Genetic studies on Palestinians and Israelis

Never mind, this is not a good place to get factual objective info about Israel from pro-Israeli sources. The anti-Zionists are doing a much better job actually.

No, that's just your opinion. You have a remarkable lot of opinion based on a remarkable dearth of facts.

The most uproarious aspect of it all is that while you excoriate Israeli society in general as being 'apartheid' or 'racist' - you yourself refuse to even read anything that comes from any Israeli source to the right of Shahak or Atzmon.

But every little anti-Israel youtube video, that you shove at everyone as though it's a fifth Gospel.

It's YOU who have the black/white, all/nothing approach to the discussion. And by the nature of everything created, including us imperfect humans - that has got to be inaccurate.

There's no way to have any 'discussion' with you - not while you insist that anything 'pro-Israeli' has to be a lie because of the source.

I haven't read any posts in this thread other than the title. But the answer to Palestinian genetics is this: Lot and his 2 daughters survived the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The daughters believed they were the only people left on earth so they got their daddy drunk and laid with him. They each produced a son. Moab and Ammon. They settled in what is modern day Jordan. The Palestinians are Jordanians. No escaping the fact they are inbred. As for Israel? Who am I to argue with God that he deemed them to be His chosen people?

The Palestinians have been genetically proven to be the descendants of ancient Jews of Roman and post-Roman times.

The Palestinians have been genetically proven to be the descendants of ancient Jews of Roman and post-Roman times.

Islamonazi propaganda, Fatima. Palestinians are arabs. It goes back to Isaac and Ishmael. This conflict is one big family feud. It was prophesied the arabs would always be wild asses and that they are.

Actually, No.

It is HebrewUniversityoHadassahMedicalCentero propaganda.

IOW, an Israeli study.

For anything enmity says to be even remote'y true, it would mean that Palestinian Muslims would have to be different than their Jordanian, Egyptian, Syrian counterparts, which THEY ARE NOT. In fact Palestinians are identical in every way, genetically, culturally, religiously, language etc. to their neighbors. In fact, THEY ARE INE AND THE SAME.

But Enmity keeps putting lipstick on this pig. It's quite a sight I have to admit. What desperation!

Islamonazi propaganda, Fatima. Palestinians are arabs. It goes back to Isaac and Ishmael. This conflict is one big family feud. It was prophesied the arabs would always be wild asses and that they are.
Wild asses at war with every nation. That's also been proven to be true.

I checked. Palis are invaders from neighboring Arab countries. In every way. Period end of story.

Ah, now they are from rome.
.............claim that these mostly originated from the Middle East.
Hammer MF, Redd AJ, Wood ET, et al.; Redd; Wood; Bonner; Jarjanazi; Karafet; Santachiara-Benerecetti; Oppenheim; Jobling; Jenkins; Ostrer; Bonné-Tamir (June 2000)

and the next theory?

proof, evidence, quotes, links..............?

Last edited:
Roman-era rule in Palestine, Aris.........

I used to teach, and the way Zionists on this forum debate reminds me of seventh graders. Not 6th, not 8th.

Seventh graders!

I'm becoming bored. Gotta branch out.

Last edited:

I used to teach, and the way Zionists on this forum debate reminds me of seventh graders. Not 6th, not 8th.

Seventh graders!

You used to teach??? Sounds more like it was not too far back when you graduated from high school. Meanwhile, your friends are not going to be allowed to descend en masse into Israel to take over the country for the Muslims.

Seventh graders!

you used to teach but you don't know how to construct a search?

If you say so. Poor kids.

Seventh graders!

My searches are fantastic. Where else am I coming up with all these fantastic threads?

Seventh graders!

My searches are fantastic. Where else am I coming up with all these fantastic threads?

I don't think many would agree with that, especially your searches where the info comes from one of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. David Duke is very proud of you, young woman, even though he probably expects people with your mind set to utilize the hate sites. This is one of the reasons why there are hate sites in the first place.

They are came off You Tube and anyone can plainly see that. Its a link Sally!

I think the best thing you could do for Zionism at this point is hush up. When your handler isn't there feeding you posts, you subside into inanity.

Seventh graders!

Your backside.

Seventh graders!

Amity, I don't think so.

No true teacher of the conflict would refer to anyone as a Zionist in such a derogatory fashion. I've already destroyed you multiple times in this forum. I would love for you to try again.

You're bored, you have no arguments, so you resort to insults. We don't need to branch out, you need to CHILL out.

Forum List

Back