George Floyd was a criminal.

"White people don't loot and burn down their neighborhoods, dumbass. Look up Earl's grocery fire sometime. Earl was a black man, he's probably dead now."

Of course they don't. These are pictures of blacks in whiteface that are rioting and looting.

1591505617630.png

1591505656827.png

1591505686838.png

1591505728540.png

1591505753790.png

1591505787031.png

1591505815804.png

1591505860674.png

1591505906425.png

1591505937568.png

1591505971798.png

1591506010475.png

1591506098529.png

1591506158168.png

Attachments

• 1591506021426.png
    1591506021426.png
    904.1 KB · Views: 14
Floyd did his time. He was murdered. And now we see people looking for reasons to justify the killing. Then they wonder why some blacks are burning shit up.
Actually, we “wonder” why civilized whites aren’t out “burning shit up”...Any ideas?

<a href="https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/" rel="nofollow">Statistic: Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race | Statista
We don't see rioting for people shot to death for armed standoffs with police brokeassloser. Of any race. So you are presenting disingenuous stats and you are doing so on purpose.

So maybe you learn not to riot because the football coach got fired.
White people don't loot and burn down their neighborhoods, dumbass. Look up Earl's grocery fire sometime. Earl was a black man, he's probably dead now.
Actually they do.

View attachment 346899

One right wing loon was telling me that white people don't litter either.
Nobody really cares to discuss the micro percentages of shit. Try harder

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Prison for life? Your prejudice is reaching record levels.

Ask yourself this scary question and then piss your pink panties.
“Is this nation better without George Floyd in it?”
Derek Chauvin May be considered a martyr of sorts by some.
Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

Thank you for making the world a better place today Derek Chauvin.

I love it how the racist fucks love police brutality. The world wiull be a better place when assholes like Chauvin are in prison.

Yes but Floyd was still a very bad person. Both can be true.

Whether he was a very bad person or a very good person is irrelevant.

Opinions vary. He should not be regarded as a saint.

Floyd is just a symbol for every black man that was shot, beaten, or jailed without cause.

Pick a different symbol. How about the 77 yr old retired police officer in St Louis that was killed by looters and filmed via FB Live. Save your virtue signaling for someone who cares.

Looters are just taking advantage & not part of the protest movement.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

I love it how the racist fucks love police brutality. The world wiull be a better place when assholes like Chauvin are in prison.

Floyd is just a symbol for every black man that was shot, beaten, or jailed without cause.

Pick a different symbol. How about the 77 yr old retired police officer in St Louis that was killed by looters and filmed via FB Live. Save your virtue signaling for someone who cares.

Fair enough. So since the looters aren't legit protesters in your view, you'd have no problem with shopkeepers shooting looters on sight?

Floyd did his time. He was murdered. And now we see people looking for reasons to justify the killing. Then they wonder why some blacks are burning shit up.
Actually, we “wonder” why civilized whites aren’t out “burning shit up”...Any ideas?

<a href="https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/" rel="nofollow">Statistic: Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race | Statista
We don't see rioting for people shot to death for armed standoffs with police brokeassloser. Of any race. So you are presenting disingenuous stats and you are doing so on purpose.

White people don't loot and burn down their neighborhoods, dumbass. Look up Earl's grocery fire sometime. Earl was a black man, he's probably dead now.
White people aren't being killed by cops without repercussions. White people don't need to fight for their rights.

Thanks Derek!

No shit. How do the cops tell when they are intermingled?

Thanks Derek!

Fair enough. So since the looters aren't legit protesters in your view, you'd have no problem with shopkeepers shooting looters on sight?

Death penalty for stealing?

Thanks Derek!

A looter is the one who broke into a store and are stealing shit.

plain and simple--you are correct
..the cop did make the mistake ....but he was not trying to kill him

.....but-he '''''deserved''' to die that ''''''way''''--FLOYD made the ''choice'' to initiate a problem......if I choose to start some shit with a concealed carry person, I have some responsibility if he kills me
.....cops and all humans will make mistakes/errors/etc...humans make mistakes doing SIMPLE things......remember that guy who died because he left his car in gear and it squashed him to death??
....I worked with college educated engineers and they always made SIMPLE mistakes
....now---cops are dealing with stupid, irrational HUMANS--this is a very difficult/DYNAMIC/etc '''''job'''......AND if the cops HAVE to use FORCE, the laws of nature say someone will get HURT .....if someone resists, and force is used,
..EGarner is a perfect example of '''deserving''' it...I would not use the word ''deserve'' but ---just when you keep committing crimes and have many run ins with the cops----GARNER is responsible for creating the very high chance that he would be hurt

.....I say if a criminal is dead, good riddance--white black purple green whatever

Thanks Derek!

A looter is the one who broke into a store and are stealing shit.

Yes and all are intermingled. There are 1000s of people. So cops have to delve through the protesters to get to the looters and in NYC they just let them go.

This is not how you bring in reform. All these looters are doing are poisoning the protests and most of America is turning from sympathetic to angry. Sans you, because you're a fat and old idiot.

So the only white folks being shot by police are those who engage in “standoffs”....that’s really your position? Haha
I’m good with you injecting your own personal little caveat if it makes you feel better...BUT I’ll need you to link us to some data...”because I said so” doesn’t really work.
Further, when white pieces of shit behave like the pieces of shit they are we legit white people are quick to condemn their behavior and call them out....Something black people absolutely refuse to do.

Yes and all are intermingled. There are 1000s of people. So cops have to delve through the protesters to get to the looters and in NYC they just let them go.

This is not how you bring in reform. All these looters are doing are poisoning the protests and most of America is turning from sympathetic to angry. Sans you, because you're a fat and old idiot.

Well, you should tell your phony "AntiFa" fakers to stay the hell home.

It was revealed this morning that fewer than 2% of those arrested have been arrested for looting, burning and other federal crimes. Those 2% broke almost equally between radical righties looking to start a race war, and radical lefties . Nearly all Anarchists and NOT AntiFa.

Sorry, but I ain't buying Don & Billy's "tough on crime" BS. Fear tactics rarely work on free thinking folks interested in the truth.

It was revealed this morning that fewer than 2% of those arrested have been arrested for looting, burning and other federal crimes. Those 2% broke almost equally between radical righties looking to start a race war, and radical lefties . Nearly all Anarchists and NOT AntiFa.

Sorry, but I ain't buying Don & Billy's "tough on crime" BS. Fear tactics rarely work on free thinking folks interested in the truth.
Free thinking folks interested in looting. Doubt the African American looters were Alt Right

Free thinking folks interested in looting. Doubt the African American looters were Alt Right

Where did I say they were Alt Right? A tiny percentage of those 2% were almost certainly black opportunists. The rest were fake AntiFa righties and Anarchists.

Where did I say they were Alt Right? A tiny percentage of those 2% were almost certainly black opportunists. The rest were fake AntiFa righties and Anarchists.
How can the police differentiate at night with so many people?

Thanks Derek!

When you embark on a career of crime and war against society and decency you have to accept that death by cop may lie in the future. Our civilized police handled him well over ten times professionally and without taking his life and at great risk to their own lives and well being. But the odds finally caught up with him

Thanks Derek!

Could we say Floyd was a symbol fr every black man who robbed and pistol whipped women?

Forum List

Back