Genetic studies on Palestinians and Israelis

I'm not the once who is leveling the insults. And you couldn't possibly touch me.

And the reason this is causing a flap is:

1) the sources are great.
2) it challenges all Israeli mythology on the subject of Jewish history as well as the history of "Eretz Israel."

But although I knew this over 30 years ago, I didn't invent it. I am just the messenger.

No thanks, I'll take what the Hamas minister himself says, over ignoramus Enmity's asinine claims:

March 23, 2012

Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots - whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?
[...]
Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri ["Egyptian"]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.
Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.

Allah Akbar. All praise to Allah. Allah Akbar. How can you keep silent, oh Muslims, when the people of Gaza are dying? You watch from the sidelines without providing them with the simplest thing, which you give to the West for the most meager price.

Last edited:
The Palestinians have been genetically proven to be the descendants of ancient Jews of Roman and post-Roman times.

Your links do not say that at all as the major haplotype is missing from ALL Palestinians showing that they are not descended from Jews in history. What it does show is a systematic system of rape and slavery by muslims since 635 C.E.
Try again with your islamonazi propaganda and I will be only to happy to rip you a new one

Roman-era rule in Palestine, Aris.........

I used to teach, and the way Zionists on this forum debate reminds me of seventh graders. Not 6th, not 8th.

Seventh graders!

I'm becoming bored. Gotta branch out.

you used to teach but you don't know how to construct a search?

If you say so. Poor kids.

My searches are fantastic. Where else am I coming up with all these fantastic threads?

ISLAMOMAZI PROPAGANDA sites possibly

They are came off You Tube and anyone can plainly see that. Its a link Sally!

I think the best thing you could do for Zionism at this point is hush up. When your handler isn't there feeding you posts, you subside into inanity.

Do you bother to check the source of these videos, as in who posted them and who was the original author. The problem with ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS is you jump on any link that supports your POV without checking if they are valid

No thanks, I'll take what the Hamas minister himself says, over ignoramus Enmity's asinine claims:

March 23, 2012

Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots - whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?
[...]
Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri ["Egyptian"]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.
Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.

Allah Akbar. All praise to Allah. Allah Akbar. How can you keep silent, oh Muslims, when the people of Gaza are dying? You watch from the sidelines without providing them with the simplest thing, which you give to the West for the most meager price.

He is hardly the first to say that Palestinians egyptian or arab.
Maybe they should do a family tree and DNA test for anyone palestinians that claims a right of return. Let those countries take back and care for the refugees.

I'm not the once who is leveling the insults. And you couldn't possibly touch me.

And the reason this is causing a flap is:

1) the sources are great.
2) it challenges all Israeli mythology on the subject of Jewish history as well as the history of "Eretz Israel."

But although I knew this over 30 years ago, I didn't invent it. I am just the messenger.

No. You are arrogant. You are a pro-Palestinian who has no interest in objectivity. Your message is propaganda, and 30 years makes you a master of it. You are hell bent on destroying the reality that is Israel. The fact that you refer to the known history of the Israeli people as 'mythology" proves your biases. Your sources are bunk.

Ahh, amity still hasn't answered the problem of the Ashkenazi Jews. Nevermind.
What IS the "problem of Ashkenazi Jews," Karnac?

The fact that you refer to the known history of the Israeli people as 'mythology" proves your biases.

I don't refer to the KNOWN history of the Jewish people or the Israelis as "mythology." I refer to Zionist mythology as "mythology." Because that's what it is. They concocted a pseudo-history out of whole cloth, beginning with
"A land without a people for a people without a land"
and up until last Friday, it has been a carefully constructed fairy tale. All countries do this to a certain extent, but the reality is that MOST of Israel's "official history" has about as much factual basis as Hansel and Gretl.

Last edited:

The fact that you refer to the known history of the Israeli people as 'mythology" proves your biases.

I don't refer to the KNOWN history of the Jewish people or the Israelis as "mythology." I refer to Zionist mythology as "mythology." Because that's what it is. They concocted a pseudo-history out of whole cloth, beginning with
and up until last Friday, it has been a carefully constructed fairy tale. All countries do this to a certain extent, but the reality is that MOST of Israel's "official history" has about as much factual basis as Hansel and Gretl.

At the time there were less than 500,000 in the mandate, including jordan. There was more than enough room and then some. It was under populated and under developed. It was some of the poorest land. Now it supports millions and there is a lot yet to develop. People forget that during the roman occupation jerusalem used to be home to a million people and during passover it could swell to two and half million. And a the end of the ottoman rule there were not even a half a million in the whole land. Yes, it was a land without a people, without enough people.
For people to invest and sink in the money and effort necessary, they need to feel they have a state in the land, that they are doing this for the long haul and for their families future. We have seen what palestinians do with money. Billions have been given for them to develop and fix the infrastructure and they squander the money and the people are no better off. Just making billionaires of a few through graft while the people are still in refugee camps run by the UN.
Israel is not the problem, the palestinians/arabs are. As long as you are blaming Israel you will not find solutions and put in the effort to fix the problem.

Perfect example of the mythology to which I refer.
This is the bullkorn with which early Zionists elected to stuff their brains. And obviously subsequent history shows how foolishly wrongheaded it all was.

If what you say was true, we wouldn't have the present situation.

Last edited:
Perfect example of the mythology to which I refer.
This is the bullkorn with which early Zionists elected to stuff their brains. And obviously subsequent history shows how foolishly wrongheaded it all was.

If what you say was true, we wouldn't have the present situation.

Perhaps you could start by backing up this claim. You strike me as overtly childish.

If what you say is true, Palestinians are genetically related to Jews, and are therefore entitled to the land that is Israel. On it's face your argument is garbage. You seek to prove by any means necessary that Palestinians are the victims or are in some way more linked to the area in the Levant more than Jews are.

I despise intellectually dishonest arguments. I really do.

Well, someone please let me know when "it's a fairytale" qualifies as a cogent counterargument.

I gave you one example .. that of trying to make Jews believe there was no one living in Palestine so they would immigrate. Do a google search on "national mythology" and you will see what is meant by that term. A related concept is "secular religion."

I think the best thing you could do for Zionism at this point is hush up. When your handler isn't there feeding you posts, you subside into inanity.
youtube is a legitimate source? Ha ha ha. OMG. I doubt this idiot even has a high school diploma.

youtube is a legitimate source? Ha ha ha. OMG. I doubt this idiot even has a high school diploma.

videos and pictures should be a supplement to emphasis a point.
or it can be satire to amuse. Videos are nice and can be fun but you should not use youtube as your only search engine. I don't open most videos and always check them for virus and other bugs. I also like to know by whom the video was created and publish. There used to a site, ogerish(?), that had all type of salacious, violent and all types of disgusting things that take place around the world. Videos most sites would censor. Stoning, tortures, beheading, goring/mutilation, etc that depict some of the behavior of extremists and militant radicals. The videos could be accessed with a link but not posted directly to the forums, but they were just to visualize what the texts and posts were talking about. They were not used as the whole story by just dropping them in. It helps to have some context or origin.

We are supposed to use our own words and ideas as much as possible. If you don't know what to say then perhaps you can take time at the library to read and study, that way you can made an educated contribution to the forum and not re-post the decades old rhetoric from the hate groups.

Ilan Pappe and Noam Chomsky would be wasting their time emphasizing MY POINT.
Their testimony stands on its own. They are powerful speakers and deep thinkers. I wouldn't care to plagiarize what they are saying, so I just paraphrase, identify the content in a general way, and post.

And this might be your only chance to hear them because I guarantee they are the Jews the Zionist movement is trying to draw attention to.

I don't have one. I want your reactions to what is said in these posts.

Maybe we can create our own movies put them on you tube and they will be seen at everyone will believe them as absolute fact

Ami will post them without context or where they originated and they will never be question.

Gee, I seem to remember a certain film on you tube that people blamed on Washington but in fact it was made by an Egyptian christian in Florida. Ambassador Stevens and three others were killed. It was anything but obvious that this was an amateur productions, or so the excuse goes. They both sides did not have all the correct facts.
Seems there have been sermons and radio broadcasts that Jews are destroying the al Aqsa mosque when in reality there are no Jews around. Wrong information brought on an intifada when Sharon visited, when he went to the mount with Rajoub's and Arafat's approval. The intent was for Sharon and Arafat to shake hands but Arafat never showed. Bus loads of rocks had been delivered the night before, care of Arafat. It was his out from Sharm el Sheikh. In 1947 broadcast by Arabs sent the palestinians running away. Stories were told of the rape of the Arab women, Israeli soldiers have since been called racist for not raping the Arab women as a weapon of war......... Hitler told the German people that the Protocols were real and that Jews are evil. These stories led to 11 million people being killed in the thousands of camps, 6 million of them were European Jews wipe off the face of the globe over the course of six years. 60 million death during the war. The hate incited by the lies are still being felt, even on this forum. Nobody gave the protocols a correct history (going back to Napoleon) or that it was published in Russia not Germany. That it was lies (proven in a court of law in 1920).

Amazing what can happen because an item that incited an emotional response, at a different group of people, can cause so much damage because it was given no proper history, context, authorship, source/language/date/etc. and information that it is not factual. But there were people like Ami and "had a link to a video" so it much be true and watchers might ignite and start a riot, clash, conflict, battle or even war out of a belief that Ami was being honest and the video was factual.

Ami didn't care and continued posting videos at fact instead of text, source, date, etc. that would have proved it was a fabricated video or not completely factual, even when told by other posters to the point.

Ami is intent on spreading lies not giving information, enough information for the readers to check and double check the validity. Myths are true but only Jews tell myths of their history. Ami and co. only tell facts (that they cannot even prove are true. Jews or Jewish supporters are called liars, but when Ami and co. are caught and evidence present, Ami still insists it had a link so it had to be true. Anyone or any thing that Ami and co. don't like being present is a lie. Ami's tongue/keyboard are painted in gold and no lie could be passed on to the forum or greater internet. Jews and Jewish supporter are the only one that ever tell lies by mouth, press, TV, websites, radio, etc. Every site that does not defame Jews or Israel is a hate site but the trash that Ami and co. post are a pure as the driven snow.

It has been fun for a short time. Now my reading will go much faster.

Forum List

Back