George Floyd was a criminal.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Prison for life? Your prejudice is reaching record levels.

Ask yourself this scary question and then piss your pink panties.
“Is this nation better without George Floyd in it?”
Derek Chauvin May be considered a martyr of sorts by some.
Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

Thank you for making the world a better place today Derek Chauvin.

I love it how the racist fucks love police brutality. The world wiull be a better place when assholes like Chauvin are in prison.

Yes but Floyd was still a very bad person. Both can be true.

Whether he was a very bad person or a very good person is irrelevant.

Opinions vary. He should not be regarded as a saint.

Floyd is just a symbol for every black man that was shot, beaten, or jailed without cause.

Pick a different symbol. How about the 77 yr old retired police officer in St Louis that was killed by looters and filmed via FB Live. Save your virtue signaling for someone who cares.

Looters are just taking advantage & not part of the protest movement.

Agreed. The purpose of the protests are to gain public support. Rioting, looting, and burning destroys that support. Protest organizers have every reason in the world to discourage violence. Unfortunately most protests are organized by local people with lots of heart and little knowledge about controlling a crowd. Contrary to what a lot of people think, professional organizers generally do a good job of controlling crowds.

The voters have turned against them. Protests have lost their meaning as a tiny few sabotaged them.

Most Americans sympathize with protests, disapprove of Trump's response - Reuters

Maybe your right, but I really doubt it.

I think a lot of people have fear of people burning and looting, and aren't nearly as pleased to see this as libs think.

The reason so many people sympathize with the protesters is because they agree them. Regardless of whether Floyd was criminal or not, he should not been choked to death by the police. That is just plain wrong. The riots certainly hurt the protester's cause but only a small number of the hundreds of protests in 165 cities have led to riots. The "liberal" news media has blown the riots out of proportion.

#1) It was wrong

#2) He never should have been on the streets to begin with.

BOTH MAY BE TRUE --- I have said this multiple times.

So Zog, you'd have been good with a life sentence - Maybe a firing squad?
Ten years and NO convictions. At what point would you offer forgiveness - Seriously!??

When you point a gun at a pregnant lady's stomach, rob her and then pistol whip her. It is a life sentence in my book. As a father of two girls, that is how I feel.

That is a decision for the courts not the police. When the police are allowed to determine when a person should die for a crime, you're throwing away the rights that Americans have been fighting for since this country began. Our constitutional rights are there to protect those that are obviously guilty.

Never said police should decide. Find one post where I said that.

Your statement, "It is a life sentence in my book. As a father of two girls, that is how I feel." led me to that conclusion. Sorry.

OK. Misunderstandings happen.

Amazing how the left idolizes scumbags like Floyd, yet crickets when black cops are killed. Trump should attend the service of one of those officers and state how these men are REAL heroes. Then watch lefist heads explode.
Yet another stupid fucking Trumpette. Floyd paid for his crime & had been living a good life.

Black cops killed have trheir killers prosecuted & sent to jail.

How many cops that killed unarmed bkck men are in jail?

So, why aren't you protesting for justice for that dead black cop? Don't you care? OMG OMG OMG you support killing black cops!!!! OMG OMG OMG,.
I’ll make this simple so even an uneducated Obamanzee (to use your favorite phrase) assfuck like you might understand. FUCK YOU! Floyd was a scumbag and so are you for trying to sanitize this criminal behavior. Your blatant bullshit lies have been totally debunked. Go try and block some traffic idiot.
"Floyd was a scumbag and so are you for trying to sanitize this criminal behavior."

he was executed without a trial.

talk about a rush to judgement..

So you think it is fine to murder a man in the streets, without a trial, as long as AFTER he is dead you discover he was a criminal......

what if you found out he was NOT a criminal?

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

After you have murdered a democrat do you take a selfie and send it to your friends?

Fuck you too you uneducated piece of crap. Can’t handle the truth about your Saint george. Nobody has said the cop acted properly idiot. Idiotic what if’s from an idiot. Floyd’s WAS a scumbag and so are you. Try learning something before sounding like a moron.

Who said he was a Hero? He's a criminal and the cops a murderer. There has to be a policy to allow good cops to report bad cops without fear of a leak or retaliation. The looters are exactly that looters, not protestors. You can tell the difference because the real protestors want to have a conversation with good cops and work together to find a strategy to stop bad cops. Real protestors support good cops in arresting criminals. It's not about George specifically its about an idea of a cop having a higher responsibility when he took on this duty as a civil servant. A good cop with handle a criminal without the criminal dying as a result.

Good points. And a much higher standard in posting than many on this thread!

Amazing how the left idolizes scumbags like Floyd, yet crickets when black cops are killed. Trump should attend the service of one of those officers and state how these men are REAL heroes. Then watch lefist heads explode.
Yet another stupid fucking Trumpette. Floyd paid for his crime & had been living a good life.

So, why aren't you protesting for justice for that dead black cop? Don't you care? OMG OMG OMG you support killing black cops!!!! OMG OMG OMG,.
I’ll make this simple so even an uneducated Obamanzee (to use your favorite phrase) assfuck like you might understand. FUCK YOU! Floyd was a scumbag and so are you for trying to sanitize this criminal behavior. Your blatant bullshit lies have been totally debunked. Go try and block some traffic idiot.
"Floyd was a scumbag and so are you for trying to sanitize this criminal behavior."

So you think it is fine to murder a man in the streets, without a trial, as long as AFTER he is dead you discover he was a criminal......

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

After you have murdered a democrat do you take a selfie and send it to your friends?

Fuck you too you uneducated piece of crap. Can’t handle the truth about your Saint george. Nobody has said the cop acted properly idiot. Idiotic what if’s from an idiot. Floyd’s WAS a scumbag and so are you. Try learning something before sounding like a moron.
Lots of people have said the cop acted properly.

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

So, once a scumbag always a scumbag? You can't pay your debt and change?

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

the point is (you ignorant piece of conservative shit) NOBODY KNEW if he was a "scumbag" or not when he was being executed. He deserved DUE PROCESS and a FAIR TRIAL and if you don't understand THAT then YOU are the moron.

I do NOT consider him a "saint"

I consider him a BLACK MAN who didn't receive a fair trial and was executed in the streets.

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

the point is (you ignorant piece of conservative shit) NOBODY KNEW if he was a "scumbag" or not when he was being executed. He deserved DUE PROCESS and a FAIR TRIAL and if you don't understand THAT then YOU are the moron.

I consider him a BLACK MAN who didn't receive a fair trial and was executed in the streets.
The point going right over your uneducated head you stupid piece of shit, is that anybody in that community KNEW Floyd was a scumbag. So fuck you. He was not being executed you hysterical peon. So you approve of pistol whipping pregnant women. You are a true piece of shit. I never defended the cop so just more idiocy from you. How about the black cops that got killed by your beloved thugs for no reason. Continue to be ignorant.

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

He had just passed a fake $20 bill, had meth and fentanyl in his system. Yeah he sure changed didn’t he?

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

He had just passed a fake $20 bill, had meth and fentanyl in his system. Yeah he sure changed didn’t he?
I don't see much point in this discussion. What difference does it make whether he's saint or a scumbag?

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

How do you know that he knew it was fake? When you get change, do you inspect every bill? Of course not. Quit being such a fucking dick for once in your miserable little life.

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

The point going right over your uneducated head you stupid piece of shit, is that anybody in that community KNEW Floyd was a scumbag. So fuck you. He was not being executed you hysterical peon. So you approve of pistol whipping pregnant women. You are a true piece of shit. I never defended the cop so just more idiocy from you. How about the black cops that got killed by your beloved thugs for no reason. Continue to be ignorant.
Lying fuck.

George Floyd committed a crime (he did not pistol whip that woman), and he paid for it.

Protesting his death is not condoning eveything the man did.

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

"He had just passed a fake $20 bill, had meth and fentanyl in his system. Yeah he sure changed didn’t he?"

1. DUE FUKIN PROCESS

2. that $20 bill could have been passed to him by someone else. you don't know. The police didn't know. DUE PROCESS!

3. only a piece of shit fascist murdering scumbag conservative would EVER justify murdering someone WITHOUT DUE PROCESS!

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

Lying fuck.

George Floyd committed a crime (he did not pistol whip that woman), and he paid for it.

you are garbage

trump is garbage

you murder people without a fair trial!

you are human garbage

perhaps the police will pull you over for some "Crime" and you will end up dead, too....

will you justify that?

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

How do you know that he knew it was fake? When you get change, do you inspect every bill? Of course not. Quit being such a fucking dick for once in your miserable little life.
Because I can read you stupid Obamanzee. My life is great. You're celebrating a scumbag you stupid fuck. Quit being an uneducated fuck for once in your life full of losing

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

"He had just passed a fake $20 bill, had meth and fentanyl in his system. Yeah he sure changed didn’t he?"

1. DUE FUKIN PROCESS

2. that $20 bill could have been passed to him by someone else. you don't know. The police didn't know. DUE PROCESS!

3. only a piece of shit fascist murdering scumbag conservative would EVER justify murdering someone WITHOUT DUE PROCESS!
You just af

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

1. DUE FUKIN PROCESS

Admitting to being a lying uneducated fuckwad. Seems you declared the cop an executioner/murderer without due process. So fuck off you hypocritical POS.

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

Lying fuck.

you are garbage

trump is garbage

you murder people without a fair trial!

you are human garbage

perhaps the police will pull you over for some "Crime" and you will end up dead, too....

will you justify that?
I wont get pulled over. See I obey the law jackass. You are an uneducated piece of shit liar. Continue crying and melting down.

Why isn't Minnesota Attorney General Keith "Antifa" Ellison releasing video footage from the body cams of accused cops?

Nobody should be defined by the worst thing they ever did.

He went to jail for what he did. He was trying to turn his life around.

99% of cops are good guys, but they are way too tolerant of the 1% who aren't. Every time we find one of these guys who is a bad apple, it's usually the last act in a long record of civilian complaints and reprimands that didn't go anywhere.

The problem isn't the "bad apple". Any line of work, you are going to find the bad apples who were badly trained, bad hires or just bad people. It's that the system defends the bad apples, from the Police Unions who go to the mattresses when one of them get accused, to the fellow officers who file false reports of incidents because they don't want to be considered 'rats', to the chain of command that doesn't pursue investigations to the DA's who refuse to prosecute because they don't want to ruin their relationships with police departments.

Forum List

Back