George Floyd was a criminal.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Extensive criminal record. A vicious animal.

Who said he was a Hero? He's a criminal and the cops a murderer. There has to be a policy to allow good cops to report bad cops without fear of a leak or retaliation. The looters are exactly that looters, not protestors. You can tell the difference because the real protestors want to have a conversation with good cops and work together to find a strategy to stop bad cops. Real protestors support good cops in arresting criminals. It's not about George specifically its about an idea of a cop having a higher responsibility when he took on this duty as a civil servant. A good cop with handle a criminal without the criminal dying as a result.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

exactly how many kids had he spawned and never supported? The fawning newspaper articles dont give a total count.

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

exactly how many kids had he spawned and never supported? The fawning newspaper articles dont give a total count.

Once Mr. Floyd's memoirs are published, and become required reading in every school, there will be plenty enough money to support his spawn

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

As you can see by some of the responses to your original post, the fanatics who now worship this man or worship the people who worship him, do not care what he was or what barbarism he carried out in life. And that, my friend should tell you all you need to know about the "Cult of Floyd".

How can you listen to Louder F'n Chowder Crowder for more than 5 seconds anyway?

Did you see how he signs every post on YouTube.

"Eat My Butt"

Brilliant! :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

As you can see by some of the responses to your original post, the fanatics who now worship this man or worship the people who worship him, do not care what he was or what barbarism he carried out in life. And that, my friend should tell you all you need to know about the "Cult of Floyd".

There is a real separation between the Mythical Floyd and the real life George Floyd, that's for certain.

Did Washington chop down a cherry tree like the story said? Maybe not, but it is a myth. Ditto with a lot of the stories told about Floyd.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

You fucking retard, he was specifically introduced into the orbit of those cops because he was COMMITTING brand new felonies, he was a six time convicted felon, six of them!!! The Faux News Channel full of shit narrative is that this thug came to Minneapolis for a fresh start, that start clearly involved committing serious felonies, such as counterfeiting, peddling illicit narcotics, and fighting with police, and that is just what we know for certain! One other thing, two of those cops are completely innocent, one was on his 2nd day on the force, the other his 4th! You cannot possibly hold such people responsible for their "TRAINING" officer's actions, they could not have possibly known what to do in the face of that, and it is entirely inappropriate to hold them to account for his actions! My perception of this episode is evolving, the more I know the more I want BLM protesters shot dead! This Floyd was an animal, there was nothing about him that was positive, yet Harris Faulkner of Faux News Channel characterized his death as the loss of a beautiful life!!! You cannot make this shit up, but they are, all of it!

Its the Cult of Chaos. Any jogger will do.

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

Who said he was a Hero? He's a criminal and the cops a murderer. There has to be a policy to allow good cops to report bad cops without fear of a leak or retaliation. The looters are exactly that looters, not protestors. You can tell the difference because the real protestors want to have a conversation with good cops and work together to find a strategy to stop bad cops. Real protestors support good cops in arresting criminals. It's not about George specifically its about an idea of a cop having a higher responsibility when he took on this duty as a civil servant. A good cop with handle a criminal without the criminal dying as a result.

Good post difter

How can you listen to Louder F'n Chowder Crowder for more than 5 seconds anyway?

Did you see how he signs every post on YouTube.

"Eat My Butt"

Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Doesn’t mean that what Floyd did was not horrific and should have been in prison for life. Would still be alive now too.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Where did you get the idea the police officer just summarily execute African American nogoodniks? Here in this part of the country, we have plenty of black people in jail, taken in without being killed.

Why was he in trouble again?

Forum List

Back