George Floyd was a criminal.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Prison for life? Your prejudice is reaching record levels.

Ask yourself this scary question and then piss your pink panties.
“Is this nation better without George Floyd in it?”
Derek Chauvin May be considered a martyr of sorts by some.
Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

Thank you for making the world a better place today Derek Chauvin.

I love it how the racist fucks love police brutality. The world wiull be a better place when assholes like Chauvin are in prison.

Yes but Floyd was still a very bad person. Both can be true.

Whether he was a very bad person or a very good person is irrelevant.

Opinions vary. He should not be regarded as a saint.

Floyd is just a symbol for every black man that was shot, beaten, or jailed without cause.

Pick a different symbol. How about the 77 yr old retired police officer in St Louis that was killed by looters and filmed via FB Live. Save your virtue signaling for someone who cares.

Looters are just taking advantage & not part of the protest movement.

Agreed. The purpose of the protests are to gain public support. Rioting, looting, and burning destroys that support. Protest organizers have every reason in the world to discourage violence. Unfortunately most protests are organized by local people with lots of heart and little knowledge about controlling a crowd. Contrary to what a lot of people think, professional organizers generally do a good job of controlling crowds by proper planning. Planning a peaceful protest requires a lot of work with careful attention paid to selection of the right location and time, advertising, getting permits from the city, getting the right kind of speakers, etc.

Last edited:
He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

I love it how the racist fucks love police brutality. The world wiull be a better place when assholes like Chauvin are in prison.

Floyd is just a symbol for every black man that was shot, beaten, or jailed without cause.

Pick a different symbol. How about the 77 yr old retired police officer in St Louis that was killed by looters and filmed via FB Live. Save your virtue signaling for someone who cares.

Agreed. The purpose of the protests are to gain public support. Rioting, looting, and burning destroys that support. Protest organizers have every reason in the world to discourage violence. Unfortunately most protests are organized by local people with lots of heart and little knowledge about controlling a crowd. Contrary to what a lot of people think, professional organizers generally do a good job of controlling crowds.

The voters have turned against them. Protests have lost their meaning as a tiny few sabotaged them.

Thanks Derek!

Agreed. The purpose of the protests are to gain public support. Rioting, looting, and burning destroys that support. Protest organizers have every reason in the world to discourage violence. Unfortunately most protests are organized by local people with lots of heart and little knowledge about controlling a crowd. Contrary to what a lot of people think, professional organizers generally do a good job of controlling crowds.

The voters have turned against them. Protests have lost their meaning as a tiny few sabotaged them.

Most Americans sympathize with protests, disapprove of Trump's response - Reuters

Thanks Derek!

Most Americans sympathize with protests, disapprove of Trump's response - Reuters

Maybe your right, but I really doubt it.

I think a lot of people have fear of people burning and looting, and aren't nearly as pleased to see this as libs think.

Thanks Derek!

Stop your psyops. Americans see through it.

reuters.png

Thanks Derek!

I think a lot of people have fear of people burning and looting, and aren't nearly as pleased to see this as libs think.

The reason so many people sympathize with the protesters is because they agree them. Regardless of whether Floyd was criminal or not, he should not been choked to death by the police. That is just plain wrong. The riots certainly hurt the protester's cause but only a small number of the hundreds of protests in 165 cities have led to riots. The "liberal" news media has blown the riots out of proportion.

Thanks Derek!

The reason so many people sympathize with the protesters is because they agree them. Regardless of whether Floyd was criminal or not, he should not been choked to death by the police. That is just plain wrong. The riots certainly hurt the protester's cause but only a small number of the hundreds of protests in 165 cities have led to riots. The "liberal" news media has blown the riots out of proportion.

Yessir - 67% of REPUBLICANS concur.

Thanks Derek!

Must be why 67% of Republicans concur on systemic/ institutionalized racism - - - Right?

Thanks Derek!

Must be why 67% of Republicans concur on systemic/ institutionalized racism - - - Right?

I am not a Republican. Not sure what you mean? Do you have a link?

Thanks Derek!

#1) It was wrong

#2) He never should have been on the streets to begin with.

BOTH MAY BE TRUE --- I have said this multiple times.

Thanks Derek!

#1) It was wrong

So Zog, you'd have been good with a life sentence - Maybe a firing squad?
Ten years and NO convictions. At what point would you offer forgiveness - Seriously!??

Thanks Derek!

#1) It was wrong

Ten years and NO convictions. At what point would you offer forgiveness - Seriously!??

When you point a gun at a pregnant lady's stomach, rob her and then pistol whip her. It is a life sentence in my book. As a father of two girls, that is how I feel.

Amazing how the left idolizes scumbags like Floyd, yet crickets when black cops are killed. Trump should attend the service of one of those officers and state how these men are REAL heroes. Then watch lefist heads explode.
Yet another stupid fucking Trumpette. Floyd paid for his crime & had been living a good life.

Black cops killed have trheir killers prosecuted & sent to jail.

How many cops that killed unarmed bkck men are in jail?

So, why aren't you protesting for justice for that dead black cop? Don't you care? OMG OMG OMG you support killing black cops!!!! OMG OMG OMG,.
I’ll make this simple so even an uneducated Obamanzee (to use your favorite phrase) assfuck like you might understand. FUCK YOU! Floyd was a scumbag and so are you for trying to sanitize this criminal behavior. Your blatant bullshit lies have been totally debunked. Go try and block some traffic idiot.

Thanks Derek!

The reason so many people sympathize with the protesters is because they agree them. Regardless of w]
[

#2sed of raping a 13 year old.

You are lying about the pistol whipping.

Amazing how the left idolizes scumbags like Floyd, yet crickets when black cops are killed. Trump should attend the service of one of those officers and state how these men are REAL heroes. Then watch lefist heads explode.
Yet another stupid fucking Trumpette. Floyd paid for his crime & had been living a good life.

So, why aren't you protesting for justice for that dead black cop? Don't you care? OMG OMG OMG you support killing black cops!!!! OMG OMG OMG,.
I’ll make this simple so even an uneducated Obamanzee (to use your favorite phrase) assfuck like you might understand. FUCK YOU! Floyd was a scumbag and so are you for trying to sanitize this criminal behavior. Your blatant bullshit lies have been totally debunked. Go try and block some traffic idiot.

Racist fuck. No wonder you don't care about George Floyd

"Floyd was a scumbag and so are you for trying to sanitize this criminal behavior."

he was executed without a trial.

talk about a rush to judgement..

So you think it is fine to murder a man in the streets, without a trial, as long as AFTER he is dead you discover he was a criminal......

what if you found out he was NOT a criminal?

would there be a fine?

community service?

or a parade?

After you have murdered a democrat do you take a selfie and send it to your friends?

Thanks Derek!

#1) It was wrong

When you point a gun at a pregnant lady's stomach, rob her and then pistol whip her. It is a life sentence in my book. As a father of two girls, that is how I feel.

That is a decision for the courts not the police. When the police are allowed to determine when a person should die for a crime, you're throwing away the rights that Americans have been fighting for since this country began. Our constitutional rights are there to protect those that are obviously guilty. You trash that and you just as well get rid of the criminal justice system and adopt vigilante justice.

Thanks Derek!

#1) It was wrong

That is a decision for the courts not the police. When the police are allowed to determine when a person should die for a crime, you're throwing away the rights that Americans have been fighting for since this country began. Our constitutional rights are there to protect those that are obviously guilty.

Never said police should decide. Find one post where I said that.

Thanks Derek!

#1) It was wrong

That is a decision for the courts not the police. When the police are allowed to determine when a person should die for a crime, you're throwing away the rights that Americans have been fighting for since this country began. Our constitutional rights are there to protect those that are obviously guilty.

Never said police should decide. Find one post where I said that.

Your statement, "It is a life sentence in my book. As a father of two girls, that is how I feel." led me to that conclusion. Sorry.

Forum List

Back