Gentlemen,Gentlemen....the founding fathers discussing the 2nd amendment

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
17861437_1761302557513188_4514644565737848106_n.jpg

If they had only known!

Slave traders and owners, genocidal land cleansers who set up a government where only privileged affluent land holding white males were "granted" the vote, with a senate appointed by the aristocracy. The only thing exceptional about america is its collective societal penchant for denial and schizophrenia.

The 2nd Amendment has been upheld by several Supreme Court decisions. Next thing you know the democrat base will be going after the 1st Amendment. Oh yeah, it has already happened.

The 2nd Amendment has been upheld by several Supreme Court decisions. Next thing you know the democrat base will be going after the 1st Amendment. Oh yeah, it has already happened.
Kinda like the republicans made abortion illegal. You partisanshtiheads are blind to objective reality.

Kinda like the republicans made abortion illegal. You partisanshtiheads are blind to objective reality.
Kind of like you need to suck some more dick. You want our guns? Come get them you son of a bitch!

Kind of like you need to suck some more dick. You want our guns? Come get them you son of a bitch!
I have mine my latent militant homoerotic friend, I don't give a fuck about yours.

Forum List

Back