black people have got to stop trying to fix white people

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am so sick and tired of black people trying to fix white people and racism. I'm tired of the marching, the singing, the begging, the protesting, the whining, the wishing and praying....400 years of this shit and we got nothing to show for it, but black people free to fuck white people without breaking segregation laws, that's it...white rage and white hatred still top the charts. Its time we understand, we can't fix white people. We can't change white people, we can't do anything to bring white people to the table of acceptance, so we gotta let this shit go. WHAT WE CAN DO, IS START CHANGING US.
The number one reason the racism and hate persist, is because we don't unify ourselves for the betterment of us. We turn on each other, we don't support each other, we don't do a damn thing, unless its some high profile sports figure or some rapper that's been harmed, killed or abused...then you get the overwhelming support from the community at large. White people see this shit and they exploit this shit. All the world was mourning Kobe and what happens? Black woman turns the shit into a rape case of his past and then we turn on her...white people see this shit and they exploit us once again....weeks after that interview, that's all the media was talking about.
One more time, we gotta stop trying to fix white people and fix and work on us. We applaud black policing and what happens, the black cops become our worst nightmares. We applaud ourselves for electing black politicians and what do they do, they become the voice of the left behind white people. We elected our first black president and what happened, silence...when this man was being attacked relentlessly by white hatred.
We gotta start fixing us, supporting us, rallying for us and stop waiting on white people to give a fuck about us.

I am so sick and tired of black people trying to fix white people and racism. I'm tired of the marching, the singing, the begging, the protesting, the whining, the wishing and praying....400 years of this shit and we got nothing to show for it, but black people free to fuck white people without breaking segregation laws, that's it...white rage and white hatred still top the charts. Its time we understand, we can't fix white people. We can't change white people, we can't do anything to bring white people to the table of acceptance, so we gotta let this shit go. WHAT WE CAN DO, IS START CHANGING US.
The number one reason the racism and hate persist, is because we don't unify ourselves for the betterment of us. We turn on each other, we don't support each other, we don't do a damn thing, unless its some high profile sports figure or some rapper that's been harmed, killed or abused...then you get the overwhelming support from the community at large. White people see this shit and they exploit this shit. All the world was mourning Kobe and what happens? Black woman turns the shit into a rape case of his past and then we turn on her...white people see this shit and they exploit us once again....weeks after that interview, that's all the media was talking about.
One more time, we gotta stop trying to fix white people and fix and work on us. We applaud black policing and what happens, the black cops become our worst nightmares. We applaud ourselves for electing black politicians and what do they do, they become the voice of the left behind white people. We elected our first black president and what happened, silence...when this man was being attacked relentlessly by white hatred.
We gotta start fixing us, supporting us, rallying for us and stop waiting on white people to give a fuck about us.
Says the bitch who just cant get past the color of ones skin. Martin Luther King Jr, would be ashamed of your sorry black ass.

AD6B7F48-E7B4-47EB-8309-2E50EF1153B7.jpeg
This white square is for all the whites who died to free dumb blacks from democrats

You black political chumps (Malcom X's description, not mine) have gone begging to the democrats to fix shit for over 50 years, yet y'all still have the same complaints....Y'ever stop and put a moment's worth of thought into the notion that they actually don't want to fix the problems, so that you'll keep voting for them under the false promise that they will fix things?

As for me, I got a pardon for shit that happened before my grandparents were born a long time ago...

Pardon.jpg

Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise ourselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.

Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise themselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.
"We created civilization".....ROFLMFAO!

Africa.jpg

Says the bitch who just cant get past the color of ones skin. Martin Luther King Jr, would be ashamed of your sorry black ass.

Says the racist fuck is is too God damn stupid to pretend he knows what it is like to go through life with black skin.

I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources
Africans dont have the intelligence to make use of the resources under their feet. You didnt have the intelligence to build anything more than a raft while whites were traveling the seas and now space.

Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise themselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.

View attachment 346536
They do age well!

And yet, Black Africans and most of the world are STILL willing to give their Left arms for a chance to be able to live in "racist" America.

This is the disconnect the Left just doesn't get.

Well we have one thing in common.....we all make excuses! However there are truths from all of us.........ALL SIDES MATTER!!!!

And white leftards need to stop expoliting blacks

I'm with Malcom x.....ill extend a friendly helping hand to any who ask but are content to stand on the sidelines and wish yas prosperity, life liberty and happiness

At least he nsaid something about yas stabbing and shooting each other
You brothers need to wake up especially these days .no one is holding you back
Except the meddling evil white devil lefty

You make many great points...I agree with much of what you said. Good on you for having the courage to do so.

View attachment 346518This white square is for all the whites who died to free dumb blacks from democrats
If you think supporting conservatives, the most corrupt, immoral party in US history and Trump, who wants us to drink bleach is better than a democrats, than you need to take that square, that large space and smoothly insert it up your white ass...I'd rather vote for a lint ball stuck inside a used senior diaper than vote the GOP ticket.

Is this you?:

Well we have one thing in common.....we all make excuses! However there are truths from all of us.........ALL SIDES MATTER!!!!
All sides do not matter......cops who can not serve all the people need to quit and find another gotdamn job, its just a fuckin job. Politicians who fear Trump need to resign and find another job, white people who can't get over their racism, who can't get pass ni*** with ww need to square that shit with God, instead of hunting a jogger down and executing him and blacks who need the approval and love from white people need to sit the fuck down somewhere and let those of us who don't give a shit about w/ppl move ahead. The only side that matters is the side that allows people to be who they are and to live freely

I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources
Africans dont have the intelligence to make use of the resources under their feet. You didnt have the intelligence to build anything more than a raft while whites were traveling the seas and now space.
One day, when you're on your death bed, I want somebody to hand you a book on black history and the shit we gave to the world....despite the slavery, the abuse, the hangings, the racism.....no race on this planet has endured more than those of color and yet.....our accomplishments are beyond brilliant. If you white motherfukers did so great, NEWS FLASH YOU WERE GIVING THE EDUCATION, THE ACCESS, THE PRIVILEGE, SO WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM YOU BRAIN DEAD BASTARDS, BUT GREATNESS....blacks on the other hand achieved the same shit, if not better without the help and still managed to do greatness....now choke on that shit.

View attachment 346536
1591520788085.png
1591520814030.png

If you think supporting conservatives, the most corrupt, immoral party in US history and Trump, who wants us to drink bleach is better than a democrats, than you need to take that square, that large space and smoothly insert it up your white ass...I'd rather vote for a lint ball stuck inside a used senior diaper than vote the GOP ticket.

ROFL!

Conservatives are not a 'party'.

There are BLACK people that support the Republican party, but y'all call them Uncle Tom's.

They myth of drinking bleach obviously has you excited.

Forum List

Back