that would be an abortion (1/2 paid by the man if he also doesn't want to have the child).
I also believe the man should be able to absolve himself of the financial responsibilities if he doesn't want the child and the woman does.
IOW, the woman can abort or keep, since it's growing in her body, but the man cannot force an abortion. He can only abort financial responsibility.
He would also have to abort any contact with the child as well, right? I would not be against something like that. But an abortion is between a woman and her doctor. Not a woman and society.

fetus means offspring and represents a stage of development of a human being

dont want to monitor when she prego,, just when she wants to kill her child,,,

of course she does have the option of suicide,,
So you're not really pro-life, just pro control of women. How will you know when she wants to kill her child? You will have abortion police?

So you're not really pro-life, just pro control of women. How will you know when she wants to kill her child? You will have abortion police?
where did I say I wanted to control a women???
I cant think of a worse thing to do with your life,,

but if she wants to murder her child I do want her stopped at all costs,,

she always has the option of suicide,,

It's an individual human life in the first stages of development. It can be nothing else.
We can quibble about the definitions of "human being", "person", and "baby" all day long, but it is definitely a human life.
It cannot live on it's own. It is a human embryo and then a human fetus that requires the mother's body until it develops enough to survive on it's own.

He would also have to abort any contact with the child as well, right?
Indeed.
But an abortion is between a woman and her doctor. Not a woman and society.
Because I'm a moderate and willing to compromise, I would agree, but only during the first trimester.
There comes a point when it is undeniably a tiny, growing human.

Forum List

Back