Genetic studies on Palestinians and Israelis

Maybe we can create our own movies put them on you tube and they will be seen at everyone will believe them as absolute fact

Ami will post them without context or where they originated and they will never be question.

That is exactly what you DO, Aris! Except I catch you every time.

Maybe we can create our own movies put them on you tube and they will be seen at everyone will believe them as absolute fact

Ami will post them without context or where they originated and they will never be question.

Do you actually think that two young women playing musical chairs under the screen name of Amity is realy catching anyone? I guess high school is out for the younger one so the readers can see how busy they have been helping each other even though they just signed on this month. All you are showing us that even if you two now live in a small town in a Southern state, you have still been brainwashed. Meanwhile, Aris, certainly shows up the two Amitys all the time with all the experience she has had.

Do you actually think that two young women playing musical chairs under the screen name of Amity is realy catching anyone? I guess high school is out for the younger one so the readers can see how busy they have been helping each other even though they just signed on this month. All you are showing us that even if you two now live in a small town in a Southern state, you have still been brainwashed. Meanwhile, Aris, certainly shows up the two Amitys all the time with all the experience she has had.

You do have a point.
One is seemingly calm and resolute, whilst the other seems to have a "Fuck you!" attitude.

You do have a point.
One is seemingly calm and resolute, whilst the other seems to have a "Fuck you!" attitude.

Of course, I have a point. It is quite obvious that there are two different people posting, but both of them seem to have nothing else to do with their time. One thing we should be glad about though. They are so busy blabbeering away and away they they have no chance to plan any terrorists here in America like their other Muslim breathren are doing.

In the end...what do genetics matter?

Both the people that call themselves "Palistinians" and the people that call themselves "Jews" share a rich and intertwined history that goes back milliniums.

The only purpose of these arguments is to justify the disenfranchisment of one or the other.

There needs to be justice and liberty for both. There needs to be a homeland for both.

I have no problem with the 'Palestinian' people being invented in 1967 AND having a homeland next to Israel.

My problem is their OFFICIAL denial that the Temple ever stood on the Temple Mount, their rioting and attacking Jews for simply coming there peacefully, and a few other issues.

I agree: genetics does not matter. It is not being used by Zionists to 'disenfranchise' anyone: it is persistently used to try to disenfranchise 'Ashkenazi' Jews and attack the legitimacy of Israel as the Jewish homeland.

If the 'Palestinians' hadn't been so focused on denying us Jews our right to our homeland - they could have had theirs decades ago. And we'd have been able to help them get things up & running.

They weren't "invented". They'd always existed in that region. Maybe they didn't have a name but they didn't suddenly spring out of nowhere. THAT exact argument - that they are an "invented" people is why I say it's an attempt to disenfranchise them.

And yes, it IS genetics IS used as an attempt to disenfranchise them - it's an attempt to show they have no "ties to the land" or, at least their ties aren't as old.

It's as much a tool to disenfranchise them as it is to disenfranchise the "Ahskenazi" Jews.

Let's be honest here.

Both have a right to a homeland. Neither is going to conveniently disappear or be exported to foreign lands.

We just need to figure out the details.

Of course, the devil's in the details...

Thanks for this great post. I wish I had seen it in time to thank you earlier.

I have no problem with the 'Palestinian' people being invented in 1967 AND having a homeland next to Israel.

My problem is their OFFICIAL denial that the Temple ever stood on the Temple Mount, their rioting and attacking Jews for simply coming there peacefully, and a few other issues.

I agree: genetics does not matter. It is not being used by Zionists to 'disenfranchise' anyone: it is persistently used to try to disenfranchise 'Ashkenazi' Jews and attack the legitimacy of Israel as the Jewish homeland.

If the 'Palestinians' hadn't been so focused on denying us Jews our right to our homeland - they could have had theirs decades ago. And we'd have been able to help them get things up & running.

They weren't "invented". They'd always existed in that region. Maybe they didn't have a name but they didn't suddenly spring out of nowhere. THAT exact argument - that they are an "invented" people is why I say it's an attempt to disenfranchise them.

And yes, it IS genetics IS used as an attempt to disenfranchise them - it's an attempt to show they have no "ties to the land" or, at least their ties aren't as old.

It's as much a tool to disenfranchise them as it is to disenfranchise the "Ahskenazi" Jews.

Let's be honest here.

Both have a right to a homeland. Neither is going to conveniently disappear or be exported to foreign lands.

We just need to figure out the details.

Of course, the devil's in the details...

Thanks for this great post. I wish I had seen it in time to thank you earlier.

We all have ancestors who have come out of Africa. People have countries they can call their own regardless of this. Meanwhile, the Palestinians, no matter how you try to cook it up, are not the descendents of the ancient Jews. There might be some Arabs who are, but if you think you are going to convince the world at large that all those Palestinians are descendents of the ancient Jews and should be allowed to hop, skip and jump into Israel to eventually take over the country, then you had better change your thinking because it is not going to happen. However, let us take the time to welcome back the Bnai Menashe into Israel. I am sure they will make fine citizens of that country.

Sally, I think anyone who reads the Jerusalem Post is convinced:

The lost Palestinian Jews | JPost | Israel News

I also found many other good sources and when I am done researching might have enough material for a new thread. Because this one is a mess right now. Anyone who is interested in the subject couldn't possibly beat their way through all the nonsense.

Sally, I think anyone who reads the Jerusalem Post is convinced:

The lost Palestinian Jews | JPost | Israel News

I also found many other good sources and when I am done researching might have enough material for a new thread. Because this one is a mess right now. Anyone who is interested in the subject couldn't possibly beat their way through all the nonsense.
Yeah well, forced converts to Islam will for sure have "Jewish blood" in them. But forced converts do not represent Jewish ancestry, DUFUS. So in essence you have found the answer to why there is Jewish blood in Muslims, forced conversions, invasions, theft, rape and looting of peoples and lands. Islam's shining legacy.

Oh by the way great article! Totally disproves all the lies and garbage you've been promoting. As the article clearly states, the land belongs to the JEWS historically, culturally, and religiously. It is not Arab land. Ha ha ha:

"Faisal's paternal line was Hashemite," he says, "meaning he was directly descended from Muhammad. But the mother of his maternal grandfather, King On, was descended from a family of forced Jewish converts to Islam that immigrated to the east bank of the Jordan, later returning to one of the villages west of the Jordan."

"Among such names are Kafr Yasif, Kafr Kana, Kafr Yatta, Kafr Manda, Kafr Samia, and many others," says Misinai. Indeed, Ben-Zvi in his 1932 book The Peoples of Our Land wrote that west of the Jordan River, 277 villages and sites - nearly two-thirds! - had names that were similar to or the same as the Jewish settlements on the same sites during Second Temple times."

"The Jews who went into exile held onto their culture, beliefs and religion, while those that remained behind held as long as they could to the Land of Israel. Both loves - love of Torah and love of land - come from the same wellsprings. It's time to repair the historic damage done by our enemies, the Romans, and reunite our people."

Last edited:
Roudy, you are about the densest person on here.

What we are directing your attention to has to do with the fact that Palestinians are descended from Jews. I don't care what Tsvi Misinai or Jerusalem Post thinks about any other issue. I do think his background on the Jewish ancestry of the Palestinians is top notch and I think he is essentially right. I KNOW he is essentially right.

but frankly, I agree with everything you have pointed to. When I said the Palestinian place names go straight back to the Bible you said I was an Islamofacist bitch or something similar. Now you're using the same factoid to try to prove an exclusive Jewish claim to the land. WTF?

and if it is truly "Jewish land" and the Palestinians descended from Jews .....?

It sounds like your hatred of Muslims is greater than your love of Jews.
What is going on here? In all my time in Arab countries, I never met a bigot half as bad as you.

Last edited:
Actually you are the dense one. The article you posted explains very clearly that if anything the history and culture of the land is JEWISH, and the Arabs with Jewish genes are the Jews that were forced to convert. Which goes totally contrary to both your Shlomo Sand crap as well as the "Jews willingly converted to Islam".

The problem with you liars and false propagandists is, you throw so much garbage out there, you forget that some of your garbage contradicts your prior garbage. Ha ha ha.

Yes, your article clearly explains how even the cities the Muslim Arab invaders are currently squatting on, have Jewish names and culture. The land has a Jewish history, not an Arab history, and it clearly belongs to the Jews. You don't like it because you're a convert to Islam and a terrorist worshipper who even justifies the blatant murder of sleeping babies by Palestinian animals.

Speaking of bigots, I'm not the one who keeps coming back as a sock who spends all its living breathing hours throwing all the tired old anti semetic canards that we've seen like a million times before.

Thanks again for that wonderful article:

"Among such names are Kafr Yasif, Kafr Kana, Kafr Yatta, Kafr Manda, Kafr Samia, and many others," says Misinai. Indeed, Ben-Zvi in his 1932 book The Peoples of Our Land wrote that west of the Jordan River, 277 villages and sites - nearly two-thirds! - had names that were similar to or the same as the Jewish settlements on the same sites during Second Temple times." :clap2:

"Faisal's paternal line was Hashemite," he says, "meaning he was directly descended from Muhammad. But the mother of his maternal grandfather, King On, was descended from a family of forced Jewish converts to Islam that immigrated to the east bank of the Jordan, later returning to one of the villages west of the Jordan."

Last edited:
Roudy, you are about the densest person on here.

What we are directing your attention to has to do with the fact that Palestinians are descended from Jews. I don't care what Tsvi Misinai or Jerusalem Post thinks about any other issue. I do think his background on the Jewish ancestry of the Palestinians is top notch and I think he is essentially right. I KNOW he is essentially right.

but frankly, I agree with everything you have pointed to. When I said the Palestinian place names go straight back to the Bible you said I was an Islamofacist bitch or something similar. Now you're using the same factoid to try to prove an exclusive Jewish claim to the land. WTF?

and if it is truly "Jewish land" and the Palestinians descended from Jews .....?

It sounds like your hatred of Muslims is greater than your love of Jews.
What is going on here? In all my time in Arab countries, I never met a bigot half as bad as you.

Actually, Amity, you have to hate the Jews very much if you stay up all night long to post the same nonsense over and over. Now I spoke to a doctor about your claim about the Arabs being the descendents of the Jews, and he suggested that you find us something in a publication called "NATURE" because this is where the really big stuff about things like this ends up. Can you show us anything that was published in this? After all this would certainly be an important finding which would interest all the geneticists and sociologists in the whole wide world.

Forum List

Back